Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

WTF Warnock???

Read 11901 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: WTF Warnock???
      Reply #46: Apr 18, 2008 02:08:37 pm
      And Insua actually played really well in that game too.

Imagine what Warnock would have been like if we'd put Padelli in goal like we did against Charlton :D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #47: Apr 18, 2008 02:14:42 pm
      He was only on the bench  ;)
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2008 02:18:08 pm by Venison 86 »
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #48: Apr 18, 2008 02:28:34 pm

God, I can imagine what Warnock would be saying if he'd been brought on, he'd still be banging on about it now.

Oh I forgot, he is anyway :D
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #49: Apr 18, 2008 02:43:01 pm
      Thing is would he have not done the same if he were in Rafas position?? Hes a hypacrit of the highest standard that bloke and is a legend in his own mind honestly. I cant believe some of utter garbage that comes out of his mouth. Heres one for ya Neil ya F***ing big nose tw*t, hope you get promotoed then we get send ya down again the following season. What goats me the most is the fact that 99% of all the blades fans (including Sean Bean who I happen to think is awesome as Sharpe, I luv those Sharpe stories they are well mint) think the reason they got relegated was because of Warnocks teams selection and tactics, as I wasnt in the Sky subscribers league that season and wasnt able to watch the all so fantastic sky exclusives of any Sheffield United games I cant say much, but when 99% of the blades fans come out and say that I wonder whos head is up in the clouds. Warnock stands there screaming at the press like a petulant child with dummy in his mouth

muah muahhhhh muahhhhhh look at me look at me look what I can do

He is a two face big nose idiot who searches out his extra 15 mins of fame like some drug addict looking for a fix.

BLESSED ARE THE BIG NOSES BUT NOT IN THAT tw*ts CASE!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #50: Apr 18, 2008 02:58:30 pm
      Thing is would he have not done the same if he were in Rafas position??

He will never be in that position though, the only way he will get a team into europe is on football manager game. Although he would have to cheat to do so!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #51: Apr 18, 2008 03:44:50 pm
      Last time I saw Warnock in the flesh... he almost had a coronary LFC 4 - Sheff Utd 1. (2 pens = Warknock minor heart attacks+breakdancing or was it punk dancing on the touchline?).
      govinox
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts |
      • Where once we watched the King Kenny play.
      Reply #52: Apr 18, 2008 04:27:59 pm
      two words..F**K HIM!!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #53: Apr 18, 2008 04:39:08 pm
      I'm waiting for Rafa to shut the dickhead up.  Warnock doesn't pick our team Rafa does.

It's his own fault for doing a sh*t job otherwise he wouldn't of been in that position would he?  He can rot managing a two bob side whining about every Referree being against him every week for all I care!

This guy should be put in a straight jacket!
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #54: Apr 18, 2008 05:14:32 pm
      Why Warlock still wants to remind everyone about himself taking Sheff. U. into the championship only he knows , in the cold light of the day he was not good enough and he doesn't want to admit it so he deflects the flack from Shawn Bean and fans onto us because in his mind it gives him an excuse as to why he failed. Warlock sees only his point of view and his view is narrow , hypocritical and idiotic...
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #55: Apr 18, 2008 06:54:55 pm
      I'm a sicko
      I'd love Crystal Palace to come up just so we could send them back down the same season!
      Not because I have anything against CP
      but I'd love to see Warnock have a epileptic fit in the technical area
      Stupid useless c**t, crawl back under your stone!!
      red1
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts |
      Reply #56: Apr 18, 2008 07:05:01 pm
      Warnock is nearly as bad as Fergie for coming out with aload of crap and acting like a prize pillick
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #57: Apr 18, 2008 07:11:00 pm
      Who cares dude! Warnock is Warnock. He's never going to change. He's got a far different personality and opinion to anyone else!

I can see where he is coming from, of course he's going to be bitter. If Liverpool were in the same situation as Sheff Utd were last season then I'm sure it'd take time to get over!

I don't feel for the guy, but I can understand where he's coming from but to bi*ch on about him is childish.

Let the man moan......
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #58: Apr 18, 2008 07:13:42 pm
      Does he not   realise that if he was a better manager and won more games he would not have been in the position where he relies on other people to save his fat little asse.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #59: Apr 18, 2008 07:31:29 pm
      Change the  record Warnock you pr**k,1 game doesnt decide the season not our fault your team was sh*te.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #60: Apr 18, 2008 09:08:08 pm
      Warnock's got a new name..........

Rearrange the letters and you come up with......

COLIN w**ker...........very appropriate, I think :lmao:
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #61: Apr 18, 2008 09:46:16 pm
      Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock, who was in charge of relegated Sheffield United last season, has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez.

Like, who cares?

Warnock is still livid that Liverpool fielded a severely weakened team at Fulham  last May, and lost 1-0 to the Cottagers in a result that ultimately kept what was then Lawrie Sanchez's team up by a single point, while Warnock's Blades were controversially relegated.

Really?

