Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

WTF Warnock???

Read 11836 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,687 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: WTF Warnock???
      Reply #69: Apr 19, 2008 08:20:31 am
      Are Sheffield fans this bitter still?
      They are and their coach too. :P
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #70: Apr 19, 2008 09:17:25 am
      I think Warnock is just trying to keep his name associated with the premier league now. I want to see his team in the prem and the same kind of thing happen, them be near the relegation places and get us in a must win game for them to stay up but us still be in the champs league. Rafa tos rest a good few first teamers and Warnock to get all cconfident they can beat a weakened liverpool side, then us to beat them with the weakened side. I would just want to see what his comments would be.

He can say things like i hope they win nothing under rafa all he wants. Its his own fault they went down he wasnt good enough to keep them up and they had their own game to win on the same day, and they didnt. Its an excuse to cover up the fact he failed as a manager in the premiership.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #71: Apr 19, 2008 11:25:49 am
      Bitter, bitter man a touch of Evertonian in him I think.  All's he ever does is blame everyone and everything for his own inadequacies.  Seen this on another forum, his book on Amazon and the first review begins:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Made-Sheffield-Neil-Warnock-Story/dp/0340937203/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208599414&sr=8-1

"Neil Warnock clearly has a vibrant sense of humour and there is no doubt that this is an entertaining read. However this is off-set by his delusional opinions and lack of humility. The man is one of those people who cannot ever accept his culpability for anything. So however endearing his droll take on events is you are immediately alienated by his refusal to even consider that he -Neil Warnock - might ever have got something slightly wrong and contributed to whatever disasters befell the teams under his control.
      Take Sheffield United's relegation last season. It was other managers failure for fielding weakened teams, referees at fault for being ...well. rubbish referees , the players fault for being poor and tactically naive , conveniently forgetting that it was he that coached them and prepared them for the games" .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #72: Apr 20, 2008 11:19:22 am
      This has got me in a really good mood today !!

Link  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=560745&in_page_id=1779

Rafa Benitez will take legal advice after Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock questioned his integrity and made a joke about Harrods hampers being sent to the Liverpool boss.

Warnock is still furious that Benitez fielded a weakened side at the end of last season at Fulham, the club owned by Harrods proprietor Mohamed Al Fayed.

Liverpool lost and Fulham stayed in the Barclays Premier League, one point ahead of Warnock's Sheffield United, who were relegated.

After another understrength Liverpool team had won 2-0 at Craven Cottage yesterday to push Fulham close to the Championship, Benitez reacted angrily to a mention of Warnock's morning newspaper column.

Eyes blazing, Benitez said: "Somebody told me [about Warnock's comments]. We knew he was bad as a manager and prehistoric, but we didn't know he was a person like this. I will speak to my lawyer. We don't need to waste time with him."

Warnock could also face disciplinary action from the Football Association for comments which seem likely to attract a charge of bringing the game into disrepute.

Warning Bolton to expect no favours from the Liverpool manager as they battled with Fulham to avoid the drop, the Crystal Palace manager said: "Integrity, doing what is right for the game, comes way down Rafa's list of priorities.

"Maybe Rafa gets a yearly hamper from Harrods for his team selections."

Benitez rested eight players for yesterday's game, which Liverpool won comfortably.

Maybe old Mrs Doubtfire will get his just deserts after all.
      F**k off Warnock, you could not cut management in the Prem, and it was your results that got you relegated.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #73: Apr 20, 2008 12:30:18 pm
      I love Rafa even more now, seen that earlier today and was made up with his comments.  Warnock is just an excuse for a football manager, the bitter twisted jealous t*at !!  Hope the FA wipe the floor with him  ;D
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #74: Apr 20, 2008 01:34:30 pm
      Eyes blazing, Benitez said: "Somebody told me [about Warnock's comments]. We knew he was bad as a manager and prehistoric,

:lmao: rafa destroyed him
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #75: Apr 20, 2008 01:45:36 pm
      This was our starting line up

25  Jose Reina 
      29  Gabriel Paletta   
      2  Álvaro Arbeloa 
      48  Emiliano InsĂșa  
      4  Sami Hyypia 
      11  Mark Gonzalez 
      14  Xabi Alonso 
      16  Jermaine Pennant 
      22  Mohamed Sissoko 
      17  Craig Bellamy 
      9  Robbie Fowler 

Cant see anything wrong giving a couple of fringe players ago, when your a couple of weeks away from a CL final. Get over it Warnock you Tit

TQ Venison for the piece of info. Can't see what's really wrong with the team. Some are still around and some are plying their trades elsewhere with clubs as big as Liverpool. Don't really see what's he trying to achieve. Someone said earlier Warnock should have won the last game against Wigan, yeah why don't he blamed it on his selection of players and tactics? If he had won that game Sheff Utd might still be in the premier league. He's still trying to camouflage his weakness that caused Sheff Utd relegated. Mr Warnock bad report card, need  to go back to basics and do your talking on the field. Big mouth
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #76: Apr 21, 2008 07:30:38 am
      Stop Press
      Rafa is accused of taking hamper from Harrods supremo!
      I'm confused why would anybody need an incentive to F**k Neil Warnock
      What scurrilous accusation!!  >:D >:D
      Rafa, sue and be dambed
       :lmao: :lmao:
      :action-smiley-060:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #77: Apr 22, 2008 10:37:22 am
      The great thing is, Rafa brushes him off like nothing has happened which is the right thing to do except he does it in a cheeky manner with a little come back or two in his reply.

