Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Racing games

Read 1903 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Racing games
      Feb 06, 2008 11:55:23 am
      I've got Burnout which is unrealistic, I want a nice realistic racing game. I've also got PGR4 but sometimes I feel this game has done things differently than they use to. Also they don't have the Civic Type R or BMW M3 so thats a big loss. Also no Nissan Skyline.... too many motorbikes replacing cars such as these instead.

I'm thinking Forza Motorsport 2, this is where Courtney will have to give me his opinions as he's a big 360 fan ;)
      Would love Gran Turismo games but they only on PS consoles :(
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Racing games
      Reply #1: Feb 12, 2008 03:24:54 pm
      Would love Gran Turismo games but they only on PS consoles :(

My exact reason for waiting for my PS3! ;)

Forza isn't much cop to be honest mate! My 360 owning house mate got his with a bundle and swapped it straight away! PGR4 is the best I think it has to offer mate! Although I'm a Gran Turismo purist so I'm comparing with possibly the highest standard available! ;)
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Re: Racing games
      Reply #2: Feb 13, 2008 07:22:00 pm
      Dont like Burnout then Ra Ra??

I think its pretty good but as my household is offline at the mo (in the pub on the wifi as I type) I have gotten slightly bored of the SP mode excellent on MP tho, reached my Burnout licence which took some doing but cant really be bothered to go the the elite licence, On the subject of PS3 racers there is also Ferrari Challange which i'm gonna get when it come out in March (gonna trade Burnout) but this is a PS3 exclusive but looks excelelnt and there will be plenty of downloadable content......

I know what you mean tho with PGR tho as I like to have the normal cars also in the game (Civic/M3/Skyline etc) as you can see this on the streets so its pretty cool to beable to race them.......

GT5 all the way tho, cant wait for the as its gonna be awsome!!! :)

Quick Reply