Warnock still claims that it was Benitez's team selection that played a huge part in Sheffield United's demotion.

And all the other games they drew or lost didn't?

His attack on the Spaniard comes with Liverpool due to play their Champions League semi-final first leg against Chelsea on Tuesday. Warnock fully expects Benitez to leave his star players out when the Reds again tackle Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday.

Stating the bleedin' obvious.

And he insists that if that happens, it will be a show of contempt for the clubs battling to survive in the top-flight.
      "My advice to Reading, Bolton and the rest would be, if you're expecting any favours, don't hold your breath," said the Palace boss. "They will have to do it themselves.

Since when does any team do favours for other teams?

"The fact of the matter is that if Liverpool were already out of the Champions League and needed to win to get fourth spot, they would play their strongest side.

Again stating the bleedin' obvious.  Of course we would.  What else would he do?

"Instead, I fully expect them to play a weakened team at Fulham.

I think this has already been stated.

"It's part of a big club's mentality. They look after themselves and they don't bother about anyone else. The whole story that Sheffield United were going down and me having a pop at them afterwards was just treated like fish and chip paper by them. Liverpool didn't care because they weren't the ones getting hurt by it all.

And your point is?  Who else should we look after but ourselves.

"I'm still very bitter about it and personally I hope Liverpool never win another trophy under Benitez. I like them as a club but I would be very pleased to see them win nothing."

I didn't realise you were still bitter.

Quoted in the Daily Mail, Warnock recalled how he reacted when he saw Liverpool's line-up at Craven Cottage last season.

"I felt sick, physically sick, when I found out the team Liverpool were playing," said Warnock.

"We had a late kick-off at Villa Park that day and when we saw who Benitez had picked, we were struggling to even think who they were.

"We hadn't even heard of them and a lot of them haven't played for the club since.

"It was scandalous, really. You don't feel it's fair but it just confirmed that these guys don't give two hoots about clubs like Sheffield United or people like Neil Warnock.

Why should we give any hoots let alone two for any other team or manager.  Do you?

"You can talk about rules being put in place to stop it happening but that's not going to happen.

No you can't.  We have a squad and we can play any squad player in any game we like.  How can you have a rule which would dictate that someone other than the manager should select the team/

"The Premier League don't care about smaller clubs like Sheffield United, as they proved with the whole Carlos Tevez affair last season.

Your confusing the inconsistency and incompetence of the premier league with bias.

"Big clubs look after themselves and the people who run the Premier League will always look after themselves. Nothing will ever change.

Who should any club look after but themselves?

"The sad thing is I felt we had done enough last season; we had 38 points, which would have been enough in a normal season.
      "For us to get that number of points was an achievement and yet it's gone down in history as a relegation on my CV, not an achievement.

Relegation is an achievement, not a good achievement but still an achievement.  I would like a number of managers to make such an achievement, starting with the one at Old Trafford.

"Nobody got hurt apart from me and Sheffield United. Rafa Benitez certainly didn't."

Didn't you take points off the other teams that got relegated?  You obviously didn't do them any favours.

So bitter.  It'll go with him to his grave.  We could have a whip round to have carved on his headstone 'I could have been a half decent manager if Liverpool hadn't let me down'.
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2008 09:49:48 pm by Oldred »
      XxGeRrArDxX
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #62: Apr 18, 2008 10:18:19 pm
      what a plonker
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #63: Apr 18, 2008 10:21:18 pm
      Concentrate on your own bloody team.

Leave Rafa to decide which team he wants to start with, he is doing a much better job than the stupid Warnock who has nothing better to do so he starts complaining about others.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #64: Apr 18, 2008 10:59:16 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That made me chuckel no end ;D
      red1
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts |
      Reply #65: Apr 18, 2008 11:20:37 pm

superb msgerrard very funny
      Bitterness like that usually amounts to being an Everton manager - hang on guess who'll replace Moyes, when the bluenoses get fed up with just finishing in the premier league. Yep Warnock he's got the creditials, talks sh*te, jealous of LIVERPOOL and bitter, his teams usually get relegated. Great Everton for relegation under  AR LEW NOCKIN - Neil Warnock
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #66: Apr 18, 2008 11:52:46 pm
      Warnock is hurt! The little manager of a little club is yet to understand that it is his sole responsibility to keep his team from being relegated. We've heard of bad workmen blaming their tools, BUT this type of complaint is...... unprecedented!.
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #67: Apr 19, 2008 01:28:36 am
      He almost sounds as bitter as our blue neighbours !! :lmao: :lmao:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #68: Apr 19, 2008 05:53:24 am
      I'd love to hear it from a fan's perspective. Are Sheffield fans this bitter still? And if they were so great you would think they would be in contention for promotion eh?

Speaking of anagrams. If Cryin' was spelt Krien you could have:

A Krien Clown.

Or not... :D

Nice one MsG. :lmao:
      « Last Edit: Apr 19, 2008 05:56:03 am by crouchinho »

Quick Reply