Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

New LFC Home & Away Kits 2008/10

Read 90501 times
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: New LFC Home & Away Kits 2008/10
      Reply #437: Jul 19, 2008 12:30:00 pm
      I haven't seen any official pictures of the 3rd kit and it's not on .tv, was it revealed yesterday?

Not that I Know of?
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #438: Jul 19, 2008 02:55:21 pm

Is that the blue one?
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #439: Jul 19, 2008 03:03:32 pm
      anyone else perfer the third kit to the grey one?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #440: Jul 19, 2008 04:30:24 pm
      anyone else perfer the third kit to the grey one?

Yep. Not a fan of the grey one. Just grey and red, they dont go together at all.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #441: Jul 21, 2008 12:08:55 am
      Gotta be unveiling the 3rd shirt sometime soon. Hopefully it looks better on the players.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #442: Jul 21, 2008 03:10:11 pm
      Got me grey kit! :D Looks very swish!

I pre-ordered the last shirt so I had a tenner off voucher and got this one for £30! :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #443: Jul 22, 2008 12:55:41 am
      Got me grey kit! :D Looks very swish!

I pre-ordered the last shirt so I had a tenner off voucher and got this one for £30! :D

Seen a few people about wearing the grey one now. Good call on the tenner off voucher. They only last until the end of August though so anyone else who has one, put them to good use as soon as possible!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #444: Jul 22, 2008 02:05:20 pm
      Seen a few people about wearing the grey one now. Good call on the tenner off voucher. They only last until the end of August though so anyone else who has one, put them to good use as soon as possible!

I know! Plus I gave the missus a few ideas for some stocking fillers for Chrimbo in the new shop! ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #445: Jul 22, 2008 03:41:36 pm
      I know! Plus I gave the missus a few ideas for some stocking fillers for Chrimbo in the new shop! ;)

So you'd rather have LFC stuff in stockings then mate?   ;) :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #446: Jul 22, 2008 09:08:44 pm
      So you'd rather have LFC stuff in stockings then mate?   ;) :D

:D Not all me presents, of course! ;)
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #447: Jul 24, 2008 11:30:38 am
      Just seen the third kit on the official website and i must say i like it alot. To black shorts with the top goes together well and i like all three of our kits for once. Wasnt too sure on the third kit before but it is very nice.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #448: Jul 24, 2008 09:38:33 pm
      Well I think the 3rd kit is actually quite nice, its not as bad as I thought it would be
      OVESPA
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #449: Jul 25, 2008 03:32:07 am
      is ok
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #450: Jul 25, 2008 12:50:16 pm
      It's different, the third kit. It's not the same as it appeared in the first post, but I guess you can't win 'em all, eh? In addition, I'd say it looks quite good, but I would have preferred to keep the black Euro kit.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #451: Jul 25, 2008 01:05:25 pm
      Whats the best online store?

Got a few options, but cant remember where i bought my last shirt.
      Seems like i have to sign on as member to buy on the official web site's online store?

Living in Norway id like it to arrive in my mailbox as i ordered it ::) Know a few who had problems receiving wrong size etc.

Have to get this done soon, only a couple of weeks left! and time to refresh my wardrobe! :)
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #452: Jul 25, 2008 01:21:42 pm

Got a few options, but cant remember where I bought my last shirt.
      Seems like I have to sign on as member to buy on the official web site's online store?

Living in Norway id like it to arrive in my mailbox as I ordered it ::) Know a few who had problems receiving wrong size etc.

Have to get this done soon, only a couple of weeks left! and time to refresh my wardrobe! :)

Ebay my friend
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #453: Jul 25, 2008 02:02:17 pm

Got a few options, but cant remember where I bought my last shirt.
      Seems like I have to sign on as member to buy on the official web site's online store?

Living in Norway id like it to arrive in my mailbox as I ordered it ::) Know a few who had problems receiving wrong size etc.

I have had a few shirts from subsidesports.com they still do some of the older shirts too.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #454: Jul 25, 2008 02:24:42 pm
      I have had a few shirts from subsidesports.com they still do some of the older shirts too.

Thanks! I'll check it out :)
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #455: Jul 29, 2008 10:53:30 pm
      There are not many advantages to getting older.  A bus pass, free prescriptions, fuel allowance.............th at's about it really.

The big exception is grandchildren.  They are a joy.  You can absolutely ruin them and they think your great.  However it gets even better as you never know what nugget they are likely to come up with next.

My six year old granddaughter has just made my week by requesting her first Liverpool shirt.  Graddad will of course get her one.  It will be a home shirt and will have her name on the back with the number 7 (her age in the next couple of months) and the premiership badges.

Now the rub.  I went on-line to the official shop and guess what?  All infant sizes and the smallest junior size are all sold out with a 5 week waiting period before more stock comes in.  This with only a couple of weeks before the season kicks off.  When is the commercial side of this club going to be run half decently.  I'm not going to look but I bet you can get any size of Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea Shirt you want.  It must be one of the few businesses where it is made bl**dy difficult to buy anything and for them to get their hands on your money.

Oh, another advantage of getting older, you can moan about everything - it's expected. :f_steam:

AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #456: Jul 29, 2008 11:00:22 pm
      Oh, another advantage of getting older, you can moan about everything - it's expected. :f_steam:

Good call Oldred have you tried KitBag or Sportsworld?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #457: Jul 29, 2008 11:04:06 pm
      There are not many advantages to getting older.  A bus pass, free prescriptions, fuel allowance.............th at's about it really.

The big exception is grandchildren.  They are a joy.  You can absolutely ruin them and they think your great.  However it gets even better as you never know what nugget they are likely to come up with next.

My six year old granddaughter has just made my week by requesting her first Liverpool shirt.  Graddad will of course get her one.  It will be a home shirt and will have her name on the back with the number 7 (her age in the next couple of months) and the premiership badges.

Now the rub.  I went on-line to the official shop and guess what?  All infant sizes and the smallest junior size are all sold out with a 5 week waiting period before more stock comes in.  This with only a couple of weeks before the season kicks off.  When is the commercial side of this club going to be run half decently.  I'm not going to look but I bet you can get any size of Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea Shirt you want.  It must be one of the few businesses where it is made bl**dy difficult to buy anything and for them to get their hands on your money.

Really sorry to hear that mate. I can only imagine how much it would make your granddaughter really happy and thanks to our 'high class' commercial skills you're left wanting. Have you checked the shop in town? I was in the Liverpool 1 shop the other week and there was quite a few very small junior sizes on display. If you want, I'll check in the Anfield shop for you tomorrow?
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #458: Jul 29, 2008 11:10:22 pm
      Good call Oldred have you tried KitBag or Sportsworld?
      Really sorry to hear that mate. I can only imagine how much it would make your granddaughter really happy and thanks to our 'high class' commercial skills you're left wanting. Have you checked the shop in town? I was in the Liverpool 1 shop the other week and there was quite a few very small junior sizes on display. If you want, I'll check in the Anfield shop for you tomorrow?

Cheers for that lads.  Don't worry, being local I can easily get it sorted.  It's more a rant about how poorly the club is and continues to be run.  The on-line shop is just systematic of how things could be and should be run so much better.  DIC where are you?
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #459: Jul 29, 2008 11:12:02 pm
      Just found this on Kit Bag for a 5-6 year old (24-26inch waist)

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_selector.aspx?selector=206&portal=B6H7JP6B

They have some other sizes too.

Quick Reply