Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Ticket Info :- Inter Milan away Champions League 11/03/08

Read 15299 times
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Inter Milan away Champions League 11/03/08
      Reply #23: Feb 26, 2008 12:32:23 pm
      A very nice and well spoken Lady from the ticket office has just phoned me up and told me that I have qualified for a ticket for the San Siro! So its all systems go! And I'm a bit relieved because I thought if I had to buy one over there I would have ended up in the Itallian end which might not have been too good for my health!

Just a word for any one who is struggling to get a ticket. One of my mates, was told by someone who works in the ticket office that Liverpool got offered 10,000 tickets for this game but refused their full allocation because they didn't want that many people recording loyalty on their fan card in case we get to the final and there would be too many people qualifying for a small amount of tickets! Does make you wonder!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6926 
      Reply #24: Feb 26, 2008 01:20:58 pm
      That's unbelievable that CH.  It's a cracking little flight over to north italy and to deny so many reds the trip is very disappointing.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #25: Feb 26, 2008 05:02:00 pm
      A very nice and well spoken Lady from the ticket office has just phoned me up and told me that I have qualified for a ticket for the San Siro! So its all systems go! And I'm a bit relieved because I thought if I had to buy one over there I would have ended up in the Itallian end which might not have been too good for my health!

Just a word for any one who is struggling to get a ticket. One of my mates, was told by someone who works in the ticket office that Liverpool got offered 10,000 tickets for this game but refused their full allocation because they didn't want that many people recording loyalty on their fan card in case we get to the final and there would be too many people qualifying for a small amount of tickets! Does make you wonder!

Wow... that is great that you've got a ticket..........you'll have a fantastic time over there especially with the excellent result from the first leg.
      Have a great time but watch your back :-\

With regards to the ticket allocation.........nothi ng surprises me any more, real shame though :(
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #26: Feb 27, 2008 10:26:38 am

Nice one in getting a ticket CH.
      I bet Rick Parry is sat all smug in the knowledge he is guaranteed a ticket and is depriving Reds the chance.

I never got that phone call unfortunately, I did apply with the 4 home games on my season ticket, but obviously not successfull again.
      If you hear of any going spare mate, then please let me know.
      I flying out on the 10th and returning on the 13th.
      (and how much for the hotels !!!)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Feb 27, 2008 10:44:18 am
      I bet Rick Parry is sat all smug in the knowledge he is guaranteed a ticket and is depriving Reds the chance.

I never got that phone call unfortunately, I did apply with the 4 home games on my season ticket, but obviously not successfull again.

Good luck with getting a ticket Tommo, if anyone deserves one it's you ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6926 
      Reply #28: Feb 27, 2008 09:37:50 pm
      Good luck with getting a ticket Tommo, if anyone deserves one it's you ;D

That's a lie.  I am sure there are plenty of fans more deserving than tommo, for instance Tom Hicks Jnr, Tom Hicks rent-boy, Tom Hicks cousin from Houston.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #29: Feb 27, 2008 09:48:47 pm

Aw Tommo mate, thought you had one sewn up, buggar.  Hope you get one mate, I really do.  You might get the chance to 'buy'  one over there, take some extra pennies with you    ;)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #30: Feb 28, 2008 04:42:06 pm

Sorry to hear you haven't got a ticket Tommo, I know I was only successful in getting a ticket because I'm going on an organised day trip with Sport options. I've got a quite a few mates going for three days and flying out of Luton that haven't been successful. We were going with or with out tickets and there will be alot of reds over there with out tickets because of the allocation. I was told that Inter never sell out any way and I know for a fact there are a lot of Reds planning to go in the home end to see the game if they have to. I only hope that common sense prevails and they are allowed in the Liverpool end and there are no nasty scenes once again through a very poor ticket allocation.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #31: Feb 29, 2008 08:02:14 am
      Tommo mate, as said before if anyone deserves a ticket it's you....you'll get one mate, we need you in there. I'm sure someone will come up with a ticket for you mate, considering what you've done for fellow reds over the world...karma this time should be a beautiful thing. Good Luck mate.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #32: Feb 29, 2008 03:22:45 pm
      There is developments in my ticket situation.
      Hopefully I will be in possession of 1 next week.

Not counting my chickens yet, it's off a mate of a mate.
      And in the Liverpool end.

Cheers for your post Aussie mate, and hopefully see you in there CH !!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #33: Mar 06, 2008 03:31:56 pm
      I am now in possession of a Milan ticket - Liverpool end.
      Just been out this afternoon, and picked the ticket up.

CH if you fancy meeting up out there, PM your details and we'll enjoy a drink or 2  ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      Reply #34: Mar 06, 2008 07:46:56 pm
      well done, Tommo wrapped for you mate...now we only need to get one for MsGerrard to ensure we score 8.  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #35: Mar 06, 2008 10:45:11 pm
      well done, Tommo wrapped for you mate...now we only need to get one for MsGerrard to ensure we score 8.  ;)

Perhaps I can sneak into Tommo's hand luggage  :lmao: 8.........I'd be happy with another two ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      Reply #36: Mar 06, 2008 11:28:29 pm
      Perhaps I can sneak into Tommo's hand luggage  :lmao: 8.........I'd be happy with another two ;)

no room in his hand luggage mate, he's taking a couple of bottles of wine over for the journey :drink:

2 will do for me too mate...but if you're there another 6 wouldn't be so bad would it?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #37: Mar 06, 2008 11:34:48 pm
      no room in his hand luggage mate, he's taking a couple of bottles of wine over for the journey :drink:

2 will do for me too mate...but if you're there another 6 wouldn't be so bad would it?

Only a couple of bottles :o  Mind you, the wine should be flowing freely afterwards, quite like a drop of Fizz......Asti Spumante :lmao:  :f_tongueincheek:

You don't want much do you Aussie.......another 6 it is then :o
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      Reply #38: Mar 06, 2008 11:53:16 pm

You don't want much do you Aussie.......another 6 it is then :o

thanks mate.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #39: Mar 07, 2008 11:52:47 am
      I am now in possession of a Milan ticket - Liverpool end.
      Just been out this afternoon, and picked the ticket up.

CH if you fancy meeting up out there, PM your details and we'll enjoy a drink or 2  ;)

Yeah I'm up for that mrtommo, don't know how possible it would with me being on the day trip. I'm expecting to be dropped in the centre by the cathedral and then going on a search to find a land lord who's willing to break the alcohol ban! A lot of my mates went to Turin in 2005 and found a bar that let a load of Reds in closed the curtains and locked the doors! Served all day. I'm not expecting Milan to be quite as hostlie as Rome and Turin were though, not until we beat them at least!  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #40: Mar 10, 2008 01:10:45 pm
      MrTommo and Crazy Horse........... ;D

Safe journey to Milan, have a great time both of you, and I hope you manage to meet for a celebration drink......Bottoms Up :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #41: Mar 10, 2008 04:50:45 pm
      Cheers Emil

see you in Switzerland

Tickets gone I`m off to Milan
      MsGerrard
      Reply #42: Mar 10, 2008 04:56:39 pm
      Cheers Emil

see you in Switzerland

Tickets gone I`m off to Milan

Brilliant..........Made up for you Venison, have a safe trip and a very enjoyable one ;D

:kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #43: Mar 10, 2008 05:10:15 pm
      Great stuff Venison. Made up for you mate. Have a safe journey.

Quick Reply