Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

WTF Warnock???

Read 11842 times
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Re: WTF Warnock???
      Reply #23: Jan 28, 2008 09:22:57 pm
      You're probably right.  He had a bit of go back when Houllier was in charge as well.  He's an absolute dickhead, and does himself no favours in the majority if his interviews.

Yeah i remember him having a couple of digs at houiller, he is just a big bluenose bitter tit.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #24: Jan 28, 2008 09:28:36 pm
      I've never liked Warnock. Ever.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #25: Jan 28, 2008 09:33:17 pm
      JELOUS because Rafa is a proven successful manager. Rafa has mastered the art of the Champions League. Warnock has mastered the art of relegation
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #26: Jan 28, 2008 09:40:01 pm
      Mastered the art of being a tit aswell.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #27: Jan 28, 2008 09:53:06 pm
      Mastered the art of being a tit aswell.

I think that just comes naturally to him
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #28: Jan 28, 2008 10:26:34 pm
      He'll be even more bitter now, Leicester beat Crystal Palace 1-0  :lmao: :lmao:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #29: Jan 28, 2008 10:39:24 pm
      wouldnt bet on it considering the hate he has for rafa. he even put money on us losing last season CL final and rooted for Milan

I am very aware of the wicked witch's dislike for Rafa and Liverpool but I'm also aware from past experience of aloadofw**k's ablility to try make people believe you can draw blood from a stone.

Either way, I wouldn't let his thoughts bother me. He's got no class and has got a long way to go before he can even qualify to take cheap shots at a club like us and Rafa.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #30: Jan 28, 2008 11:25:02 pm
      warnocks a pr**k, F**k him.  now he's managing a sh*t team in the championship he just wants to be controversial so he can see his fat head in the papers.  it wasn't rafa's fault he got relegated, the reason sheffield united got relegated is cos they were f***in' sh*te!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #31: Jan 29, 2008 09:56:47 am
      Whats this guys problem ive never liked him,anyone remember the time he said Henchoz spat at him? wish hed decked him the knob.Oh and what as he ever won as a manager?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #32: Jan 29, 2008 11:07:39 am
      Whats this guys problem ive never liked him,anyone remember the time he said Henchoz spat at him? wish hed decked him the knob.Oh and what as he ever won as a manager?

A golden BOOT! :D
      Troffy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -55 
      Reply #33: Jan 29, 2008 12:23:21 pm
      Did the Silly bugger Warnock never remember that all he needed was a frigging home draw against the Mighty Wigan, last day of frigging Season and he managed to get beat? I suppose that was our Rafas fault and all. Tossa.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,227 posts | 2807 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #34: Jan 29, 2008 06:08:28 pm
      The ignorant b***ard isnt worth the amount of talk time hes getting here. F**k him lads hes nobody a never was an isnt and a never will be
      stiffler
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 137 posts |
      Reply #35: Jan 29, 2008 06:50:49 pm
      Warnock is a wind up merchant if i have ever seen one.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #36: Jan 29, 2008 10:40:08 pm
      He makes me laugh. :D

Blaming others for his own teams inadequeces...
      Durbanpoizn
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts | -1 
      Reply #37: Jan 30, 2008 11:11:04 am
      What a D**k... :lmao:

That coming from a manager who's only achievement is getting all the clubs his managed relegated.

He should actually spend his time watching and learning from manangers of likes of Rafa on how to go about managing a team rather than slating him of.

Hey Wan**r get stop bi*****g about Rafa and concentrate on what you being payed to do.
      Fowler23
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #38: Jan 30, 2008 11:57:29 am
      If he was doing it to genuinely wind people up, I would half respect him just for being a funny bugger

As it is, he actually believes the rubbish he comes out with and chose to blame everyone but himself and his team for their demise. They had the relegation battle in their hands and cocked it up themselves, hence, they deserved to go down

What an imbecile he is!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #39: Jan 30, 2008 11:59:35 am
      The ignorant b***ard isnt worth the amount of talk time hes getting here. F**k him lads hes nobody a never was an isnt and a never will be

Well said Brian. Warnock is an absolute idiot who shoudn't even be discussed on this forum.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #40: Jan 30, 2008 12:36:35 pm
      I think he is the most loathsome individual in football, and like most of the contributers to this thread I to don't know why we are talking about him? Nevertheless we are, he is always whining on about something or other, listen up FAT HEAD nobody is interested in the outpourings of a semi literate such as your insignificant self,  so F**k OFF.  God I can't express in words how much I detest this man!!
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #41: Jan 30, 2008 01:23:16 pm
      His comments dont really wind me up because they are that dillusional and its obvious to everyone he is an absolute tool with no respect in the game.

