Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367530 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5382: Jun 12, 2016 12:36:30 am
      Well... I eventually had the MRI on Thursday and out of hospital but results show that I did indeed have me a stroke. It showed bleeding on the area of my brain that would tally with the symptoms displayed.

Only just seen all these posts.

All the best in your recuperation. 
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #5383: Jun 20, 2016 09:09:15 pm
      Well... I eventually had the MRI on Thursday and out of hospital but results show that I did indeed have me a stroke. It showed bleeding on the area of my brain that would tally with the symptoms displayed.

My life has been properly turned inside out in seconds. I guess the fight starts (again) today.

Thanks to you all for your kindness - it has meant a lot.
      Hope your back on your feet soon fella.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5384: Jun 21, 2016 08:45:55 am
      Just get well mouse,hope your recovery is going well.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5385: Jun 27, 2016 02:26:37 pm
       :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

F***ing transfer windows!!!   :stress_h4h: :throw:

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #5386: Jun 27, 2016 02:29:43 pm
      :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

F***ing transfer windows!!!   :stress_h4h: :throw:

I KNEW you'd be venting in here after seeing posts in the transfer thread :D.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5387: Jun 27, 2016 02:33:50 pm
      I KNEW you'd be venting in here after seeing posts in the transfer thread :D.

xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5388: Jul 02, 2016 04:18:00 pm
      Just get well mouse,hope your recovery is going well.
      Cheers Billy. Truth is; it's been slow. I have never been afraid of anything in my life: anything. Until now. My confidence, fully regained after my heart attack at Christmas, has been blown to pieces; It's the whole 'small steps' sh*t which has me pissed off but I will get there.

I can't go just yet; not with number 19 just around the corner.  ;)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5389: Jul 02, 2016 11:08:04 pm
      Cheers Billy. Truth is; it's been slow. I have never been afraid of anything in my life: anything. Until now. My confidence, fully regained after my heart attack at Christmas, has been blown to pieces; It's the whole 'small steps' sh*t which has me pissed off but I will get there.

every day is a gift to all of us mate just that sometimes we forget this. keep fighting
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5390: Jul 03, 2016 01:36:45 am

Ggod luck mouse chin up the sky is still blue rooting  for ya buddy  .
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5391: Jul 29, 2016 12:11:22 pm
      F**k my dickhead family who think mum needs her independence and can look after herself after having over 10yrs of 24hr care from dad.

Absolute selfish, idiotic whoppers the lot of them  :mad:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5392: Aug 03, 2016 09:18:08 pm
      Aarrrgggghhhhhh......... .F***ing families  :mad:  :mad: :mad: :mad: :f_wah:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5393: Aug 03, 2016 09:22:08 pm
      F**k my dickhead family who think mum needs her independence and can look after herself after having over 10yrs of 24hr care from dad.

Absolute selfish, idiotic whoppers the lot of them  :mad:

Self interest purely and simply Debs, your mum deserves more.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5394: Aug 03, 2016 09:29:19 pm
      Self interest purely and simply Debs, your mum deserves more.

She does mate.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #5395: Aug 09, 2016 11:09:48 pm
      Nothing too serious really but I went watching my local non-league team tonight at home against Stockport. It was 2-1 with about 15 minutes left when a S'bridge and Stockport player clashed heads when they went up for a header. The Bridge player was out cold on the floor, the ball was played passed him as he's lay on the floor, the ref looks at him and carries on playing. No more than 10 seconds later and Stockport scored a 3rd. We had about 6 players surrounding the 'injured' lad so you can imagine what we looked like at the back.

I get pissed off at linesman and refs all the time but I don't think I've ever been this pissed off before. The lad clearly needed medical assistance immediately but he stopped the physios from entering the pitch too.

