Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367975 times
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 892 posts | 22 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #138: Mar 21, 2008 11:16:23 pm
      F***ing hell, I'm working during the game on Sunday. sh*te buzz, even getting paid triple time isn't making me feel better.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #139: Mar 21, 2008 11:24:53 pm
      F***ing hell, I'm working during the game on Sunday. sh*te buzz, even getting paid triple time isn't making me feel better.

I'd be F***ing pissed off big time mate!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #140: Mar 21, 2008 11:28:37 pm
      Want us to send Court LFC round to sort her out?

I do a part time Hit Man job.

Let us know if you want me to get shut of her ;)  :D
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #141: Mar 22, 2008 02:54:19 pm
      I do a part time Hit Man job.
      Let us know if you want me to get shut of her ;)  :D

She seems to have backed off now, which I am glad she has done.   ;D

But anymore problems off her, I'll know who to ask. ;)
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #142: Mar 23, 2008 05:47:58 pm
      I'd be F***ing pissed off big time mate!

I'm fairly pissed off now. I was almost crying when Masch got sent off and I probably will end up crying because of that result.

What really pisses me off is all these ManU fans texting me, none of them have a F***ing clue about football, don't watch matchs, or follow the league table. They're just there to watch two matches a season, F***ing cu*ts. A lot of my mates will have black eyes next time I they mention football to me.

And I was meant to work today, I went to the shop I was meant to be working in, it was closed. I had to travel 20km to get there and 20km back on Easter Sunday. The company said they'd pay me though for the day, they'd have to. Stupid dopes. I'm still pissed of even though I get 177 yo yos for nothing.

Time to go out and fight some United 'fans'.

f***in' pricks.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #143: Mar 23, 2008 06:13:15 pm
      I'm pissed off cos I really thought we'd get something against the mancs today, really felt like it was our turn, our turn to do them today, for a change, and yet again it's not to be, I am shaking with anger and frustration :f_steam:
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #144: Mar 23, 2008 06:36:21 pm
      Even if Mash never off got sent off, we"d off still lost. The whole team just didn't turn up today, they should well be up for these games, Im so pissed at the moment. You cant go to old trafford and play like you dont give a toss. A bit more believe for the derby please Redmen.

A Pissed of forumite.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #145: Mar 23, 2008 06:39:27 pm
      Even if Mash never off got sent off, we"d off still lost. The whole team just didn't turn up today, they should well be up for these games, Im so pissed at the moment. You cant go to old trafford and play like you dont give a toss. A bit more believe for the derby please Redmen.

A Pissed of forumite.

My feelings exactly, you been copying my posts in the match thread mate? ;) Seriously, though, ultra pissed off tonight! And my father-in-law said I should burn my Liverpool shirt!  :o :o :o

He was only joking but that pissed me off something rotten!
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #146: Mar 23, 2008 06:43:58 pm
      My feelings exactly, you been copying my posts in the match thread mate? ;) Seriously, though, ultra pissed off tonight! And my father-in-law said I should burn my Liverpool shirt!  :o :o :o

He was only joking but that pissed me off something rotten!

lo nah didnt copy u mate. I think most of us will think be thinking the same tonight. As most people was in the pub I went was thinking.
      So pissed off right now, I hate being up for it the game the whole week, then ur bonfire gets pissed on big time. And as for the ref, I aint even going to get started on him.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #147: Mar 23, 2008 06:48:40 pm
      lo nah didnt copy u mate. I think most of us will think be thinking the same tonight. As most people was in the pub I went was thinking.
      So pissed off right now, I hate being up for it the game the whole week, then ur bonfire gets pissed on big time. And as for the ref, I aint even going to get started on him.

Yeah, this ones pretty hard to swallow isn't it? It's weird, it's always so hard to play Manure in their backyard, but everyone seemed confident going into this one. I really felt we could do it, don't know if it was our improved form or what. Going to have to join the negative gang, as they are "never disappointed" when we lose as "they expected it" anyway! ;)
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #148: Mar 23, 2008 06:54:57 pm
      Yeah, this ones pretty hard to swallow isn't it? It's weird, it's always so hard to play Manure in their backyard, but everyone seemed confident going into this one. I really felt we could do it, don't know if it was our improved form or what. Going to have to join the negative gang, as they are "never disappointed" when we lose as "they expected it" anyway! ;)

