Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

A Disgrace

Read 12452 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      A Disgrace
      Feb 16, 2008 05:41:59 pm
      Fukn Clowns dear to put on that sacred red jersey?? What a fukn circus losing to a fukn amateur side at ANFIELD!! YES we have Lucas he is a player for the future,he is good enough to lead us against Barnsley, oh no wait we have Fabio Aurelio so presperous going forward. FFS i feel sorry for Rafa he has been let down by clowns. Enough is enough!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: A Disgrace
      Reply #1: Feb 16, 2008 05:50:29 pm
      What are they on?  £50,000?  £75,000 a week?

Rafa needs to draw the gun and shoot some of our unworthy players.
      Dadorious
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2: Feb 16, 2008 05:57:58 pm
      Thank you Court sh*t i thought you were going to ban me for starting such a thread. I just cantg believe it man seriously that is beyond explanation, what a fuking joke. They all owe us the FANS something, they should be ashamed of themselves a public apology every fan that paid a single pound for that game should be refunded in full.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Feb 16, 2008 05:59:54 pm
      I mean my Dad was saying to me before.  Take no notice.  They're on the big bucks and not doing their jobs.  And the fans don't even come close to earning that much in a week.

Rafa needs to make some big sacrifices & small ones.  We're becoming a team of no confidence, no communication.

It's not the Liverpool I know.
      Dadorious
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #4: Feb 16, 2008 06:08:54 pm
      I totally agree man if the Liverpool house was moving in one direction, if it was in order this game should have been the confidence builder for whats to come on Wednesday. But no we have made it an exception of late to allow ourselves to be laughed at. F**k that its just not good enough honestly if we got a whole new 22 players and coaching staff to start again next season from scratch i would sign on. Whatever Rafa has had planned this season has not panned out for him, we are not Rafael Benitez, nor Steven Gerrard, nor Fernando Torres we are LFC. We all want the best for our club i love Rafa as a man and his attitude and personality but F**k man we just havent justified being the best club in England.
      sabrina
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 95 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 16, 2008 07:32:05 pm
      i copletely agree it is an embarasment that were out of the fa cup!!!
      we need a performance on tuesday or our season is a waste of time!!!
      Galberto
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts | -4 
      Reply #6: Feb 16, 2008 07:42:23 pm
      Wakey Wakey boys,yes there were about 9 players out there today not worthy to wear the shirt but when will you all realise that its Rafas doing,Babel looks like he came from a League 1 team,purely for 1 reason Rafa plays him out of position and his confidence is shot and he was supposed to be the next big thing,imagine if Wenger or Fergie had got him!!!
      Yes,I am as loyal and diehard as you,but come on what will it take for people to realise Rafas time is up,yes its not the Liverpool way but things have changed and football has changed,would you ever thought we would be fighting with Everton,Villa,Man City & Portsmouth for CL,he is the most arrogant man in football,his way or no way and the only thing he'll likely come out with today is that 'I told you Kuyt would score' WHOOPY FUKN DO!!!!!
      End of the day boys,Rafa to go,yet another clear out and more hype,when will it ever end!!!! Shanks and Paisley must be turning in their graves!!!! :f_steam: :f_steam:
      adamhaxell
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #7: Feb 16, 2008 07:46:48 pm
      Rafa was let down so much today by the players, he put the right team out there today, and we should ahev walked it, the players have to take all of the blame for this one. However, Galberto does make a fair point, Rafa needs to sort himself out fast, as much as i love the man, i cant see us winning the league with him, but we need to be pateint, we have waited nearly 18 years, we need to hold out just a little longer
      redlawler
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #8: Feb 16, 2008 07:54:18 pm
      there are players that rafa bought that are simply not good enough that is the main problem they all look like strangers out there some of them give the ball away so cheaply it makes me mad what do  they do in training ? am not happy like loads of l.f.c fans 5 or 6 changers every week is madness rafa has to look at himself to but we have some bum players an lets get rid of them the are no goal scores apart from torres an steve g .crouch kuyt are not good enough voronin is the same .
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #9: Feb 16, 2008 07:56:39 pm
      I totally agree with you guys. Some of the players are shadows of their own selves. They should get stuck in challenges. Work as a team. Against Barnsley specially we played well and created chances but had this usual disinterested behaviour in most players. They are not giving 100%. I dont know the reason. It might be bad man management or just players getting paid too much. But the result is that we have a lot of players who are preceded by reputation rather than performance
      FIVESTAR
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts | -11 
      Reply #10: Feb 16, 2008 10:08:10 pm
      surely people can see rafa has come to his end , best players he can get with his budger dont make me laugh theres premeir clubs who would love his budget let alone barnsley, ive said it before we kept houlier to long ,we are now making the same mistake.there is something not right there players under perfoming all the signs off a lost changing room. Really hope im wrong but I sadly dont think I am.One thing I know for sure is I live in ipswich and normally come to anfield twice a year and try to get to games when they are more local, I will now be putting my money to better use untill things improve , .How many other people are doing that
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #11: Feb 16, 2008 11:36:07 pm
      Well fivestar, you've summed it up for me. You are obviously not a true L.F.C.Fan. Go to Anfield twice a year and now putting your money to better use. There is no better use mate. Win lose or draw. You might be a bit pissed off like most of us but your comments suggest you should go and support the mancs. Thats their strategy for support, only when they're winning. Y.N.W.A.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,101 posts | 4866 
      Reply #12: Feb 16, 2008 11:47:34 pm
      surely people can see rafa has come to his end , best players he can get with his budger dont make me laugh theres premeir clubs who would love his budget let alone barnsley, ive said it before we kept houlier to long ,we are now making the same mistake.there is something not right there players under perfoming all the signs off a lost changing room. Really hope im wrong but I sadly dont think I am.One thing I know for sure is I live in ipswich and normally come to anfield twice a year and try to get to games when they are more local, I will now be putting my money to better use untill things improve , .How many other people are doing that

It's bad enough that you bothered to post this once, never mind twice!!! (see our team - the reason).