F***ing scumbag of a ref and their fans as well, cheering as he was lay on the floor.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5396: Aug 09, 2016 11:29:37 pm
      Nothing too serious really but I went watching my local non-league team tonight at home against Stockport. It was 2-1 with about 15 minutes left when a S'bridge and Stockport player clashed heads when they went up for a header. The Bridge player was out cold on the floor, the ball was played passed him as he's lay on the floor, the ref looks at him and carries on playing. No more than 10 seconds later and Stockport scored a 3rd. We had about 6 players surrounding the 'injured' lad so you can imagine what we looked like at the back.

I get pissed off at linesman and refs all the time but I don't think I've ever been this pissed off before. The lad clearly needed medical assistance immediately but he stopped the physios from entering the pitch too.

F***ing scumbag of a ref and their fans as well, cheering as he was lay on the floor.

Not surprised mate that's shocking. 
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5397: Aug 11, 2016 01:39:56 am
      Lying in hospital (going into my 2nd effin day) waiting on an MRI scan to hopefully clear me of having a stroke.

I'm almost certain that an episode I had yesterday was a migraine but they won't let me out. Arragh

Been off here too long.
      How did you get on?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5398: Aug 11, 2016 01:41:35 am

Hang on in there f**ker.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #5399: Aug 24, 2016 02:10:20 pm
      Got injured in work last monday, got back to work on monday this week, aggrevated the injury again today and I'm out for the rest of the week again.

Extremely busy in work at the moment with something that is a bit of a project and test for me, missing two weeks is frustrating.  :f_steam:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #5400: Aug 24, 2016 02:19:56 pm
      Got injured in work last monday, got back to work on monday this week, aggrevated the injury again today and I'm out for the rest of the week again.

Extremely busy in work at the moment with something that is a bit of a project and test for me, missing two weeks is frustrating.  :f_steam:

Get better man, that sucks when you can't do your job. Speaking of which....I work from home when I'm not traveling and my internet is now persona non grata. Dropping connections like 39 times since yesterday at 3pm. I have to work off of my corporate VPN so that means I'm dropping connections in the middle of tasks which is frustrating as hell. And they won't be here to repair until later this evening. It's frustrating because I've made about 6 service calls and everytime they try to  tell me it's something different. Hopefully the guy this evening knows what he's doing.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #5401: Aug 24, 2016 04:05:56 pm
      Get better man, that sucks when you can't do your job. Speaking of which....I work from home when I'm not traveling and my internet is now persona non grata. Dropping connections like 39 times since yesterday at 3pm. I have to work off of my corporate VPN so that means I'm dropping connections in the middle of tasks which is frustrating as hell. And they won't be here to repair until later this evening. It's frustrating because I've made about 6 service calls and everytime they try to  tell me it's something different. Hopefully the guy this evening knows what he's doing.

Cheers FL, appreciate it.

I don't think I've ever had a satisfactory service call when I've had internet issues, but the technicians have always been much more straight forward. Hopefully it works out the same for you.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #5402: Sep 18, 2016 03:27:44 pm
      I'm F***ing sick of Microsoft and the length of time it takes to restart after updates. Also, there seem to be more updates since the anniversary thing for Windows 10. I used to only have to update once a month before and just put my computer to sleep when I am finished for a session.  :f_steam:

I've never liked Microsoft. cu*ts they are.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5403: Oct 28, 2016 07:28:18 pm
      Solicitors fu**ed off with my £1800.

Asked for funds to be transferred into their accounts on the 20th October, transferred fund & they ceased trading on the 21st October.

Wankers..
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5404: Oct 28, 2016 07:56:16 pm
      Harsh as f**k that mate, untrustworthy briefs, akin to a doctor ramming their finger up your arse for non medical reasons.

I can give you it and I'll have change left. Karma and all that. ;)

In all seriousness though, surely that's got to be covered by the law society or financial ombudsmen or something? If travel agents have abta then surely briefs have something.

Been in touch with the Law Society this afternoon & I've got the headache now of downloading forms, filling them in & wait for a decision...

I've also now have to instruct another firm to persue the case for me...

All one big cluster f**k of a mess thanks to my window supplier who I'm chasing for monies...

& thanks for the offer ;)

Quick Reply