Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

WTF Warnock???

Read 11796 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      WTF Warnock???
      Jan 28, 2008 02:32:04 pm
      I was on aloadofw**k.com earlier when I came acros this fom Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock

Palace boss Warnock: Liverpool will win nothing under Benitez

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock says Liverpool will never win anything under Rafa Benitez.

Warnock remains angry after the Liverpool boss sent out a second string team against Fulham last season - a decision which he insists was crucial to the relegation of his Sheffield United side.

Warnock told the People: "Benitez bugs me the most. He showed a lack of respect because Fulham were the worst team in the league and weren't going to get another point. I couldn't believe that Liverpool team, there were two players on the teamsheet we'd never even heard of.

"He'll never win anything else now Benitez, that's his lot. I don't feel anything for him now. What goes around, comes around. I've no sympathy at all and never will have."

This coming from a guy that has been relegated like 3 times from the top division  :f_steam:

Lets put him in Rafa shoes and say Crystal Palace are weeks away from the biggest night of their lives, the Champions League Final (which in Rafa's case was the joint biggest night of his life in just 3 years). How would Warnock prepare??? Guarentee he would'nt play his strongest team and as for the part about not even heard of two of the players before, well they were both youngsters and I remember him once saying that there is'nt enough youth talent coming up through the ranks in England, Rafa gave them a chance to play and what happens?? Warnock then slates him about it.

Warnock is probably just sour grapes because his little brother Stephen Warnock did'nt have what it takes to make it into the Liverpool 1st team week in week out and was sold on.
      Neil Warnock is just a F***ing hypercrit who should learn to keep his comments to himself, especially seeing as Rafa has a much, much, much better manageral career than him!!

When we win the F.A Cup and Champions League this season he will then tregret not keeping his fat gob shut.

I.R.W.T
      « Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008 02:34:41 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Re: WTF Warnock???
      Reply #1: Jan 28, 2008 02:42:50 pm
      ;D he just makes me laugh. Hope his team comes up and we hammer them twice, Such a disrespectful manager.

How can he blame rafa he should have done a better job himself throughout the course of the season.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #2: Jan 28, 2008 02:46:53 pm
      I fu*king hate Warnock he has a big chip on his shoulder.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #3: Jan 28, 2008 02:54:54 pm
      All hail the Sheffield United hero manager, yeah right!

The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Jan 28, 2008 03:07:21 pm
      Well well, bitter and twisted arent you big nose. Trouble with Mr Wanknock is he thinks he is a legend in his own mind. He does not see success as winning trophies, but getting promotion is the be all and end all in his mediorce little brain. I think sometimes some of these so called managers forget things and shout out crap in order to get attention like petulant little children, shouting at the press, "what about me what about me Im great too!!" Only thing is they never relize how utterly stupid it makes them look.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #5: Jan 28, 2008 04:00:32 pm
      Warnock remains angry after the Liverpool boss sent out a second string team against Fulham last season - a decision which he insists was crucial to the relegation of his Sheffield United side.

Warnock told the People: "Benitez bugs me the most. He showed a lack of respect because Fulham were the worst team in the league and weren't going to get another point. I couldn't believe that Liverpool team, there were two players on the teamsheet we'd never even heard of.

What a w**ker.

Firstly because he is a hyprocrite - because he openly stated that he celebrated our win in Istambul amongst a bunch of Turks while on holiday there...

Secondly because HIS OWN SHEFF UTD TEAM were complete cac while in the prem. I travelled over for our home win against them, and we played rather badly all be told, but still managed to win 4-0 (two penalties from God, remember)...that is how sh*te they were...

So what the hell is he still moaning about the disrepectful eagle-nosed eagles coach.

Get a grip Neil.

I.R.W.T.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #6: Jan 28, 2008 04:01:22 pm
      talk about sour grapes ,,anyway who cares?