Due to living in Northern Ireland and work commitments I've only got to one game but would give my eye teeth to be able to go every week to support my club.

You are an absolute idiot and don't deserve to call yourself a supporter of Liverpool Football Club.
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #13: Feb 16, 2008 11:49:10 pm
      It's bad enough that you bothered to post this once, never mind twice!!! (see our team - the reason).

Due to living in Northern Ireland and work commitments I've only got to one game but would give my eye teeth to be able to go every week to support my club.

You are an absolute idiot and don't deserve to call yourself a supporter of Liverpool Football Club.

Amen my friend, woulld give my right arm and front teeth to live in Liverpool and see the reds play, people like that FIVESTAR, are the type that get tickets and dont appreciate them!
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 17, 2008 12:54:50 am
      for anyone who actually watched the game yes it wasnt the best 1st half performance but from wot i saw in the 2nd half we absolutely battered barnsley and whos fault is that their keeper had probably the best game of his life even shots that were going into the top corner were getting saved.

If all the chances we had were going wide or over then we could say its missed chances again but these chances were mainly all on target a lot of them most keepers wouldnt of even got to sh*t happens we keep our heads up and smash a few past inter COME ON REDS THIS IS IT NOW
      rednblack
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | -32 
      Reply #15: Feb 17, 2008 11:04:47 am
      a quick rewind here,who was it that signed these clowns? yep,Rafa, and he is crying about the yanks not knowing enough about the transfer market.i would'nt send him to the shop for a loaf.hopefully the Barnsley result will be the straw that boots him out the door
      rednblack
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | -32 
      Reply #16: Feb 17, 2008 11:10:30 am
      i travel from ireland as often as i can afford to,and i will keep on doing so,sadly though this is the worst it has ever been since i have been a red supporter,(35 years and counting),Rafa just cant hack it in the premier league,results speak for themselves. you all know the old cliche.."the league table does'nt tell lies".at this rate we will be lucky to finsh 6th.UNACCEPTABLE
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Feb 17, 2008 11:12:54 am
      Sorry rednblack but your the one who is a disgrace.  :f_steam:

Talk about putting the boot in when a man is down, you should be supporting your team, not slagging the Manager off, we can do without so called supporters like you.
      rednblack
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | -32 
      Reply #18: Feb 17, 2008 11:22:32 am
      i am a real supporter,if the manager deserves to be slated so be it,all of his own making,and i will keep on supporting,take off the tinted glasses and have a closer look,does'nt make good reading
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #19: Feb 17, 2008 12:05:56 pm
      a quick rewind here,who was it that signed these clowns? yep,Rafa, and he is crying about the yanks not knowing enough about the transfer market.I would'nt send him to the shop for a loaf.hopefully the Barnsley result will be the straw that boots him out the door

And what happened in the market when he said they didnt understand it? One bloody signing to try improve things and it was a CENTER BACK! How does that help win games, we need to score goals more than defend them right now. The Yanks are rightly responsible for everything this season from the unrest they cause and the bitterness towards the manager. F**k them off and let Rafa manage the side with freedom and not think if they lose, its his job going down the shi**er too along with 3 points.

rednblack get your F***ing head out and support your team or just admit your a Manc or some bitter bluenose sh*t. Support your team or take trip down to the St James' art of support college.
      rednblack
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | -32 
      Reply #20: Feb 17, 2008 12:21:34 pm
      i always support my team,a bit sad when you have to resort to insults when you read the truth
      rednblack
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | -32 
      Reply #21: Feb 17, 2008 12:22:36 pm
      as for managing the team,dont you think it's time he tried that?
      Galberto
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts | -4 
      Reply #22: Feb 17, 2008 01:14:22 pm
      Crouchinho,I know the what the Yanks done was well out of order but come on,apart from that they have done everything they said they would,£40 million pre season,Srktel and ok'd the Mascherano deal in January it's all to do with Rafa,any one I talk to agrees,we're all Red thru n thru and want nothing more than Liverpool to do well,but under Rafa I think it's come to a stop.His onus is completely European football and it wont surprise me if we go and beat Inter this Tuesday.
      He's tinkered too much this season,not let players get used to playing with each other and forming a partnership thruout the team,this has showed in so many games as its like 11 strangers out there at times.I think his time is up,but he wont leave as the man is completely arrogant and thinks he is still the man to win us the league,dont make me laugh!!!!
      He has been living on the glory of that night in Istanbul for far too long,if we hadnt of won that night would we all be singing his name with pride,dont think so!!!
      But who would you bring in,I think the only man up for it is Mourinho,but that would cause alot of agro between supporters,but he's a winner and a good man manager and hell if he won the league for us you'd forget all what he's said and done.
      End of the day RAFA OUT NOW!!!!!!!! and take most that sh*te you bought with you please!!!!!

Quick Reply