Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

If you ever doubted God doesn't exist. Read This...

Read 1923 times
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 233 posts | 30 
      If you ever doubted God doesn't exist. Read This...
      Feb 13, 2008 09:02:54 am
      Not one to condone anti-social behaviour but in this instance I'll make an exception...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1305169,00.html

A couple who've changed their name to David and Victoria Beckham claim their lives have been made a misery as a result.

David and Victoria BeckhamThe pair say they've become prisoners in their own home - but its not the paparazzi that are keeping them holed up in their very own Beckingham Palace.

Their tormentors are teenage thugs, who have been attacking the property in west Belfast, Northern Ireland.

David said of the yob abuse: "It's been going on for the past couple of years. They were coming around and throwing eggs and stones at windows."

But last month, the anti-social behaviour became more sinister when thugs attacked their sitting-room in window in the early hours of the morning.

"A big ball of ice came through the window," said David. "They must have made it. It was like a football".

Victoria had been making a cup of tea in the kitchen at the time and David says the outcome could have been worse if she'd been in the front room at the time.

He added: "She could have been hurt. It could have hit her in the head and knocked her out."

The Beckhams reported the incident to the police and the housing executive.

The couple's front windows have now been boarded up and David has installed CCTV cameras to keep their tormentors at bay.

The pair have become well known across Northern Ireland since they changed their names by deed-poll in 2003.

Pair changed name to match heroes. But they don't believe they're being targeted because of their celebrity status or their allegiance to Manchester United.

Sadly for them, it has upset plans they had to visit the Beckhams' old stomping ground.

"We were supposed to go to Old Trafford, but we can't get away because the boarding is still up and we're still waiting for new glass," said David.

David and Victoria are so afraid they'll be attacked again, they say that once their windows are fixed, the wooden boarding will be going back up at their home, which bears a "Beckingham Palace" name-plate.

"I hate not being able to see outside but I don't think we have any other choice," said Victoria. "I would just be waiting for the windows to be smashed again."

"I don't care. If it has to be done, it has to be done," said David. "As long as I get a bit of peace and quiet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh, I feel all happy with the world today.

« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2008 09:20:04 am by Bootle Buck »
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: If you ever doubted God doesn't exist. Read This...
      Reply #1: Feb 13, 2008 09:43:17 am
      ;D ;D ;D "west Belfast, Northern Ireland."

says it all!
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #2: Feb 13, 2008 12:18:37 pm
      Not one to condone anti-social behaviour but in this instance I'll make an exception...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1305169,00.html

A couple who've changed their name to David and Victoria Beckham claim their lives have been made a misery as a result.

David and Victoria BeckhamThe pair say they've become prisoners in their own home - but its not the paparazzi that are keeping them holed up in their very own Beckingham Palace.

Their tormentors are teenage thugs, who have been attacking the property in west Belfast, Northern Ireland.

David said of the yob abuse: "It's been going on for the past couple of years. They were coming around and throwing eggs and stones at windows."

But last month, the anti-social behaviour became more sinister when thugs attacked their sitting-room in window in the early hours of the morning.

"A big ball of ice came through the window," said David. "They must have made it. It was like a football".

Victoria had been making a cup of tea in the kitchen at the time and David says the outcome could have been worse if she'd been in the front room at the time.

He added: "She could have been hurt. It could have hit her in the head and knocked her out."

The Beckhams reported the incident to the police and the housing executive.

The couple's front windows have now been boarded up and David has installed CCTV cameras to keep their tormentors at bay.

The pair have become well known across Northern Ireland since they changed their names by deed-poll in 2003.

Pair changed name to match heroes. But they don't believe they're being targeted because of their celebrity status or their allegiance to Manchester United.

Sadly for them, it has upset plans they had to visit the Beckhams' old stomping ground.

"We were supposed to go to Old Trafford, but we can't get away because the boarding is still up and we're still waiting for new glass," said David.

David and Victoria are so afraid they'll be attacked again, they say that once their windows are fixed, the wooden boarding will be going back up at their home, which bears a "Beckingham Palace" name-plate.

"I hate not being able to see outside but I don't think we have any other choice," said Victoria. "I would just be waiting for the windows to be smashed again."

"I don't care. If it has to be done, it has to be done," said David. "As long as I get a bit of peace and quiet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh, I feel all happy with the world today.

You only have to look at the pair of them to know that the elephant man lives in their house. Strange excentric people often incur the wrath of those less understanding. But in this case they only have themselves to blame because they have bought attention on themselves. Utter idiots if you ask me people like this often are the excuse for us to start to use eugenics, especailly on those who have SCUM shirts tattooed on their body.
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3: Feb 14, 2008 11:52:29 am
      HAHAHAHA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #4: Feb 14, 2008 03:09:19 pm
      Its most heartening to know that these individuals genes are not in the Liverpool Supporters gene pool!
      adam17
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 24, 2008 08:17:40 pm
      Man u fans......might of known.

Simpletons!!!!!!!!!! :-\

Quick Reply