Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Our Team - The Reason !

Read 6089 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Our Team - The Reason !
      Reply #46: Feb 18, 2008 06:33:22 pm
      Love for the club making us blind? Surely if we love the club, and the manager is not right we would be calling for his head? But no, we're behind him! For what we beleive is for the good of the club!

well said
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #47: Feb 18, 2008 07:47:22 pm
      Belief includes desire, confidence and expectation! Positive thinking is obvious condition of winning. If you think you lack something to win, you will get that.
      So I prefer to think:
      We have everything to win: luck, players and a manager.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #48: Feb 18, 2008 07:50:26 pm
      When you answer what helped for Barnsley to win, if they don't have top quality players, don't have Gerrard or Torres,don't have much money to spend, they are 14th in 2nd division, you will get answer how to win forever.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #49: Feb 18, 2008 08:27:19 pm
      There are 7 subs bench warming next season so add a few from the reserves...
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #50: Feb 18, 2008 08:37:52 pm
      Crouchino I like your thinking but if the yanks are still in charge they'll drag their heels until they sell a few players and by that time most targets may be out of sight at least that's how it was last summer so why should this summer be any different (Whist these guys are in charge I'm pessimistic for the future).....
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #51: Feb 18, 2008 09:39:57 pm
      Spot on bartman.I share your concerns about the owners willingness to release funds in time to secure the correct players. We all speculate about who we should get and I am 100% sure that Rafa has already spoken to the players he wants. So if we dont get them done & dusted before the end of the season there can only be 1 reason, so be afraid be very afraid if tom & gerry are still in control come May.

IRWT
      theinsider
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #52: Feb 18, 2008 10:31:53 pm
      WOuld love us to buy Lahm, Quaresma/Silva and Benzema/Huntelaar

Reina
      Arbeloa Carragher Agger Lahm
      Babel Gerrard Mascherano Quaresma
      Benzema Torres

Reina
      Babel Gerrard Mascherano Silva
      Torres Huntelaar

Reina
      Alonso Mascherano
      Gerrard
      Babel Torres Silva

Reina
      Gerrard Mascherano Silva
      Babel Benzema Torres 
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #53: Feb 18, 2008 10:41:18 pm
      One thing I know for sure is I live in ipswich and normally come to anfield twice a year and try to get to games when they are more local, I will now be putting my money to better use untill things improve , .How many other people are doing that

You F***ing glory hunter. So every other team below us shouldn't be worthy to watch for their fellow supporters either?
      We are 5th mate, yes its F***ing terrible for a club like us but 5th position in the best league in England would be dreamed of by most clubs.

But we should be doing better, much better but its called support and backing your team through thick and thin.
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #54: Feb 18, 2008 10:50:00 pm
      surely people can see rafa has come to his end , best players he can get with his budger dont make me laugh theres premeir clubs who would love his budget let alone barnsley, ive said it before we kept houlier to long ,we are now making the same mistake.there is something not right there players under perfoming all the signs off a lost changing room. Really hope im wrong but I sadly dont think I am.One thing I know for sure is I live in ipswich and normally come to anfield twice a year and try to get to games when they are more local, I will now be putting my money to better use untill things improve , .How many other people are doing that

Call yourself a fan, yet you wont be spending money on a ticket cos were playing badly, u dont deserve to be a reds supporter. Liverpool fans follow the team thru thick and thin. You must of started supporting us since 2005 i reckon.
      Id do anything for a ticket. So would everyone else on here bar you.
      electronred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #55: Feb 18, 2008 11:03:21 pm
      Hey fivestar you dont turn your back if you are true.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #56: Feb 18, 2008 11:28:00 pm
      The entire team is underperforming.

If they had pulled their socks up, and not titted about like a bunch of tarts we would probably be still in the title race, certainly still in the FA Cup and not staring down the barrel of an Inter disaster.

Let's face it - its impossible to judge this side when they are only playing at 85% of their capability.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #57: Feb 18, 2008 11:31:13 pm
      Didn't want this to turn into a RAFA OUT THREAD

Bollocks you don't.
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #58: Feb 18, 2008 11:41:54 pm
      surely people can see rafa has come to his end , best players he can get with his budger dont make me laugh theres premeir clubs who would love his budget let alone barnsley, ive said it before we kept houlier to long ,we are now making the same mistake.there is something not right there players under perfoming all the signs off a lost changing room. Really hope im wrong but I sadly dont think I am.One thing I know for sure is I live in ipswich and normally come to anfield twice a year and try to get to games when they are more local, I will now be putting my money to better use untill things improve , .How many other people are doing that

Glory hunters, none real supporters should well be banned. This forum is for actual fans who support the club, not just when they see fit. Fair enough having your own point on certain subjects, but not to go dissing the club in any way and not supporting them.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #59: Feb 18, 2008 11:55:58 pm
      Glory hunters, none real supporters should well be banned. This forum is for actual fans who support the club, not just when they see fit. Fair enough having your own point on certain subjects, but not to go dissing the club in any way and not supporting them.

He's got every right to have his say just as much as the next person. But putting his money to better use until things improve defines how much of a real fan he is. I hope any fans who have the same view as that put their money to better use and stay away when things improve.
      FIVESTAR
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts | -11 
      Reply #60: Feb 19, 2008 09:50:12 am
      Call yourself a fan, yet you wont be spending money on a ticket cos were playing badly, u dont deserve to be a reds supporter. Liverpool fans follow the team thru thick and thin. You must of started supporting us since 2005 I reckon.
      Id do anything for a ticket. So would everyone else on here bar you.
      Try 1975 and you would be somewhere near i oppolergise for the money better spent comment i was very angry with the result. Ive never called myself a real fan hard to when i live so far away but i do follow this club with a passion, Just ask my wife .ive read i should be bannsd if thats what people wont o.k
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #61: Feb 19, 2008 02:01:25 pm
      Try 1975 and you would be somewhere near i oppolergise for the money better spent comment i was very angry with the result. Ive never called myself a real fan hard to when i live so far away but i do follow this club with a passion, Just ask my wife .ive read i should be bannsd if thats what people wont o.k

& 8 posts.

I suggest you start being nice ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #62: Feb 19, 2008 02:05:44 pm
      Try 1975 and you would be somewhere near I oppolergise for the money better spent comment I was very angry with the result. Ive never called myself a real fan hard to when I live so far away but I do follow this club with a passion, Just ask my wife .ive read I should be bannsd if thats what people wont o.k

Fair enough. It is easy to get carried away with anger and say things you don't mean after such results. You haven't done anything to get banned.
      FIVESTAR
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts | -11 
      Reply #63: Feb 20, 2008 08:49:46 am
      Please take this how its ment, Can someone get me some tickets for the next game ;D, seriously they played great, how it should be everyone up for it, keep that up and ill order myself a big slice of humble pie
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #64: Feb 20, 2008 09:06:09 am
      seriously they played great, how it should be everyone up for it, keep that up and ill order myself a big slice of humble pie

So you will only eat your words if they play like perfection and when something goes wrong you'll be back on the anti liverpool bandwagon?
      FIVESTAR
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts | -11 
      Reply #65: Feb 20, 2008 10:48:18 am
      Give me a break Ive apologized for my remarks i did say take this how it was meant IE tongue in cheek

Quick Reply