Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Pets Thread

Read 131827 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      The Pets Thread
      Jan 17, 2008 12:23:50 am
      Now a large percentage of people own them yet there is no Pet thread on this forum.

What's all that about?

So what's everyone got - share piccies of your little pride and joy (or your pets, girls  ;))

The only reason I mention because I am sitting here and my 6 year old black mongrel cross has got a rotten arse after being fed a clove of garlic last Friday. We're up to Thursday now and though the diarrhoea's gone it still smells like something's died up there.

Not pleasant.

But I still love him to bits.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: The Pets Thread
      Reply #1: Jan 17, 2008 01:46:58 am
      Awww bless, haha! ;D

I have a hamster, Rocky, who is about.. hmm maybe 9-10 months old now, and he is soo cute! I know he is only tiny but has such a cute personality, really really fluffly fur, and the most beautiful face ever!!
      I can't resist putting photos up sorry..

Here's him in his cage:

Having a drink, wicked foto this:

In bed, his favourite place:

Recently I have to keep hiding him in my wardrobe because my landlord has been showing people the house and doesn't know I have him  :angel:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Jan 17, 2008 11:05:28 am
      My two pussycats, Truffle and the black/white one is Tinkerbell, they are so sweet and loving.

LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #3: Jan 17, 2008 11:42:51 am
      Ha the cat on the right is class!

I have a cat and a dog, we found the dog in a cardboard box outside my nephews school four months (which is beside a fcuking dangerous road). Some very evil person left it there... I managed to convince my parents to keep it. I'll get pictures in a few days and post them up!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Jan 17, 2008 12:00:34 pm
      This is keisha, our boxer dog......she's so daft :lmao:
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #5: Jan 17, 2008 08:11:02 pm
      Now a large percentage of people own them yet there is no Pet thread on this forum.

What's all that about?

So what's everyone got - share piccies of your little pride and joy (or your pets, girls  ;))

Finally!THANKS!
      I have waited till this moment!When I can speak about one of the member of my family.
      My second brother I call him. He understands everything I tell him.He have  right to do everything he like at home!
      He can sit on cook-table, eat the most expensive fish because he doesn't want simply sausage. And we must go to the shop to buy it for him.
      He can look in all the corners of home.
      He is forgiven all broken objects, scratched and bitten hands and legs. But we simply adore that child called Juventus!
      I would want to add pictures if I could
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #6: Jan 17, 2008 08:53:44 pm
      I have a Staffordshire bull terrier called Paisley (his dad was called Shankly!) and he doesn't take any messing from no one as the picture below shows! ;D

Blimey Msgerrard is your picture actually a poster from Athena? my lads team poster is smaller than that! ;D
      « Last Edit: Jan 17, 2008 08:56:47 pm by Glenbuck »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #7: Jan 18, 2008 07:50:16 pm
      Ahh Glenbuck I love staffys, my boyf used to have one, he was the daftest thing ever!!

Everyone's pets are lush :) <3
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #8: Jan 18, 2008 09:19:50 pm
      Finally!THANKS!
      I have waited till this moment!When I can speak about one of the member of my family.
      My second brother I call him. He understands everything I tell him.He have  right to do everything he like at home!
      He can sit on cook-table, eat the most expensive fish because he doesn't want simply sausage. And we must go to the shop to buy it for him.
      He can look in all the corners of home.
      He is forgiven all broken objects, scratched and bitten hands and legs. But we simply adore that child called Juventus!
      I would want to add pictures if I could

I hope I managed to add pictures of my cat
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Jan 18, 2008 09:21:58 pm
      Your cat looks a lot like mine... Alessio :)
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #10: Jan 18, 2008 09:27:31 pm
      Your cat looks a lot like mine... Alessio :)

Sorry, MsG! But because of my traffic economy I have to not to see pictures.I call my  Internet tarrif "without pictures"
      So I couldn't see your cat!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #11: Jan 18, 2008 09:30:07 pm
      Sorry, MsG! But because of my traffic economy I have to not to see pictures.I call my  Internet tarrif "without pictures"
      So I couldn't see your cat!

Well my cat is black/white too and does just look like yours ;D
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #12: Jan 18, 2008 09:34:38 pm
      Well my cat is black/white too and does just look like yours ;D

So your cat is very beautiful too!I believe in your words!
      Is it he or she?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jan 18, 2008 09:37:29 pm
      It is a little girl cat, both my cats are girls
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #14: Jan 18, 2008 09:52:05 pm
      My cat is he. So there is some difference!
      He loves girls!
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #15: Jan 19, 2008 06:11:14 pm
      awww all the pets are lovely I like this thead it brings out the soppy side in everyone :)
      we wanna get a cat and saw one in the local paper called pip kind of like the one in the piccy below but fluffier! (black one)

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2008 06:13:27 pm by AJ »
      MsGerrard
      Reply #16: Jan 19, 2008 06:21:41 pm
      Ah!!!! AJ those kittens are so cute....I want another one....why are they so adorable :)
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #17: Jan 19, 2008 06:25:35 pm
      Ah!!!! AJ those kittens are so cute....I want another one....why are they so adorable :)
      Dunno it's some kind of natural superpower they use against us!
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #18: Jan 19, 2008 08:03:24 pm

Agree! They are allowed to do everything they want with us.
      What I like the most they really understand us!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #19: Jan 20, 2008 03:00:49 am
      Good thread! I have a 3 year old chocolate girl lab called Charlie who has the same birthday as my wife....no I am not a mormon or a pedophile.......
      Such a great dog...the best thing I have ever bought. Changed my life as she can open beer bottles when I'm really drunk....
      The most ennoying thing is that she has learnt how to shake her collar with all her pendents on and wake us up in the morning or get our attention....its like having a Salvation Army Money collector in the bedroom all the time...needless to say she can kill the passion dead.....think she is my granny reincarnated.....
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #20: Jan 20, 2008 08:07:22 pm

Cats were once worshiped as gods by the ancient Egyptians and they have never forgotten that!

I went round to my friend's house a while back and cut a hole in her front door to fit the cat flap, it was minus 3 at the time! The cat, a 6 month old kitten in fact, will not use it and prefers to have one of three people at her beckon call. When she appears at the patio door at the back of the house they have to slide the door open, let her in / out and then repeat the performance every time she reappears!

She actually stayed out for over 48 hours once quite recently and I drove 4 miles to her house to go searching for her at 10.30pm after being tucked up in bed!  ::) She appeared safe and sound a day later!
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #21: Jan 20, 2008 08:56:08 pm
      Cats were once worshiped as gods by the ancient Egyptians and they have never forgotten that!

I went round to my friend's house a while back and cut a hole in her front door to fit the cat flap, it was minus 3 at the time! The cat, a 6 month old kitten in fact, will not use it and prefers to have one of three people at her beckon call. When she appears at the patio door at the back of the house they have to slide the door open, let her in / out and then repeat the performance every time she reappears!

She actually stayed out for over 48 hours once quite recently and I drove 4 miles to her house to go searching for her at 10.30pm after being tucked up in bed!  ::) She appeared safe and sound a day later!

Oh yea we did about that at school many years ago and like the popular phrase states: dogs have masters, cats have slaves! how ture is that?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #22: Jan 20, 2008 11:19:31 pm
      This is our dog Sasha when she was a pup. She is a cross of a West Highland Terrier and a Shitzu

Quick Reply