Yeah your right mate, it is a bitter pill to swallow. Just cant wait to get the derby out the way. Then i think we will all be fine after that.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #149: Mar 24, 2008 09:40:49 pm
      Now I'm pissed off, just got back from bible class to hear on SSN that the FA (f*cking A**eholes) are considering whether to increase Maschers suspension,
      oh b*llocks.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #150: Mar 25, 2008 02:11:37 pm
      I'm pissed off!! F***ing computer crashed and interrupted my game of poker on-line!  :f_steam: It's not like I was playing for money or anything, but it's well annoying anyway! Plus I was downloading something and I'll have to start doing it again, AND I don't have a super-fast connection like JD either......! Grr!!!!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #151: Mar 25, 2008 05:24:07 pm
      I'm pissed off!! F***ing computer crashed and interrupted my game of poker on-line!  :f_steam: It's not like I was playing for money or anything, but it's well annoying anyway! Plus I was downloading something and I'll have to start doing it again, AND I don't have a super-fast connection like JD either......! Grr!!!!!

Oh Ayrton......That must have been so annoying for you, I think it's about time you treated yourself to a new computer..........don't you?  :)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #152: Mar 25, 2008 06:20:16 pm
      Oh Ayrton......That must have been so annoying for you, I think it's about time you treated yourself to a new computer..........don't you?  :)

OK I'll just go buy a lottery ticket then! ;) It gets worse though - I've been doing some "epic" posts (by my standards  :P) tonight, and TWICE more it crashed when I was nearly finished and I had to start again!  :o Lucky I'm a stubborn b***ard else I'd have given in  :D, instead I've re-typed them (after having yet again tried to fix the fan in my PC... :f_steam:).
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #153: Mar 27, 2008 08:53:36 pm
      F**king computer!!!!!!!!!!  :f_steam: It drives me insane!!

Just found out that half my school work has been deleted. One of those things I had to give in tomorrow!!!

AAAAGGGHHHH!!  :f_steam:
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #154: Mar 27, 2008 08:56:40 pm
      F**king computer!!!!!!!!!!  :f_steam: It drives me insane!!

Just found out that half my school work has been deleted. One of those things I had to give in tomorrow!!!

AAAAGGGHHHH!!  :f_steam:

You must be F***ing pissed off big time, id be going ape if that happened to me.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #155: Mar 27, 2008 09:01:04 pm
      You must be F***ing pissed off big time, id be going ape if that happened to me.

I am!!!! I think I am going to cry and maybe smash something or someone to pieces! I've just searched the whole computer and haven't been able to find anything.

Guess I am going to have to do it all again!!!  :f_steam:  F**king stupid piece of worthless sh*t! Why does it f**king have to happen to me?
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #156: Mar 27, 2008 10:46:38 pm
      Im really pissed off with my MSN, cant even chat on it, crashes on me half the time, people cant see my pic, and the whole software itself slows down my PC, what a piece of sh*t it is.
      Dizzy Munchkin
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 538 posts | 17 
      Reply #157: Mar 28, 2008 11:43:45 pm
      I am!!!! I think I am going to cry and maybe smash something or someone to pieces! I've just searched the whole computer and haven't been able to find anything.

Guess I am going to have to do it all again!!!  :f_steam:  F**king stupid piece of worthless sh*t! Why does it f**king have to happen to me?

Can I make a suggestion do what my daughter used to do for her school /college work save it on a floppy/cd, as the computer we used to have crashed quite abit.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #158: Mar 29, 2008 08:10:53 pm
      Can I make a suggestion do what my daughter used to do for her school /college work save it on a floppy/cd, as the computer we used to have crashed quite abit.

This is the first time this has actually happened to me! Anyway, I used to save everything on a USB but I just didn't bother afterwards.
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #159: Apr 04, 2008 11:13:14 pm
      Last night after a long 12 hour shift at work I went out to a nightclub, but I couldn't find my passport so I brought a college ID and a work ID. They wouldn't let me in, dopes. Then I slept in this morning, kept on turning off the alarm... At ten exactly I woke up, I had 15 minutes to get to the bus stop. And for some F***ing reason the shower water was roasting hot, that really pissed me off... ah well though. Upwards and onwards, match tomorrow, nightclub tomorrow night, 500 yo yos in the bank and I'm off for the next two days!
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #160: Apr 04, 2008 11:23:15 pm
      500 yo yos in the bank and I'm off for the next two days!

Thats a funny place to leave all your yo yo"s   :D

Quick Reply