Taxi for Mr Warnock!
      Lotuskid
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 28, 2008 04:01:58 pm
      Oh, so that's why they got relegated.... I thought it was because they played crap for the whole season.
      Maybe if they'd played better and won a few more points then it wouldn't of mattered what team we put out.
      IMO he's just looking to blame someone else for his own failings as a manager.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #8: Jan 28, 2008 04:10:49 pm
      I also remember his complete histrionics on the touch line at Anfield, standing next to Rafa, jumping up and down like a baboon - with Rafa looking at him (while he was at it) with a calm and confused look - probably wondering if a St. John's Ambulance chap should be giving Mr Warnock a tranquiliser...

I was in the Main Stand that day, close to the benches ...and Warnock's language was a disgrace that day... tbh I don't mind that too much, it shows passion ...but when put together with the histrionics ...it's no wonder he almost got a kicking from a certain Mr Wally Downes at Reading - remember?
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #9: Jan 28, 2008 06:19:18 pm
      Did you know in the wks after his resignation from SU he offered to manage them again if they got their Prem place back over the court case against WHU.The fans of SU loath the man because of the hypocrisy he spewed out at the end of the prem season.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #10: Jan 28, 2008 06:40:48 pm
      Did you know in the wks after his resignation from SU he offered to manage them again if they got their Prem place back over the court case against WHU.The fans of SU loath the man because of the hypocrisy he spewed out at the end of the prem season.
      If the truth is known Crystal Palace fans probably loathe him as well.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #11: Jan 28, 2008 07:02:58 pm
       In my opinion, it's silly to blame any one than themselves to be relegeted.
      So Sheffield  needed to come to that situation when they were depended on Liverpool or Chelsea results.
      They went themselves to such results and had to blame themselves for not to have played during whole season. They had 38 match to prove they were not deserving relegation.
      It's always easy to find guilty than to blame yourself
      BobbyIrish
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #12: Jan 28, 2008 07:16:57 pm
      He is just Looking for someone else to blame for HIS mistakes....Let's not forget that Sheffield Utd. Were A Good 9 Points Clear of the drop in April and suddenly Were Dragged Down, His Fault No One Elses, You can see this from the way the SU fans feel About him now...

Ps.Does He no realise that Rafa Had a EUROPEAN CUP final to prepare for, why should he have played his best team in a game that meant nothin.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #13: Jan 28, 2008 07:21:23 pm
      Personally I couldn't care less what he has to say. And it's worth mentioning that it was taken from Tribal Football, so a lot of it could be rubbish anyway.

liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #14: Jan 28, 2008 07:28:27 pm
      wot a fool so his relegation is now because of west ham coz of tevez and liverpool coz we fielded a team against fulham which he didnt like.....wot a balloon he is the most important point that he is missing is that sheff utd were 10 points clear of relegation at 1 point so his lack of points in games goes down to him and his extremely poor team that was never gonna last in the prem in the 1st place....MUPPETT
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #15: Jan 28, 2008 08:20:54 pm
      Personally I couldn't care less what he has to say. And it's worth mentioning that it was taken from Tribal Football, so a lot of it could be rubbish anyway.

wouldnt bet on it considering the hate he has for rafa. he even put money on us losing last season CL final and rooted for Milan
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #16: Jan 28, 2008 08:24:11 pm
      wouldnt bet on it considering the hate he has for rafa. he even put money on us losing last season CL final and rooted for Milan

I had not to listen to those  his words, but I was only shocked by that and focused my attention on that fact before final. So I sometimes feel guilty myself we lost in that final
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #17: Jan 28, 2008 08:28:17 pm
      I was on aloadofw**k.com earlier when I came acros this fom Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock says Liverpool will never win anything under Rafa Benitez.

"He'll never win anything else now Benitez, that's his lot. I don't feel anything for him now. What goes around, comes around. I've no sympathy at all and never will have."