Choice boss! ;)
      The Invisible Man
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts | 18 
      Reply #78: Apr 22, 2008 10:51:27 am
      TQ Venison for the piece of info. Can't see what's really wrong with the team. Some are still around and some are plying their trades elsewhere with clubs as big as Liverpool. Don't really see what's he trying to achieve. Someone said earlier Warnock should have won the last game against Wigan, yeah why don't he blamed it on his selection of players and tactics? If he had won that game Sheff Utd might still be in the premier league. He's still trying to camouflage his weakness that caused Sheff Utd relegated. Mr Warnock bad report card, need  to go back to basics and do your talking on the field. Big mouth

Eight internationals, plus Pennant. Hmm, hardly a bunch of unknowns, is it?

Warnock is widely hated throughout football. I wonder why...
      kop1985
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts | -10 
      Reply #79: Apr 22, 2008 04:52:15 pm
      A good manager does not need to criticise other managers, he is responsible for his own teams fate.  Neil Warnock is like most sh*te managers to quick to blame others actions for his own F**k ups!  If he had acrued enough points thoughout the season he wouldn't have to rely on other results to aid his team.  Knob head!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #80: Apr 22, 2008 04:53:37 pm
      I reckon Warnock should shack up with Maureen, those two have a lot in common, pair of whinging tits!  :D
      SPARKYMARKY
      • Forum David Johnson

• 214 posts |
      • ian rush sent kendall to the bottle
      Reply #81: Apr 22, 2008 05:29:36 pm
      He is in my top 10 of people to hate , of which includes that other knob mr gray !!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #82: Apr 22, 2008 06:58:30 pm
      I can understand his frustration to a point, but this game is very simple, don’t expect anything from any other team.  Everyone club will only act in their own interest.  And being in such situation Benitez did the perfect thing, trying to maximize his chances of winning the champions league tie.   As for Warnock he has always been a cock, believe me I am from Sheffield he is as cocky as a manager gets, he can be a total nobhead.  But Benitez’s reply was short simple and ballistic!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #83: Apr 23, 2008 01:21:03 am
      Shall we just banish this thread away from The Kop now? He's an absolute loser and doesn't deserve to be in here.

I'd rather cut my toe nails with a large blunt knife or listen to Greame Sharp for half an hour, than talk about the ugly old lady.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #84: Apr 23, 2008 10:24:33 am
      Shall we just banish this thread away from The Kop now? He's an absolute loser and doesn't deserve to be in here.

I'd rather cut my toe nails with a large blunt knife or listen to Greame Sharp for half an hour, than talk about the ugly old lady.

Agree but before it gets locked or moved, Warnock has always reminded me of some kind of monster from Dr Who, an infeminate slimy little sh*t with a chin like Jabba the Hut, (star wars I know). I can see the slimy trail he leaves in his wake.
      kop1985
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts | -10 
      Reply #85: Apr 23, 2008 02:46:12 pm
      Warnock is hurt! The little manager of a little club is yet to understand that it is his sole responsibility to keep his team from being relegated. We've heard of bad workmen blaming their tools, BUT this type of complaint is...... unprecedented!.

Love this post!!  :lmao:
      lfcreds27
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 138 posts | -5 
      Reply #86: Apr 23, 2008 09:55:44 pm
      How can Warnock blame HIS team's relegation on Rafa, when Sheffied Utd had an abysmal season and in my opinion deserved to go down. West Ham could but shouldnt be blamed for them going down by not being docked points for signings of Tevez and a certain Mr. Mascherano (funny how that worked out).

Warnock thinks he is an amazing manager, I think he is an idiot looking to pass the blame on.
      SPARKYMARKY
      • Forum David Johnson

• 214 posts |
      • ian rush sent kendall to the bottle
      Reply #87: Apr 24, 2008 12:05:03 am
      I was gonna post , but no he is a complete and utter w**ker , good night .
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #88: Apr 24, 2008 01:22:50 am
      I don’t want to sound too cocky, but this thread should be locked, because I just can’t hear his ground floor cry’s from the top floor he’s simply too far down.

Quick Reply