Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Ticket Info :- Newcastle home 08/03/08

Read 4975 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info :- Newcastle home 08/03/08
      Jan 28, 2008 04:57:11 pm
      Thu    Feb 14     Fri Feb 15    PTS Members   
      Fri      Feb 15     Fri Feb 15    e-Season Ticket Holders e-Season Ticket Holders only via the e-Season Ticket Ballot page
      Tue    Feb 19    Sat Mar 8     General Sale Phone Lines and Postal Application. There may also be an online sale.
      Tue    Feb 26    Sat Mar 8     General Sale Windows sale - Subject to availability
      « Last Edit: Feb 29, 2008 11:10:52 pm by mrtommo »
      Fendt936
      • On Trial

• 4 posts | -1 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Newcastle home 08/03/08
      Reply #1: Feb 17, 2008 05:12:49 pm
      I am from Canada and am planning to buy tickets for the Newcastle game. However you have the 19.th of february as  the day when tickets go on sale for the phone lines while LFCtv has the 25 th. of February. since it is usual that tickets go on sale 18 days prior to the game I tend to think your date is right, but can LFC tv be wrong ???
      Please let me know which day is the day I can call in for tickets for myself and my two boys. Thank you.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Feb 17, 2008 05:18:07 pm
      I think the 25th is now the date, as selling arrangements were on hold as the game would of altered if we had progressed in th FA cup
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Feb 24, 2008 03:22:23 pm
      Bump

Tickets on General sale Monday, Phone Lines and Postal Application No online sales
      BelfastRed1970
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #4: Feb 29, 2008 10:37:22 am
      Lads,
               i am flying over form Belfast next weekend for the Newcastle game but have been let down ticket wise... just need one..anywhere in the ground! can anyone help??
      red marauder
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 29, 2008 01:24:21 pm
      Hello fellow Redmen.Fortunately for two of you , I will have two tkts for sale at face value for Liverpool v Newcasle delivered by post to me tomorrow morning.My mate originally bought them and then found he couldn't go.He phoned me, and I said I would buy them. Now, it has since turned out that I wont be able to go :f_steam:
      So here's the score.... You will pay cash, in person,in my local pub in Coventry for them. I will only sell them as a pair. I think they are £36/38 each. I will know more tomorrow when I get them and  I will post the seating location. I am posting this now as I want to see if there is any interest.
       P.S. It's legit!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #6: Feb 29, 2008 11:10:22 pm
      All ticket sold out.
      andrewsmyth
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #7: Mar 01, 2008 09:46:37 am
      HELP !!! I am flying over from Belfast and was let down getting Liverpool v Newcastle tickets, I need 2 TICKETS for the game, has anyone got any spare tickets?? Please contact me: andrewsmyth80@hotmail.com. Will pay cash! Really really want to go to this game, would appreciate your help............
      lepupe
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #8: Mar 01, 2008 10:46:39 am
      Hello fellow Redmen.Fortunately for two of you , I will have two tkts for sale at face value for Liverpool v Newcasle delivered by post to me tomorrow morning.My mate originally bought them and then found he couldn't go.He phoned me, and I said I would buy them. Now, it has since turned out that I wont be able to go :f_steam:
      So here's the score.... You will pay cash, in person,in my local pub in Coventry for them. I will only sell them as a pair. I think they are £36/38 each. I will know more tomorrow when I get them and  I will post the seating location. I am posting this now as I want to see if there is any interest.
       P.S. It's legit!

I am interested, sent you email with my coordinates
      red marauder
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #9: Mar 03, 2008 03:42:50 pm
      Hi all, due to the vagaries of the Royail Snail, I still haven't received my tickets from my mate who sent them by registered post!!!! I have texted him to chase them up as he has the online tracking order No.They will def be here by Wed latest.
      To those of you who have emailed me direct , as my original post states,you will have to meet me in person to take delivery from me. Don't take offence, but I trust no 4ka on the internet.
      FANHOLDERNOLUCKY
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #10: Mar 05, 2008 01:27:22 pm
      Hi. I'm from Spain. I'm flying to Liverpool next 7 for the match vs. Newcastle, but, despite I've got a fancard and I tried to get them the first phone selling day it was impossible. So I need you all to know if it's possible to get 2 tickets in any place, how, where (and how much ,you know). Thank you.
      red marauder
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #11: Mar 07, 2008 07:49:24 pm
      I have finally managed to sell both tkts to a bloke from another Reds forum,obviously not to many Midland Reds on here. I coudn't believe it took so long!Apologies to those of you  who wanted to meet elsewhere for them but I wasn't prepared to travel to sell them. Good luck in your search.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #12: Mar 07, 2008 07:53:57 pm
      Hi. I'm from Spain. I'm flying to Liverpool next 7 for the match vs. Newcastle, but, despite I've got a fancard and I tried to get them the first phone selling day it was impossible. So I need you all to know if it's possible to get 2 tickets in any place, how, where (and how much ,you know). Thank you.

If you're that desperate for a ticket mate.  Look for the dodgy fellas outside the gates that go up to nearly every game and go, you need a ticket?

So be prepared.

Quick Reply