Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Cisse

Read 4764 times
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Cisse
      Reply #23: Oct 20, 2006 07:54:26 pm
      I hope he does it'll drive up his value  ;)
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #24: Oct 20, 2006 11:34:54 pm
      I would swap him for david villa. I would love to see that guy in a liverpool top. Now he is a brill striker that would get 25 goals a season no problems.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #25: Oct 21, 2006 12:07:28 pm
      cisse is one of those players that i would like for back up incase bellamy and crouch have injurys (touch wood they wont) but really we cant forget what he did for us in the fa cup final
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #26: Oct 21, 2006 12:08:15 pm
      Quote from: "Madzz Adzz"
      I would swap him for david villa. I would love to see that guy in a liverpool top. Now he is a brill striker that would get 25 goals a season no problems.
      totaly agree with you mate
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Cisse
      Reply #27: Oct 21, 2006 08:22:25 pm
      Quote from: "willowlfc"
      Cisse is one of those players that i would like for back up incase bellamy and crouch have injurys (touch wood they wont) ....

£14 million.

Way too expensive to be a back up.

....but really we can't forget what he did for us in the fa cup final.

I already have.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Cisse
      Reply #28: Oct 21, 2006 09:10:33 pm
      cisse is one of those players that i would like for back up incase bellamy and crouch have injurys (touch wood they wont) but really we cant forget what he did for us in the fa cup final

He might of scored early doors in the cup final, but when the chips were down and we were staring defeat in the face, Cisse was limping around like the over paid premadonna he is he didnt want to know. The FA cup is full of brave stories like Bert Troutman who kept goal for City with a broken neck, the underdog dreams of school boys who's only goal is to lift the cup for there home town team, thats why the final of 2006 is known as "the Gerrard final" and not the Cisse Final. He's a clown and a joke and was never good enough to wear the shirt, I hope he never sets foot in the 'Pool again.
      action_force
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #29: Oct 22, 2006 04:30:15 am
      Quote from: "gopher"
      he was just a spoilt overrated pillock. bye bye.

Exactly. We are not missing him at all... to think Liverpool's success rides on him is a joke!! I would take any one of our current strikers ahead of him in a heart beat.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Cisse
      Reply #30: Oct 22, 2006 03:43:14 pm
      Just read the first post by mart, if that's not a manc wind up and mart is for real i wish he would F**k off and support mk dons cos he's the type of woolie c**t we don't want.

Anyway mart if you ever read this why don't you F**k off and support fc united - maybe they could buy cisse - he'd be f***in amazing for yer!!!

The lazy frog tw*t is the most brainless footballer since gary neville last decided to shag his ma!!
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #31: Oct 23, 2006 05:32:54 pm
      Huyton Red.  Bit Harsh mate.

I feel sorry for the guy, he came to Liverpool.  Started well and broke his leg, when he did recover he had a manager who didn't like him.

He knew he was leaving 18 months before he did, how would that make you feel?  Not only that he won us the European supercup and scored in the FA cup just to prove to Rafa.  In fact when he did score in the euro supercup, Rafa turned his head.

Would you be bothered to put everything in to it.
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #32: Oct 23, 2006 05:50:10 pm
      regardless of what everone thinks of cisse we certainly need his 19 goals he got last season and he hardly played
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #33: Oct 23, 2006 07:34:58 pm
      umm ows cisse getting on anyway???
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Cisse
      Reply #34: Oct 23, 2006 11:52:52 pm
      I would like to see bellamy or crouch score 19 goals in the position they actually play in.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Cisse
      Reply #35: Oct 27, 2006 10:04:30 pm
      He is a quality player, but never had the right attitude, but i would take him back. I just think rafa is trying to prove a point.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Cisse
      Reply #36: Oct 27, 2006 11:57:14 pm
      i notice he's been djing again, and yeah my last post on this subject was a bit OTT, but how much did we pay for this clown and how much were we payin this clown and how much will we get.

All three added together means less cash for lfc, oh how many times over the past decade has this happened, and i personally think you cannot slag benitez on this one, every striker he has bought all have better qualities than cisse, hopefully ged will put a bid in for him when he gets fit and the loan at marseille finishes.

Plus Houllier didn't half bang on about how exciting it would be to work with Cisse
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Re: Cisse
      Reply #37: Nov 29, 2006 06:51:53 pm
      Cisse near to first team return (Source Sky)

France striker Djibril Cisse is close to returning to first-team action after breaking his leg while playing for his country in June.

The 25-year-old striker, now on loan at Marseille, has completed his first full training session with his new team-mates after his arrival from Liverpool in the summer.

But l'OM boss Albert Emon wants to make sure the player is fully recovered before handing him his debut.

"Djibril has fully participated in his first training session," he told the club's official website.

"However, it is necessary to take care of his health and to ask him how he feels.

"The next few days will help us to see how the situation evolves.

"The next step will be an examination during the first week of December, which will show if he can play a match."
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #38: Nov 29, 2006 06:53:54 pm
      when does his loan deal end is it the end of the season?
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Reply #39: Nov 29, 2006 06:57:01 pm
      when does his loan deal end is it the end of the season?

yea the end of the season i think
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #40: Nov 29, 2006 10:42:41 pm
      Cancel his loan.

And get him back.

He can't be any worse than the F***ing jigsaw pieces we have up front...
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #41: Dec 05, 2006 06:59:14 pm
      He'll never play in a Red shirt ever again.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #42: Dec 05, 2006 10:04:31 pm
      cisse is back in full traning he is getting monotored this week to see if he is fit to make his debu
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #43: Dec 06, 2006 01:30:36 am
      I wonder who would win in a 100m race... Cisse or Bellamy  ::)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #44: Dec 06, 2006 10:40:43 am
      I say good luck to the lad, never Liverpool quality, but to have 2 bad breaks in a short period of time  - he deserves some good fortune.
      Score the goals, get back in your national team mate  - you deserve it.

Quick Reply