Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

What do you work as?

Read 52100 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: What do you work as?
      Reply #322: Oct 09, 2012 11:59:58 am
      I work at ASDA on the bakery. Packaging donuts, living the dream.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #323: Oct 09, 2012 07:50:46 pm
      Admin Job interview in a couple of hours in Bootle, should be fun!!!
      Huyton I hope you are not going to Bootle by yourself,you know how dangerous it can be there,steer clear of those mobsters.
                     All the best with the job interview mate,they will probably think themselves lucky to get an intelligent lad from Huyton with the best credentials in the world,BEING A RED.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #324: Oct 10, 2012 12:11:43 am
      Cheers boys, grabbing something to eat before I start dressing like a Reservoir Dog.

Just need Brendan to touch my face and inspire me!!

How do you reckon you got on lid?
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,405 posts | 191 
      Reply #325: Oct 10, 2012 11:40:20 pm
      It works, mate. Must be hard to resist visiting Dunkin Donuts on a regular basis  :D

Yeah, my ever expanding waistline is all the evidence needed  :D

I work at ASDA on the bakery. Packaging donuts, living the dream.

:D :D :D

mmmmm donuts

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #326: Oct 11, 2012 02:51:58 pm

Not bad, mostly just scenario based questions, nothing too taxing, just checked the post and had a response already, didn't get the position.
      « Last Edit: Oct 11, 2012 03:25:54 pm by HUYTON RED »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #327: Oct 11, 2012 03:50:44 pm
      Not bad, mostly just scenario based questions, nothing too taxing, just checked the post and had a response already, didn't get the position.

Their loss lid!

what's your game or what would you say you are best at?

Will keep me eyes open for you. With what I do I tend to be in contact with lots of different companies only problem being they are rarely local companies but PM me whatever what you do and I'll certainly try me best for you mate.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #328: Aug 11, 2013 09:59:33 pm
      Tomorrow will be my first day as an official Primary School Teacher. So chuffed with myself.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #329: Aug 11, 2013 10:05:26 pm
      Tomorrow will be my first day as an official Primary School Teacher. So chuffed with myself.
      Congratulations Mr Magill .
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #330: Aug 11, 2013 10:08:57 pm

Well done Mags, we had family & friends over Friday and there were a few children, well about 15 plus my 3 boys & they bought the house down with their playing about.

Sent me dizzy, don't how you will cope like but again all the best.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #331: Aug 11, 2013 10:09:04 pm

:) Thanks

And haha I don't either Shabs
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #332: Aug 12, 2013 08:57:39 am

Good Luck Maggs
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #333: Aug 12, 2013 09:07:01 am

Hope it's going well so far mate well done!

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,516 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #334: Aug 12, 2013 10:27:13 am
      I am a male stripper in a go go bar (or an admin assistant, I let you decide which is more likely)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #335: Aug 12, 2013 10:29:06 am
      I'm a full time F***ing legend, well according to facebook.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #336: Aug 12, 2013 10:29:50 am

Congratulation Mags, hope all goes well for you. :)
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #337: Aug 12, 2013 03:11:37 pm
      Nice one Mags, congratulations.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #338: Aug 12, 2013 09:47:27 pm
      Hope it all went well Mags, and none of the little angels are causing you too much trouble yet ;D. I work in a prep school (reception - year 8 ) as a teaching assistant for sport.

Another friend of mine also works in a school, he's a year 3 classroom teacher in a comprehensive and has told me of some of the little terrors he has to deal with. One of which is apparently a genuinely scary 8 year old who is the antagonist in this particular story; my friend walks into his classroom, and everyones up and talking, making noise etc, so he shouts over the room and says "You guys are being a nightmare today!", to which this 8 year old replies, "It's my goal to be in your nightmares."  >:D

Good luck!  :f_tongueincheek:
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #339: Aug 12, 2013 10:03:18 pm
      Have a do to list as long as my arm but all's well, only just finished working with breaks for dinner/lunch... And now it's bedtime, same again for the rest of the week I think but it get's easier as time goes on I think/hope
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #340: Aug 12, 2013 10:18:35 pm
      Have a do to list as long as my arm but all's well, only just finished working with breaks for dinner/lunch... And now it's bedtime, same again for the rest of the week I think but it get's easier as time goes on I think/hope

As I said I'm no teacher, though I'm full time and get the see how things work, and I'd say it does seem to get easier, as you learn and develop your own way of doing things. Best of luck to you mate!
      Scottbot

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #341: Aug 14, 2013 12:37:56 am
      I'm as teacher as well, lecture sport at a college just outside of Winchester and help to run/manage our football academy (link attached if any of you's have any talented kids!)

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/documents/sparsholt-college-elite-centre-information148-833846.pdf
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #342: Aug 14, 2013 09:56:55 am
      I'm a senior stylist at a salon based in one of Dave Whelans hotels/gyms near Wigan.  Get to see a lot of footballers who stay at the hotel when they play Wigan.  Kenny brought the team for the afternoon when we played them in a night match.  They had lunch and used the gym facilities and pool.  We get some of the Wigan players in for hair cuts and they took over before the FA final.

Cut Whelan's and Joel Robles for the final and had Paul Scharner, his wife and 2 kids in getting theirs done too.  He bought me and the boss some beautiful and expensive chocolates  ;)

Had Tony Pulis in too who didn't think he should have to pay, cheapskate  :f_steam:

Not seen Owen Coyle yet but I'm sure we will when the season gets underway.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #343: Aug 14, 2013 10:12:00 am
      I'm a senior stylist at a salon based in one of Dave Whelans hotels/gyms near Wigan.  Get to see a lot of footballers who stay at the hotel when they play Wigan.  Kenny brought the team for the afternoon when we played them in a night match.  They had lunch and used the gym facilities and pool.  We get some of the Wigan players in for hair cuts and they took over before the FA final.

Cut Whelan's and Joel Robles for the final and had Paul Scharner, his wife and 2 kids in getting theirs done too.  He bought me and the boss some beautiful and expensive chocolates  ;)

Had Tony Pulis in too who didn't think he should have to pay, cheapskate  :f_steam:

Not seen Owen Coyle yet but I'm sure we will when the season gets underway.

Given the nick of his scalp Debs - Pulis probably thought he only paid by the individual hair!

Coyle is a diamond, diamond geezer Debs. He spent fair bit of his career at Airdrie in Scotland and him and a crowd of the players used to go to the same pubs / clubs as me and my mates.

Tea-total but utterly obsessed with football - would blether away to us while we were getting p#ssed and the rest of the players were acting wide.

You could see he was cut above then.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #344: Aug 14, 2013 10:15:29 am
      Given the nick of his scalp Debs - Pulis probably thought he only paid by the individual hair!

:lmao:

Quick Reply