Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 365821 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5405: Oct 31, 2016 05:40:02 pm
      Some F***ing tramps are continually stealing iPads from the school I teach in, it's completely taking away from the children's learning and just the lowest of the low crimes to be committing.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5406: Oct 31, 2016 06:02:43 pm
      Some f**king tramps are continually stealing iPads from the school I teach in, it's completely taking away from the children's learning and just the lowest of the low crimes to be committing.

Grim. Can they not be traced with that Find my iThing thing?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5407: Oct 31, 2016 06:31:35 pm

Assuming they had the app downloaded.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5408: Oct 31, 2016 08:09:37 pm
      Assuming they had the app downloaded.

Thought it was all inbuilt these days - no separate app and all that.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5409: Oct 31, 2016 09:16:31 pm
      Thought it was all inbuilt these days - no separate app and all that.

Not as far as I am aware but could be wrong, in fact quite often   :)
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #5410: Oct 31, 2016 10:27:33 pm

The council in all their wisdom have insisted we don't use find my iPad or iCloud and instead use a thing called Meraki to track location.

Meraki is sh*t and doesn't track anything. The council have been told this. I have shown them an iPad that's in my hand that is saying it's over 10 miles away on Meraki. They have done nothing. Bleh.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #5411: Nov 08, 2016 04:25:38 pm
      International break  :throw:
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #5412: Nov 08, 2016 05:22:07 pm
      The constant barrage of election ads blending in with the holiday ads now,the americans don't even do christmas properly! ;)
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #5413: Nov 14, 2016 09:54:05 pm
      People not being held accountable for their own actions!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

:smack: I'll have to read the fine print first though >:D there must be a loop hole I can use

(apologies if this makes no sense, I'll just wind myself up if I type it out  :'( been one of them days)
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #5414: Dec 11, 2016 12:10:18 am
      Sky and Talk Talk recently started a joint venture here in York to provide super fast internet upto 1000 mps. My street was one of the first to be available and after becoming p'eed off with the service and how much I was paying to Virgin for a much lower speed and a landline, I decided to take the plunge.

It was installed yesterday and ideally the engineers like to see it up and running before they leave. This wasn't possible but they reassured me it would be within the next 24 hours and my Virgin service wouldn't be disabled until afterwards. Well, my Virgin service was disabled immediately and it's well over 24 hours with no internet. I'm not happy. I called Talk Talk today who were frankly useless and told me it wouldn't be today and furthermore they didn't know when it would go live for me.

I bought a bolt on from o2 to cover me temporarily as I am using my phone as a modem but streaming is off limits.

F***ing unimpressed with the whole thing.  :f_steam:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #5415: Dec 13, 2016 11:36:42 pm
      Having some serious trouble with the daughters ex at the moment , and now the dad has decided to join the parade as well it's easy to see now where the son gets his lying nasty de meaner from , getting to the end of my patience with both of them , pair of bully's together they are , keep on pushing and there will be a nasty surprise waiting for them . :mad: :mad:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #5416: Dec 14, 2016 12:45:42 am
      Having some serious trouble with the daughters ex at the moment , and now the dad has decided to join the parade as well it's easy to see now where the son gets his lying nasty de meaner from , getting to the end of my patience with both of them , pair of bully's together they are , keep on pushing and there will be a nasty surprise waiting for them . :mad: :mad:

That's why we have guns over here in America ;D

Just kidding, violence is hardly ever the answer, but depending on the question.......well..... .

Best of luck mate.

I've been a bear today.  Waited around for an appliance delivery (new washer and dryer) after the delivery company told me a two hour window. Half hour past the window I call and they say the store canceled it. I call the store to see why they never called me...."I'm sorry, I was about to do that". Lot of good it does calling after I waited all day and almost missed my boy's football (soccer) game.

Was as polite as possible but  had them have the manager call me back and ended up getting 10% off my purchase so I guess it worked out okay.

Oh and traffic is getting horrible here again with all of the snowbirds back in town. Enough to do my head in.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #5417: Dec 14, 2016 01:39:13 am

The best thing to do here is invite the dad around to your place for a drink, with his missus, get to the bottom of the problem, then agree that the kids sort it out. I made a point in my life when my kids got old enough to leave home and live their own life, don't get bloody involved! Unless it turns to violence of course, then you have to step in, otherwise, leave alone. Being a parent means being there for your kids, not fighting their battles.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5418: Feb 11, 2017 12:53:27 am
      Doncaster Rovers...F**k OFF!!!

Had them in part of my accumulator for £750, so far I have had 5 results come in (including Zwolle whoever they are!), needed Doncaster and 2 others that play tomorrow. Doncaster are pretty much 40 points ahead of bottom place Newport County but can they win? Pfft, yeah right!! Bollocks!!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5419: Feb 11, 2017 12:58:43 am
      Doncaster Rovers...F**k OFF!!!

Had them in part of my accumulator for £750, so far I have had 5 results come in (including Zwolle whoever they are!), needed Doncaster and 2 others that play tomorrow. Doncaster are pretty much 40 points ahead of bottom place Newport County but can they win? Pfft, yeah right!! Bollocks!!

Donnie sound like LFC  :D

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5420: Feb 11, 2017 01:00:00 am

Should have known better than to rely on a team that's owned or whatever it is by some tosser from some shitty boy band. bas**rds.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #5421: Feb 13, 2017 11:20:57 pm
      Lost my job after 30 years, at 63 prospects bleak in finding alternative employment.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5422: Feb 13, 2017 11:54:32 pm
      Lost my job after 30 years, at 63 prospects bleak in finding alternative employment.

Sorry to hear. Hope you find other employment.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #5423: Feb 14, 2017 12:48:29 am

Sorry to hear that mate, and at 63, its not all grim! My bosses are 67 and 73 year old and stronger than anyone I know and very much in control! As long as you have something to give, there are companies out there who will happily take you, especially those with a wealth of experience. Have a couple of weeks holiday, then get back out there!

New experiences and all could be just what you need.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #5424: Feb 14, 2017 06:55:51 am

A new start eh good luck as said above take a little chill then start again all the best .
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #5425: Feb 14, 2017 10:25:57 am
      Thanks for your kind replies.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5426: Feb 14, 2017 07:43:17 pm

Sorry to hear that mate,  a friend lost her job at 61 and hasn't worked since but enjoys her life f if on a smaller budget
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5427: Feb 14, 2017 08:08:12 pm

Sorry to hear but have a little break then get yourself back on the horse.  63's no age these days.  You're probably 10 times more useful than a 33 year old and 100 times more than a 23 year old!

Quick Reply