Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool v H&W (Match thread)

Read 16278 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Liverpool v H&W (Match thread)
      Reply #322: Jan 29, 2008 11:34:13 pm
      I have looked at a video and when Gerard comes on he doesn't appear to take the armband. Maybe Carra kept it on? I need to know as me mate works for a footy stats website and needs info like this on a regular basis.

Fortunately for you Hankers, I had taped this match, so I've just been watching it and I can confirm that Gerrard did not have the Captains armband on when he came on the pitch, Carragher had it, and I saw him at the end of the game with it on.

I hope this answers your question....
      Hankers
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #323: Jan 30, 2008 06:19:59 pm
      Thanks alot mate! I know it was a bit of a dogy question, but he needs accurate stats and their are always reliable fans on Football supporters forums, just like your kind self. Cheers for your assistance.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #324: Jan 30, 2008 07:48:42 pm
      Fortunately for you Hankers, I had taped this match, so I've just been watching it and I can confirm that Gerrard did not have the Captains armband on when he came on the pitch, Carragher had it, and I saw him at the end of the game with it on.

I hope this answers your question....

Do us a favour miss G I think I dropped a pound while I was there, would you have a look for us on the video you never know :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply