Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Ticket Info :- Inter Milan away Champions League 11/03/08

Read 15310 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info :- Inter Milan away Champions League 11/03/08
      Feb 08, 2008 12:20:35 pm

Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the following selling arrangements for our Champions League away fixture against Inter Milan 11/03/2008 
      UEFA Champions League
      FC Internazionale Milano v Liverpool F.C.

To be played at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, Milan
      on Tuesday 11th March 2008 – Kick off 20:45hrs.

We will be receiving an allocation of 4200 tickets for this All Ticket fixture priced at £24:00 each.

Dates of Sale

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with all THREE away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Monday 11 February until Friday 15 February 2008.

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with TWO away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Monday 18 February until Wednesday 20 February 2008.

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with ONE away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Thursday 21 February until Monday 25 February 2008

Following the above sales the remaining balance of tickets will be sold to Season Ticket Holders who have tickets for all four HOME Champions League matches this season, Marseille, Besiktas, Porto and Inter Milan, on Fancard.

Qualifying Season Ticket Holders must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form. . All applications must be made by post only and should be received by Monday 18th February.

The Ticket Office will telephone postal applicants whose requests have been successful.

N.B. Qualifying Season Ticket holders who have already qualified for a ticket through their European away purchase history cannot apply for an additional ticket.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Full Selling Details

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Fan Card Holders and Corporate Members wishing to travel independently and who meet the following criteria:

Season Ticket Holders, Fan Card Holders and Corporate Members who purchased a ticket for the away Champions League fixtures against FC Porto (18.09.07), Besiktas JK (24.10.07) and Olympique de Marseille (11.12.07) can make an application for ONE Inter Milan ticket.

ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE, OR WILL BE ASKED FOR, THEIR DATE OF BIRTH. THIS IS REQUIRED BY ITALIAN LAW.

IMPORTANT: Applicants who attended Marseille should provide their proof of travel to Marseille, e.g. the original stub from the flight boarding pass(es) or original documentation from other means of travel, as this may be required for future matches. This must be provided along with the application for Inter Milan for it to be recorded. Proof of travel to Marseille cannot be recorded after the Inter Milan ticket has been purchased.

Selling Arrangements

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with all THREE away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Monday 11 February until Friday 15 February 2008.

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with TWO away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Monday 18 February until Wednesday 20 February 2008.

Season Ticket and Fancard holders with ONE away 07/08 group matches on Fancard
      Thursday 21 February until Monday 25 February 2008

Following the above sales the remaining balance of tickets will be sold to Season Ticket Holders who have tickets for all four HOME Champions League matches this season, Marseille, Besiktas, Porto and Inter Milan, on Fancard.

Qualifying Season Ticket Holders must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form. . All applications must be made by post only and should be received by Monday 18th February.

The Ticket Office will telephone postal applicants whose requests have been successful.

N.B. Qualifying Season Ticket Holders who have already qualified for a ticket through their European away purchase history cannot apply for an additional ticket.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Window Sale

Tickets will be available for personal application at the Ticket Office, upon presentation of completed European Away Ticket Application Forms and original proof of travel to Marseille. Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or you can downloaded our European Away Ticket Application Form. The Fan Cards must be presented when applying at the Ticket Office.

Telephone Sale

Credit card bookings can be made on Telephone Number 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151). Bookings will require all Fan Card numbers to be provided and the applicants address to be confirmed. Information covering the intended travel arrangements will be requested at the time of booking.

N.B. If customers need to provide proof of travel for Marseille, they need to make their application in person or by post in order to provide their proof of travel. Proof of travel to Marseille cannot be recorded after the Inter Milan ticket has been purchased.

Postal Application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form and attach original proof of travel to Marseille. The Fan Card number must be quoted. A cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club with return stamped addressed envelope and daytime telephone number must also be included. All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Monday 18th February 2008.

N.B. Proof of travel to Marseille cannot be recorded after the Inter Milan ticket has been purchased.

All tickets must be either collected from the Ticket Office when they become available or posted out by Special Delivery, which needs to be specified at the time of booking.

N.B. Inter Milan will not do any duplicates for this fixture.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.

Supporters can purchase tickets for a maximum of SIX qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window and FOUR qualifying Fan Cards on the telephone booking line. Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.

We would emphasise to qualifying Fan Card holders that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

IMPORTANT all applicants must quote their Fan Card Number.

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

N.B. Future away matches in the UEFA Competitions this season may be allocated using the data from previous away Champions League matches from both the current and the previous season.

It is IMPORTANT for supporters traveling to Inter Milan to retain their travel documents which will provide proof of travel, e.g. the original stub from the flight boarding pass(es) or original documentation from other means of travel,as these may be requested to be attached with the application forms for any future away matches within the UEFA Competitions.

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Wednesday 5th March 2008.

Ticket Office hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday – Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Official Packages

Liverpool F.C. has entered into a new partnership with Thomas Cook Sport, the UK's largest Sports Tour Operator who will be providing official supporter packages. The ticket qualification criteria remains the same as above and supporters who qualify can book an official package for as long as supplies last for the UEFA Champions League match against Inter Milan at Thomas Cook or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2008 11:11:35 pm by mrtommo »
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Re: Ticket Info :- Inter Milan away Champions League 11/03/08
      Reply #1: Feb 11, 2008 12:16:48 pm
      Hi, for any info about San Siro in Milano I am available!
      All the question you want..distance,security,no problem!!
      You have just to ask...You are welcome,but FORZA INTER!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Feb 11, 2008 07:52:59 pm
      Does any one know why the allocation is so low? We only get 4200 when Celtic were given 12000 tickets and Man Ure were given 9000 tickets? I have been told ticket allocations were so large in the San Siro because Inter refuse to stand on AC's terrace and vise versa! I hope there is a good reason for our allocation and it's not Platini's boys sticking a proverbial two fingers up to Reds fans! I'll be gutted to miss this one and I thought I'd easily get a ticket! Fingers crossed for me then!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Feb 11, 2008 07:57:52 pm
      Good luck Mr Horse, hope you get your ticket matey !!  ;)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #4: Feb 11, 2008 08:06:23 pm
      Thanks Smiggs, but if I'm being honest I've not travelled to a European away since Istanbul! I'm just trying to get my loyalty back on my Fan Card now!!!! ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #5: Feb 11, 2008 08:25:51 pm
      No harm in that !!  getting ready for Russia then ?  ;) :D
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #6: Feb 11, 2008 08:41:38 pm
      No harm in that !!  getting ready for Russia then ?  ;) :D

Believe it or not but going to Russia to see the Reds has always been an ambition of mine!! I always wanted to stand in Red square and get a picture of all the Lads wearing them big fury hats in the snow and all pissed on dodgy Russian Vodka!!! The things I aspire too!!!  :D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #7: Feb 11, 2008 09:07:52 pm
      Does any one know why the allocation is so low? We only get 4200 when Celtic were given 12000 tickets and Man Ure were given 9000 tickets? I have been told ticket allocations were so large in the San Siro because Inter refuse to stand on AC's terrace and vise versa! I hope there is a good reason for our allocation and it's not Platini's boys sticking a proverbial two fingers up to Reds fans! I'll be gutted to miss this one and I thought I'd easily get a ticket! Fingers crossed for me then!

Think it has something to do with Rick Parry and Co.
      At Barca last season, we didn't get our offered allocation and took around half the tickets.
      I honestly think, our club do not want a large travelling following at these games.
      The less who travel = the less trouble that could be caused.
      They do not think, that thousands will travel without tickets, and that is where trouble could start.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #8: Feb 12, 2008 12:02:37 pm
      Thats what I fear mrtommo, idiots like Parry messing about and thinking they know best! Problem is that was our third trip to Barca since April 2001 and most people have had the chance to go there if they wanted too. The San Siro is new ground for us and like a lot of fans I would love to experience the cosmopolitan Milan. Some of my mates are on flights from Luton for £80, some are going Luton to Turin for £40 and getting the train to Milan. They will now go with or with out tickets and to be fair to them they quite rightly thought we would we would be extended the same courtesy as Man Ure and be looking at an allocation of around 9000 tickets. So we could well end up with a lot of ticketless fans again, but with large empty spaces inside the ground! The mind boggles!
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #9: Feb 12, 2008 08:04:28 pm
      Hi,I am INTER fans...
      I know that at the end of february INTER will send to your club other 4/5000 tickets.
      Get ready....
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #10: Feb 12, 2008 08:06:50 pm
      I would like to destroy you(on the field),but I respect you!!!!!
      If all of you have questions(stadium,distance airport,Milano's pub and disco,police,church,monuments.....)you have just to ask me!!!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #11: Feb 12, 2008 09:29:56 pm
      Hi,I am INTER fans...
      I know that at the end of february INTER will send to your club other 4/5000 tickets.
      Get ready....

I hope your right! the only question on the lips of Scousers is will the bars let us in?! I heard a 48 hour alcohol ban is the usual! I've only been to Rome and we were restricted to Supermarkets but ale was aplenty! ;)
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #12: Feb 12, 2008 10:45:31 pm
      I am sure for the ticket!
      For alcohol I don't know yet..usually in Milano there are some restriction,but remember we are in Italy and some law are not respected.
      There will be a lot of people which will sell you alcohol!!!!!
      And in Anfield how is the situation???I read today on INTER's off. web site that is forbidden bring alcohol in Anfield...but I would like to know if the ber sell something like beer inside it!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Feb 12, 2008 11:15:09 pm
      Hello FC Internazionale...

Are you coming to Anfield next week for the match?

You can not take beer inside the ground, but you can get a beer outside.

I am going to Anfield for this match, and we are gonna batter you 2-0 ;)........ I hope ;D
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 13, 2008 09:50:07 am
      Hello FC Internazionale...

Are you coming to Anfield next week for the match?

You can not take beer inside the ground, but you can get a beer outside.

I am going to Anfield for this match, and we are gonna batter you 2-0 ;)........ I hope ;D

Yes I will come!
      So,I cannot drink beer inside the groung,but outside before enter...ok!
      1-3...
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #15: Feb 13, 2008 10:07:19 am
      Sorry FC Internazionale but for some reason you can't even buy alcohol inside Anfield on a European game! Like MsGerrard says Beer will flow a plenty in the many Pubs around the ground and in the city center! Are you staying over or going straight back home after the game?
      FC INTERNAZIONALE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #16: Feb 13, 2008 08:12:40 pm
      Sorry FC Internazionale but for some reason you can't even buy alcohol inside Anfield on a European game! Like MsGerrard says Beer will flow a plenty in the many Pubs around the ground and in the city center! Are you staying over or going straight back home after the game?

I will arrive monaday evening and I will leave at wednesday!!!!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #17: Feb 13, 2008 08:39:50 pm
      I will arrive monaday evening and I will leave at wednesday!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay in our city! I'm only going to Milan for the day, arrive in the morning and fly staright back after the game.
      shikhark
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 13, 2008 10:26:44 pm
      I really hope i can get a ticket for this. I live in Turin which is about 2 hours from Milan and i'll be gutted if i dont get a ticket.
      Also,I didn't have any problems last year with getting beer both inside and outside the stadium.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #19: Feb 13, 2008 11:09:25 pm
      Good Luck in Milan Crazy Horse and Shikhark......I'm sure you will do us proud whilst your there, stay safe and look after yourself's

COME ON YOU REDS..........GO INTER 1, 2, 3 GO BACK TO ITALY
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #20: Feb 14, 2008 12:12:59 am

COME ON YOU REDS..........GO INTER 1, 2, 3 GO BACK TO ITALY

Sorry Cas,

This is the away game thread matey, I think they're in Italy, already  ;) ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #21: Feb 14, 2008 12:17:12 am
      Sorry Cas,

This is the away game thread matey, I think they're in Italy, already  ;) ;D

Oh yeah !!! silly me, I'm not with it tonight ::)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #22: Feb 14, 2008 12:39:09 am
      Oh yeah !!! silly me, I'm not with it tonight ::)

been on the ale again tonight, have you mate?  :drink:
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #23: Feb 26, 2008 12:32:23 pm
      A very nice and well spoken Lady from the ticket office has just phoned me up and told me that I have qualified for a ticket for the San Siro! So its all systems go! And I'm a bit relieved because I thought if I had to buy one over there I would have ended up in the Itallian end which might not have been too good for my health!

Just a word for any one who is struggling to get a ticket. One of my mates, was told by someone who works in the ticket office that Liverpool got offered 10,000 tickets for this game but refused their full allocation because they didn't want that many people recording loyalty on their fan card in case we get to the final and there would be too many people qualifying for a small amount of tickets! Does make you wonder!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #24: Feb 26, 2008 01:20:58 pm
      That's unbelievable that CH.  It's a cracking little flight over to north italy and to deny so many reds the trip is very disappointing.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #25: Feb 26, 2008 05:02:00 pm
      A very nice and well spoken Lady from the ticket office has just phoned me up and told me that I have qualified for a ticket for the San Siro! So its all systems go! And I'm a bit relieved because I thought if I had to buy one over there I would have ended up in the Itallian end which might not have been too good for my health!

Just a word for any one who is struggling to get a ticket. One of my mates, was told by someone who works in the ticket office that Liverpool got offered 10,000 tickets for this game but refused their full allocation because they didn't want that many people recording loyalty on their fan card in case we get to the final and there would be too many people qualifying for a small amount of tickets! Does make you wonder!

Wow... that is great that you've got a ticket..........you'll have a fantastic time over there especially with the excellent result from the first leg.
      Have a great time but watch your back :-\

With regards to the ticket allocation.........nothi ng surprises me any more, real shame though :(
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #26: Feb 27, 2008 10:26:38 am

Nice one in getting a ticket CH.
      I bet Rick Parry is sat all smug in the knowledge he is guaranteed a ticket and is depriving Reds the chance.

I never got that phone call unfortunately, I did apply with the 4 home games on my season ticket, but obviously not successfull again.
      If you hear of any going spare mate, then please let me know.
      I flying out on the 10th and returning on the 13th.
      (and how much for the hotels !!!)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Feb 27, 2008 10:44:18 am
      I bet Rick Parry is sat all smug in the knowledge he is guaranteed a ticket and is depriving Reds the chance.

I never got that phone call unfortunately, I did apply with the 4 home games on my season ticket, but obviously not successfull again.

Good luck with getting a ticket Tommo, if anyone deserves one it's you ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #28: Feb 27, 2008 09:37:50 pm
      Good luck with getting a ticket Tommo, if anyone deserves one it's you ;D

That's a lie.  I am sure there are plenty of fans more deserving than tommo, for instance Tom Hicks Jnr, Tom Hicks rent-boy, Tom Hicks cousin from Houston.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #29: Feb 27, 2008 09:48:47 pm

Aw Tommo mate, thought you had one sewn up, buggar.  Hope you get one mate, I really do.  You might get the chance to 'buy'  one over there, take some extra pennies with you    ;)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #30: Feb 28, 2008 04:42:06 pm