This coming from a guy that has been relegated like 3 times from the top division  :f_steam:

Lets put him in Rafa shoes and say Crystal Palace are weeks away from the biggest night of their lives, the Champions League Final (which in Rafa's case was the joint biggest night of his life in just 3 years). How would Warnock prepare??? Guarentee he would'nt play his strongest team and as for the part about not even heard of two of the players before, well they were both youngsters and I remember him once saying that there is'nt enough youth talent coming up through the ranks in England, Rafa gave them a chance to play and what happens?? Warnock then slates him about it.

Warnock is probably just sour grapes because his little brother Stephen Warnock did'nt have what it takes to make it into the Liverpool 1st team week in week out and was sold on.
      Neil Warnock is just a F***ing hypercrit who should learn to keep his comments to himself, especially seeing as Rafa has a much, much, much better manageral career than him!!

When we win the F.A Cup and Champions League this season he will then tregret not keeping his fat gob shut.

I.R.W.T

What a waste of a human being Warnock is, id love to shoot him with me pellet gun, would be funny watching him jump up and down like he has just been stung by a wasp.
      SPARKYMARKY
      • Forum David Johnson

• 214 posts |
      • ian rush sent kendall to the bottle
      Reply #18: Jan 28, 2008 08:31:18 pm
      the man wants to concentrate on trying to keep his false teeth in every time he opens that mouth of his ...foghorn leghorn .. :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #19: Jan 28, 2008 08:47:28 pm
      Knob head. How does he get a job anyway with his record? 3 time relegated from top division and manages to get paid on a daily basis. Fuckwit.

Anyone know the line up for the Fulham game?
      Istvan Kozma
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 165 posts | 31 
      Reply #20: Jan 28, 2008 08:50:15 pm

I.R.W.T

This gobs***e's comments don't deserve consideration.  He is so bitter it's untrue... How can he realistically blame Rafa for fielding a weakened team when we had nothing to play for, and how the f*ck can he almost blame Rafa for the fact that his side got relegated?... The league is decided over the course of a season and whether you win it, survive, or are relegated does not boil down to another team fielding a weakened team in the remaining game of the season... It's what you do throughout that season that counts and you'd expect a Manager who thinks he's better than he is to know that!  This fella is a poor man's Sam Allardyce and that's being kind... He'll never get anywhere close to achieveing what Rafa has achieved, and he won't need his Crystal Ball, at that massive club Crystal Palace to realise that, as he must have a Crystal Ball if he's predicting that Rafa won't win anything again, or is he just plain f*cking stupid, i'd say 100% the latter.  n*b HEAD!
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #21: Jan 28, 2008 09:00:34 pm
      This gobs***e's comments don't deserve consideration.  He is so bitter it's untrue... How can he realistically blame Rafa for fielding a weakened team when we had nothing to play for, and how the f*ck can he almost blame Rafa for the fact that his side got relegated?... The league is decided over the course of a season and whether you win it, survive, or are relegated does not boil down to another team fielding a weakened team in the remaining game of the season... It's what you do throughout that season that counts and you'd expect a Manager who thinks he's better than he is to know that!  This fella is a poor man's Sam Allardyce and that's being kind... He'll never get anywhere close to achieveing what Rafa has achieved, and he won't need his Crystal Ball, at that massive club Crystal Palace to realise that, as he must have a Crystal Ball if he's predicting that Rafa won't win anything again, or is he just plain f*cking stupid, I'd say 100% the latter.  n*b HEAD!

I reckon he is a bluenose, he is so bitter like everton fans, what a pr**k.
      Istvan Kozma
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 165 posts | 31 
      Reply #22: Jan 28, 2008 09:17:14 pm
      I reckon he is a bluenose, he is so bitter like everton fans, what a pr**k.

You're probably right.  He had a bit of go back when Houllier was in charge as well.  He's an absolute dickhead, and does himself no favours in the majority if his interviews.

Quick Reply