Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Unreal 3

Read 2111 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Unreal 3
      Jan 27, 2008 01:26:26 pm
      It's not out here for another month but I bought it and to be honest - just not got in to yet.  On the PS3.

Anybody else a big fan of it - am I missing something?
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Re: Unreal 3
      Reply #1: Apr 02, 2008 05:36:04 pm
      do you play this online JD?? I have it but found SP boring but MP is ment to be alot better, also have you used any of the home made maps?? some of them are pretty cool :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #2: Apr 02, 2008 05:57:07 pm
      Been busy with Unchartered, GT5 and of course COD4 so not really given it a proper go yet.  I was waiting for the patch so that I could use my American version on European servers, but I think that has been added now so I will probably be on it at some stage.  Going to have to before GTA4 and MGS come out and end my involvement in the outside world!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #3: Apr 02, 2008 08:19:16 pm
      :D

I'm loving GT5, cleared every race now and have the Ferrari F2007 (stupidly fast), Uncharted is an excellent game to, completed it on normal but towards the end I thought it got pretty scary!! ;D and yeah still play CoD and the new maps should be out around the 24th/25th April so that should be excellent to....

Quick Reply