I agree that we shouldnt be discussing him but still .....you cant deny its entertaining !
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #42: Apr 18, 2008 12:40:35 pm
      Guess what...He is stll going on

Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock, who was in charge of relegated Sheffield United last season, has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez.

Warnock is still livid that Liverpool fielded a severely weakened team at Fulham  last May, and lost 1-0 to the Cottagers in a result that ultimately kept what was then Lawrie Sanchez's team up by a single point, while Warnock's Blades were controversially relegated.

Warnock still claims that it was Benitez's team selection that played a huge part in Sheffield United's demotion.

His attack on the Spaniard comes with Liverpool due to play their Champions League semi-final first leg against Chelsea on Tuesday. Warnock fully expects Benitez to leave his star players out when the Reds again tackle Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday.

And he insists that if that happens, it will be a show of contempt for the clubs battling to survive in the top-flight.

"My advice to Reading, Bolton and the rest would be, if you're expecting any favours, don't hold your breath," said the Palace boss. "They will have to do it themselves.

"The fact of the matter is that if Liverpool were already out of the Champions League and needed to win to get fourth spot, they would play their strongest side.

"Instead, I fully expect them to play a weakened team at Fulham.

"It's part of a big club's mentality. They look after themselves and they don't bother about anyone else. The whole story that Sheffield United were going down and me having a pop at them afterwards was just treated like fish and chip paper by them. Liverpool didn't care because they weren't the ones getting hurt by it all.

"I'm still very bitter about it and personally I hope Liverpool never win another trophy under Benitez. I like them as a club but I would be very pleased to see them win nothing."

Quoted in the Daily Mail, Warnock recalled how he reacted when he saw Liverpool's line-up at Craven Cottage last season.

"I felt sick, physically sick, when I found out the team Liverpool were playing," said Warnock.

"We had a late kick-off at Villa Park that day and when we saw who Benitez had picked, we were struggling to even think who they were.

"We hadn't even heard of them and a lot of them haven't played for the club since.

"It was scandalous, really. You don't feel it's fair but it just confirmed that these guys don't give two hoots about clubs like Sheffield United or people like Neil Warnock.

"You can talk about rules being put in place to stop it happening but that's not going to happen.

"The Premier League don't care about smaller clubs like Sheffield United, as they proved with the whole Carlos Tevez affair last season.

"Big clubs look after themselves and the people who run the Premier League will always look after themselves. Nothing will ever change.

"The sad thing is I felt we had done enough last season; we had 38 points, which would have been enough in a normal season.

"For us to get that number of points was an achievement and yet it's gone down in history as a relegation on my CV, not an achievement.

"Nobody got hurt apart from me and Sheffield United. Rafa Benitez certainly didn't."

If he couldput together a winning side then they would never have been in the relegation battle to start with. bloody pr**k, has anyone noticed that his brother stephen who used to play for us has been harsh on his comments about the club. without us he wouldnt of even had a footballing career
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #43: Apr 18, 2008 01:19:18 pm
      FFS has he still not got over it? At the end of the day if we've secured our league position then we've earned the right to field whatever we bloody well like, the fact that other teams are in trouble is their F***ing problem & it should have no influence over our team selection.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #44: Apr 18, 2008 01:56:14 pm
      Have fun gaining promotion next season Neil you F***ing pr**k.

I guess we'll be marching onto the CL next season and another date with Big Ears in Moscow.

At the end of the day he has a point - we are heartless bas**rds :D

PS: What rule can the FA or UEFA put in place you w**ker? 'Nope sorry, this lad is too sh*t to play' ??? Dickhead.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #45: Apr 18, 2008 02:07:38 pm
      This was our starting line up

25  Jose Reina 
      29  Gabriel Paletta   
      2  Álvaro Arbeloa 
      48  Emiliano InsĂșa  
      4  Sami Hyypia 
      11  Mark Gonzalez 
      14  Xabi Alonso 
      16  Jermaine Pennant 
      22  Mohamed Sissoko 
      17  Craig Bellamy 
      9  Robbie Fowler 

Cant see anything wrong giving a couple of fringe players ago, when your a couple of weeks away from a CL final. Get over it Warnock you Tit

Quick Reply