Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

A Disgrace

Read 12577 times
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      Re: A Disgrace
      Reply #115: Feb 19, 2008 02:16:26 pm
      ah well I shall enjoy watching Liverpool give them a damn good thumping tonight and on the return leg!! whatever did Rafa think he was doing signing some serious players last season? 
       I think the thing is,  you're going to win the CL trophy this year , and the closest Chelsea will get is the colour programe or DVD of  the Final  :lmao:
      « Last Edit: Feb 19, 2008 02:22:53 pm by mrtommo »
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #116: Feb 19, 2008 02:28:27 pm
      ah well I shall enjoy watching Liverpool give them a damn good thumping tonight and on the return leg!! whatever did Rafa think he was doing signing some serious players last season? 
       I think the thing is,  you're going to win the CL trophy this year , and the closest Chelsea will get is the colour programe or DVD of  the Final  :lmao:

Oh right, well then.  Thanks for your support.

;)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #117: Feb 19, 2008 06:12:32 pm
      Brilliant post foxy, it's a damn shame that you can only ever come on here during schools half term, some of your posts are top class, but a question...I thought smigger and court had burnt you? You escape did you?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #118: Feb 20, 2008 07:34:12 am

Foxy, enjoy the milk and cookies mate...night, night...don't forget to take Teddy to bed with you.....you :tosser:

Quick Reply