Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Will we overtake the mancs?

Yes
      10 (90.9%)
      No
      1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Feb 26, 2006 11:55:42 pm

Will we overtake the Mancs?

Read 3888 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Feb 26, 2006 11:55:42 pm
      Now that United have won the league cup and only have the league to concentrate on, unlike ourselves with the FA Cup and the European Champions League, the question is will we have enough in the tank to overtake them, or have they just got too easy a run in?

I think we deserve to overtake them but we lost out to Everton last season because of the number of games we had, I just wonder if it's going to happen again?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #1: Feb 27, 2006 12:13:20 am
      To be completely honest, I can see the mancs pulling their fingers out now. Not sure who they have got left to play - have they got Chelsea again?

We should have beat them at Old Trafford and then it would have been a closed chapter in my opinion.

Anyway, at least Alan Smith won't be helping them out. The thug.
      Bungle
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #2: Feb 27, 2006 03:11:39 pm
      No doubt we will overtake the scum.

They are a team on the slide, we're on the up.  I would take third though if we carry on progressing in the Champions League.  Ohh, sweet glory.  Can you even imagine getting to the final in Paris?? Can you imagine it??
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #3: Mar 11, 2006 06:14:17 pm
      they've been goin downhill ever since they beckham leave. an now theyv'e bombed keane out they don't have a general in midfield. Scums!   :twisted:
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #4: Mar 11, 2006 06:21:45 pm
      United's form is patchy - but i think tha t we need a victory against Arse tomorrow to start clawing some of their lead back.

Their only difficult game is Chelsea, so we can't afford to drop too many points at all.

Anyway, only 10 games left for Gary Neville to break his leg..... Please tell me they still have to play Blackburn!

Quick Reply