Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Aaron Lennon to Inter

Read 1989 times
      shikhark
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 414 posts |
      Aaron Lennon to Inter
      Jan 29, 2008 10:54:34 pm
      I'm pretty sure its just a rumour but anyway...

Inter are reportedly interested in making a move for Tottenham Hotspur’s midfield prodigy Aaron Lennon according to the latest reports from Italy.

It has been suggested that the Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti wants the England international to arrive at the San Siro straight away.

It seems as if Moratti is keeping an eye on Lennon as a potential replacement for Luis Figo when he ends his career with the side from Milan.

Italian reports suggest that the club are sending officials to London within the next few hours to try and strike up a deal with the North London club. It seems as if Inter are offering Tottenham a choice regarding a proposed move.

It is believed Inter will try to land the player in one of the following two ways. Reports suggest they will either take the player on loan with an option to buy him outright or they will try and strike a deal which will allow the club to buy the player at the next round of transfers in the summer.

It is believed that Inter may even offer Adriano to Spurs in an attempt to secure Lennon’s signature. Tottenham were interested in the Brazilian in the summer but the move faded away.

Reports in England have recently suggested Spurs may sell Dimitar Berbatov so the Adriano option might appeal to them.

http://talkaloadofbull.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=566303

An over-rated player imo.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: Aaron Lennon to Inter
      Reply #1: Jan 29, 2008 11:01:25 pm
      I would love Aaron Lennon at Liverpool. He has pace, skill, and an excellent crossing ability. Him and Ashley Young will be battling over the right side of the England midfield under Capello, and I really don't know which will win out.

I would take both Young and Lennon over Pennant on the right side for us....
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2: Jan 30, 2008 12:47:08 am
      Can people stop posting links from talkaloadofbull.com

They've had a few stupid rumours and IMO they are just a hear say source.
      U-Borat
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 398 posts | -38 
      Reply #3: Jan 30, 2008 12:38:43 pm
      Actually, my opinion is that Bentley will win the right side of the midfield.
      Young will be battling with Agbonlahor for the left side perhaps.

lennon is a great player, but he has some injury issues I think.

Hysén007
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 30, 2008 03:50:03 pm
      We feel the need for speed.....

Quick Reply