Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 372129 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5106: Jan 03, 2014 03:37:41 pm
      Yeah it is Debs love, Monk Bretton to be more precise, it's getting more like Athersley every day !

Not a nice place mate.  My daughters ex had connections there, full of crack and smack rats.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5107: Jan 03, 2014 03:41:29 pm
      Agree with your comments on the place Debs however my son, his girlfriend and daughter are currently residing there at the girlfriends parents so not everyone's bad, but get your point !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5108: Jan 03, 2014 03:46:16 pm
      Agree with your comments on the place Debs however my son, his girlfriend and daughter are currently residing there at the girlfriends parents so not everyone's bad, but get your point !

Like all places around the globe Steve it only takes a few bad apples to ruin somewhere for others.  Good that your Mum's alright though.  Have the police not offered to improve her security with cctv etc?   
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #5109: Jan 03, 2014 03:52:39 pm
      F***ing lowlife Steve the good thing is your mother wasn't injured, hope she's not too upset by the F***ing bacteria she opened the door to.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5110: Jan 03, 2014 06:17:12 pm
      No offer of improved security debs, Thanks Stuey mate, she's fine I just hope my nephew catches up with the little sh*t as he's promised to cut the little fuckers hands off !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5111: Jan 03, 2014 06:35:02 pm
      No offer of improved security debs, Thanks Stuey mate, she's fine I just hope my nephew catches up with the little sh*t as he's promised to cut the little fuckers hands off !

Strange mate they usually offer to do something especially when the victim is elderly and on their own. 

Don't blame him either mate  :D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5112: Jan 03, 2014 09:08:33 pm
      Strange mate they usually offer to do something especially when the victim is elderly and on their own. 
      She is on her own, but one of my sisters lives in the adjoining council house had had just been round with her dinner !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5113: Jan 03, 2014 09:34:29 pm
      She is on her own, but one of my sisters lives in the adjoining council house had had just been round with her dinner !

Shouldn't matter Steve your sister can't be there 24/7 as the point in question proves, it only takes a minute.  Get someone to ask the crime officer dealing with the case and/or ask the council, if she's a tennant, see what they can do.  Even a peep hole or chain or both would help.  She'll be scared mate even if she says otherwise  :hug:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #5114: Jan 04, 2014 01:48:03 pm

Criminal the lack of support outside of family for the elderly mate - my ol' man is gone now but when he nursed my mum through dementia there was a carer who'd pop in and help out with the cleaning. The week she died he was back on his todd - to be honest he could cope with most of it at 80 but it was the way that the cord was cut while he was grieving that amazed me.

Luckily I work in Edinburgh and had to more or less travel past his door every day so between popping in and taking family over most weekends we did ok but I used to think about the sort of stuff you've experienced because he was a ballsy old b#gger.

Hope they catch up with him.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5115: Jan 04, 2014 03:30:10 pm
      Thanks for the comments guys and Girls !
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #5116: Jan 04, 2014 03:41:49 pm

The c**t wants sorting out Steve before the social services hold out their welcoming community service and probation horseshit.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5117: Jan 04, 2014 03:45:52 pm
      if we catch him he'll need all the social services they can muster  :f_steam:
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #5118: Jan 04, 2014 05:00:35 pm
      Bloody hell Steve, hope your mam is ok, the little b***ard needs to be taught a lesson.
      « Last Edit: Jan 04, 2014 07:08:37 pm by gareth g »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5119: Jan 04, 2014 06:43:10 pm
      Just got home to Luxembourg from the UK 2hours ago and received a phone call from my sister to tell me my 84yr old widowed mother answered the door to a young lad today who was asking to be sponsored.
      My mother (kindhearted as she is agreed ) the young lad followed her in with the sponsor form and patiently waited whilst she filled in the form and on reaching for her purse she keeps hidden in the pocket of her reclining chair the light fingered thieving lowdown scumbag of a b***ard snatched it and ran off !! :f_steam:
      I'm f**king fuming, my mother's fine and can't believe how calm the young lad was in waiting for her to fill in the form !
      The Police have paid her a visit and have gone door knocking but we're not expecting much ! :mad:
      The main thing is mum's fine but she'll have to wait 'till April for a cuddle when I'm back in the UK.
      My 2 sisters and Brother are there at the moment.
      Steve I know they say your memory fades with age, but I cannot honestly remember this sort of sh*te going on when I was a lad. When I think back I don't think conscription was a bad thing,it took 18 year old lads off the streets, created jobs and taught discipline. Hope your mother is O.K. and recovering and they catch the thieving b***ard and someone gives him a good hiding.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,509 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5120: Jan 04, 2014 07:46:48 pm
      Thanks for the comments guys and Girls !

Just seen that mate. Dreadful. I F***ing hate thieves with a passion as I grew up with one. What area does she live in as a matter of interest?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5121: Jan 04, 2014 08:35:24 pm
      Bloody hell Steve, hope your mam is ok, the little b***ard needs to be taught a lesson.
      Mum's fine Gareth mate, the little b***ard better stay well hidden for is own sake !
      Steve I know they say your memory fades with age, but I cannot honestly remember this sort of sh*te going on when I was a lad. When I think back I don't think conscription was a bad thing,it took 18 year old lads off the streets, created jobs and taught discipline. Hope your mother is O.K. and recovering and they catch the thieving b***ard and someone gives him a good hiding.
      Billy mate I'm with you on the conscription front, they should never have stopped it ! when I was a lad in the late 60's early70's you could walk into a neighbours house and make a brew and they wouldn't bat an eyelid !
      two yrs in the army would make men of most of today's tearaways !
      Just seen that mate. Dreadful. I f**king hate thieves with a passion as I grew up with one. What area does she live in as a matter of interest?
      Barnsley South Yorkshire, Monk Bretton to be more precise !
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6822 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5122: Jan 04, 2014 08:51:29 pm
      sh*t frizz. That's not good mate. Glad your Mum is Ok and hope they find that little f**ker and teach him a lesson he'll never forget. F**k this world has turned to sh*t.  :f_steam:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5123: Jan 04, 2014 09:34:28 pm
      Thanks AussieRed.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5124: Feb 10, 2014 05:52:54 pm
      You blokes can surely sympathise with me here! Was having a shave and my razor went flat so I now have half a beard until my razor charges up which has irritated the hell out of me. Normally it wouldn't bother me but today it has because I have to take my nephew home shortly and don't have time for it to charge enough beforehand. F**k sake!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5125: Feb 10, 2014 06:34:18 pm
      You blokes can surely sympathise with me here! Was having a shave and my razor went flat so I now have half a beard until my razor charges up which has irritated the hell out of me. Normally it wouldn't bother me but today it has because I have to take my nephew home shortly and don't have time for it to charge enough beforehand. F**k sake!

Get it on facebook and trending on twitter mate, make up some hipster name for the look and watch the celebs follow suit  8)
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5126: Feb 10, 2014 06:36:58 pm
      Get it on facebook and trending on twitter mate, make up some hipster name for the look and watch the celebs follow suit  8)

See that's quality thinking, I like that a lot Debs!

:D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5127: Feb 10, 2014 06:37:33 pm

Haha I would apart from the fact I don't have Facebook or Twitter! Will have to sell it to the papers instead.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5128: Feb 10, 2014 06:58:33 pm
      See that's quality thinking, I like that a lot Debs!

:D

;)

Haha I would apart from the fact I don't have Facebook or Twitter! Will have to sell it to the papers instead.

Missed a trick there mate, papers are so last decade  ;D

Quick Reply