Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

zendon sh*te!

Read 2941 times
      woodsie2b
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 135 posts | 11 
      zendon sh*te!
      Aug 11, 2006 01:12:39 pm
      is it just rafa who thinks zendon should be in the squad personally i think he is dog sh*te i honastly can not think of one positive thing he brings to the team he tries to beat players but has no pace he is not even that skill full, he always turns inside, plays the wrong ball, doesnt get inside the box to support enough and if i see his name on the team sheet for midfield id be very worried. i do wonder if there are any reds out there who has possitives things to say about him!
      i dont like critising one of our own this much but he is sh*t
      sppuuddy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #1: Aug 11, 2006 01:37:30 pm
      He really is cover for central midfield, in his last year at boro he played there and he is good in central midfield. Ya i agree with you that when he is on the left wing he is bad he is very predictable and gave us nothing the last night out there.
      But he really is cover for central midfield, in his last year at boro he played centre and played very well, i dont think Rafa see`s him out on the wing unless we ahve injuries like the last night......i hope.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #2: Aug 11, 2006 03:44:19 pm
      What the hell are you playing at woodsy? Zenden is a quality player. He is just recovered from a BAD INJURY and is trying to regain his fitness.
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #3: Aug 11, 2006 04:15:00 pm
      I'm not a big fan of zenden myself he was a failed left winger at barca,chavski and boro he only played well when he was in the middle and we have far too  much quality there for hm to be a regular there however he is a good player and a good additon to the squad but i cant see him playing as many games as the others
      mikal.shaw
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #4: Aug 11, 2006 06:49:54 pm
      wise up m8 hes gr8 giv him time hes been out for ages
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #5: Aug 11, 2006 08:47:06 pm
      i agree wiv woodsie......not convinced by bolo...whether on the left or in central midfield...wld have preferred the kasier to stay as midfield cover to bolo any day. neva seen him take a player on......

he wont be wiv us next year.......??????
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #6: Aug 11, 2006 08:58:47 pm
      I really rate Bolo i think he's quality, i sit in the lower centenary when i go the match and he's sped past me at the rate of knots down that left wing,   he really has got some pace, and he can play some really good balls in from tight angles, plus he's just coming back from injury, give him a chance guys  :D
      KopCity
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #7: Aug 13, 2006 06:17:06 am
      wooodsie ur an idiot..if ur gona cuss some1 cuss him respectfully! ;D.i personally think bolo is a good cover..
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #8: Aug 13, 2006 01:36:13 pm
      good player returning from injury, hes virtually a new signing so hes gotta be given time to gel with teammates as he didnt play enough last year to build up an understanding. plus he provides much needed experience to the younger players now didis gone
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #9: Aug 14, 2006 05:12:08 pm
      im not convinced the games ive seen him there in the middle he cudnt pass and he cudnt take anyone on... but again that was preseason ill give him 2-3 months to prove to me that he deserves first team footie
      mikal.shaw
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      zendon sh*te!
      Reply #10: Aug 14, 2006 09:26:46 pm
      ure puttin him down crouch stopped play for climbing on sunday 3 times hes 6 ft 7

Quick Reply