Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Our Stevie to be England Captain?????

Read 2464 times
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 224 posts |
      Aug 08, 2006 10:53:15 pm
      I am hoping and praying that Stevie G becomes the 3rd liverpool legend to captain england on a permanent basis. Steve Mac to announce appointment on Friday. Apparently his been at Melwood this week, part of his getting to know the PL Managers. Side stepped rafa when he asked who wld be England Captain. Steve Macs response wa sa big  :D .

Does anyone know who the previous 2 are?

Answers on the attached link .....dont cheat :D

.......http://www.soccerblog.com/2006/08/steven_gerrard_set_to_take_ove.htm
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #1: Aug 09, 2006 05:06:50 pm
      emelyn hughes and keegan
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: Aug 09, 2006 05:55:59 pm
      The odds on Stevie becoming England captain have been slashed apparently after Big Mac's visit to Melwood the other day. Everyone has said he hasnt been near Chelsea yet, but haven't realised they haven't been in London lately.
      Stevie would be the better option though. Central to all the players, he could get his message across easier. Plus he has a much bigger influence on games in terms of attacking and defending. That has got to be the better example to set to the team, rather than Terry just throwing the odd tackle in now and again.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Aug 09, 2006 11:43:53 pm
      Cara also captained Ingarland during one one Svens Friendleys where he substuited the entire team. Owen also Captained Ingerland. I hate Ingerland and all it stands for. I hate the way the FA Only gave less than a third of tickets to the two qualifying teams for the FA cup final! You can shove Ingerland and the FA up your arse I am scouse red nothing more nothing less  8)

Quick Reply