Sorry to hear you haven't got a ticket Tommo, I know I was only successful in getting a ticket because I'm going on an organised day trip with Sport options. I've got a quite a few mates going for three days and flying out of Luton that haven't been successful. We were going with or with out tickets and there will be alot of reds over there with out tickets because of the allocation. I was told that Inter never sell out any way and I know for a fact there are a lot of Reds planning to go in the home end to see the game if they have to. I only hope that common sense prevails and they are allowed in the Liverpool end and there are no nasty scenes once again through a very poor ticket allocation.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #31: Feb 29, 2008 08:02:14 am
      Tommo mate, as said before if anyone deserves a ticket it's you....you'll get one mate, we need you in there. I'm sure someone will come up with a ticket for you mate, considering what you've done for fellow reds over the world...karma this time should be a beautiful thing. Good Luck mate.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #32: Feb 29, 2008 03:22:45 pm
      There is developments in my ticket situation.
      Hopefully I will be in possession of 1 next week.

Not counting my chickens yet, it's off a mate of a mate.
      And in the Liverpool end.

Cheers for your post Aussie mate, and hopefully see you in there CH !!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #33: Mar 06, 2008 03:31:56 pm
      I am now in possession of a Milan ticket - Liverpool end.
      Just been out this afternoon, and picked the ticket up.

CH if you fancy meeting up out there, PM your details and we'll enjoy a drink or 2  ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #34: Mar 06, 2008 07:46:56 pm
      well done, Tommo wrapped for you mate...now we only need to get one for MsGerrard to ensure we score 8.  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #35: Mar 06, 2008 10:45:11 pm
      well done, Tommo wrapped for you mate...now we only need to get one for MsGerrard to ensure we score 8.  ;)

Perhaps I can sneak into Tommo's hand luggage  :lmao: 8.........I'd be happy with another two ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #36: Mar 06, 2008 11:28:29 pm
      Perhaps I can sneak into Tommo's hand luggage  :lmao: 8.........I'd be happy with another two ;)

no room in his hand luggage mate, he's taking a couple of bottles of wine over for the journey :drink:

2 will do for me too mate...but if you're there another 6 wouldn't be so bad would it?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #37: Mar 06, 2008 11:34:48 pm
      no room in his hand luggage mate, he's taking a couple of bottles of wine over for the journey :drink:

2 will do for me too mate...but if you're there another 6 wouldn't be so bad would it?

Only a couple of bottles :o  Mind you, the wine should be flowing freely afterwards, quite like a drop of Fizz......Asti Spumante :lmao:  :f_tongueincheek:

You don't want much do you Aussie.......another 6 it is then :o
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      Reply #38: Mar 06, 2008 11:53:16 pm

You don't want much do you Aussie.......another 6 it is then :o

thanks mate.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #39: Mar 07, 2008 11:52:47 am
      I am now in possession of a Milan ticket - Liverpool end.
      Just been out this afternoon, and picked the ticket up.

CH if you fancy meeting up out there, PM your details and we'll enjoy a drink or 2  ;)

Yeah I'm up for that mrtommo, don't know how possible it would with me being on the day trip. I'm expecting to be dropped in the centre by the cathedral and then going on a search to find a land lord who's willing to break the alcohol ban! A lot of my mates went to Turin in 2005 and found a bar that let a load of Reds in closed the curtains and locked the doors! Served all day. I'm not expecting Milan to be quite as hostlie as Rome and Turin were though, not until we beat them at least!  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #40: Mar 10, 2008 01:10:45 pm
      MrTommo and Crazy Horse........... ;D

Safe journey to Milan, have a great time both of you, and I hope you manage to meet for a celebration drink......Bottoms Up :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #41: Mar 10, 2008 04:50:45 pm
      Cheers Emil

see you in Switzerland

Tickets gone I`m off to Milan
      MsGerrard
      Reply #42: Mar 10, 2008 04:56:39 pm
      Cheers Emil

see you in Switzerland

Tickets gone I`m off to Milan

Brilliant..........Made up for you Venison, have a safe trip and a very enjoyable one ;D

:kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #43: Mar 10, 2008 05:10:15 pm
      Great stuff Venison. Made up for you mate. Have a safe journey.

Quick Reply