Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Patience Gentlemen, You Mark My Words.......This Storm WILL Pass.

Read 13177 times
      Troffy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp
      • Started Topic

• 312 posts | -55 
      Re: Patience Gentlemen, You Mark My Words.......This Storm WILL Pass.
      Reply #115: Jan 30, 2008 01:11:50 pm
      Yankee Stadium is down the shi**er, we wont have any revenue after these bas**rds get through half the stadium. Then another loan taken out, 50 million interest a year. A mass exodus in players and coaching staff, plus making shortcuts to slow the slip.

F***ing hell, JD and the mods are pretty relaxed on here when it comes to the rules. There isn't to many of them and there simple to follow. Everyone else can follow them why can't you?

Back on topic. With the yanks something just doesn't add up. For a start, the new stadium design, how is fitting in 11,000 extra seats from the original design going to be cost-cutting?
      With us paying £30 mill in intrest alone each year, where are our transfer funds going to come from? Will Rafa have to sell to buy? If we miss out on the CL in the next couple of years our stadium is down the pan and we are up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Look at the amount of questions Troffy, Liverpool has never been a club to be shrouded in controversy but that exactly what happened as soon as these yanks entered the frame. You have stated that the yanks gave us our transfer record for a player, but they used money loaned from the bank for all the transfers, they haven't put any of their own money in.

All G+H have done to us since joining is lie to us. And now they have realised that we won't let OUR club go without a fight they have tried throwing in a few sweetners. The damage has been done, they have lost the fans trust forever, unless they can really pull something out of their arses (or get parry to do that for them) then 99% of fans will never trust them.

You have obviously never worked on a building site. I can build a ten bedroom house for less than a 2 bedroom house...if I save on fittings, finishes, glitter etc. I guess the jacks in Stanley Park won't be as salubrious as those at Anfield.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #116: Jan 30, 2008 01:17:50 pm
      Of for Christ sakes.....girls that follow football have to deal with far WORSE language and general behaviour. Try not to be so PC.

I think what he was referring to was the title  'Patience GENTLEMEN'

Keep your hair on matey !!  ::)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #117: Jan 30, 2008 03:58:16 pm
      Of for Christ sakes.....girls that follow football have to deal with far WORSE language and general behaviour. Try not to be so PC.

I was referring to your arrogance about the rules. What is 'hardly blue' to you might not be to someone else. Not to mention titles of threads in The Kop being displayed on the website. And just because girls 'have to deal' with far worse language and general behaviour doesn't mean it's ok to dismiss them. Try not be so arrogant and I wont be so PC.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #118: Jan 30, 2008 05:11:49 pm
      And just because girls 'have to deal' with far worse language and general behaviour doesn't mean it's ok to dismiss them. Try not be so arrogant and I wont be so PC.

Nice to see such a Gentleman sticking up for the girls ;)
      Troffy :f_steam: take a leaf out of Redkenny's book will you....
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #119: Feb 01, 2008 06:10:56 am

It is at 30 million now mate, more if another loan is taken up.

Quick Reply