Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Bye Bye Jose

Read 2627 times
      23jeffries23
      Bye Bye Jose
      Aug 03, 2006 08:53:05 am
      well he aint gone yet but after this season when all he will win is the SH** league cup he will leave cause all he wants to do is win champions league and im afraid to say he aint gonna win it with chelsea they just aint got team spirit like liverpool we got gerrard born and bread scouser and he must be the best player in world now as soon as that man steps foot on the pitch for liverpool i get shivers down my spine he is amazing to watch so come on JOSE F*** of abroad cause u not winning nothin this season :)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Bye Bye Jose
      Reply #1: Aug 08, 2006 07:56:39 pm
      The league is up for grabs this season cos of the Chavs desperation to win the Champs league! They'll slip up this season, and I can't f*ckin wait! Plus, Real Madrid are my bet for the Champs league, so i can see them cocking up on two fronts, and Maureen to get a mighty kick up the arse over to another country
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,179 posts | 1630 
      Bye Bye Jose
      Reply #2: Aug 09, 2006 09:58:31 am
      Quote from: "County_Rd_Kopite"
      The league is up for grabs this season cos of the Chavs desperation to win the Champs league! They'll slip up this season, and I can't f*ckin wait! Plus, Real Madrid are my bet for the Champs league, so i can see them cocking up on two fronts, and Maureen to get a mighty kick up the arse over to another country
      LFC for the CL mate, but yeah madrid should start winning again now they've got a holding midfielder.

Quick Reply