Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 365750 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5566: Dec 29, 2019 04:04:03 pm
      Mate, you wouldn't f**king believe. I think I've told you about him before, he's the most f**king racist, bigoted, uneducated, unrefined, hate filled C**t it's ever been my misfortune to come across.

Chalk and f**king cheese f**king is massive a understatement of me and him.

fill him full of whisky mate knock him out on the other hand if he is unrefined give him a few cans of tennants
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5567: Dec 29, 2019 04:07:58 pm
      Mate, you wouldn't f**king believe. I think I've told you about him before, he's the most f**king racist, bigoted, uneducated, unrefined, hate filled C**t it's ever been my misfortune to come across.

Chalk and f**king cheese f**king is massive a understatement of me and him.

If you want him out the house sharpish...tell him you have embraced Islam, your wife’s dressing up in a burka 😂
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5568: Dec 29, 2019 04:23:20 pm
      I'd rather piss in the cu*ts mouth Walt.

As you know I'm not the religious type Shabs but I'd convert for this C**t. 😉

😂
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #5569: Apr 17, 2020 04:56:24 pm
      When the bus driver goes past ya damn stop,the next one is only a couple of hundred yards but still,i ring the bell,stand by the door,there's only 4 people on it but nope on she goes.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5570: May 16, 2020 12:07:02 pm
      For some reason the council have just sent me a new bill telling me my council tax will be increasing about £35 a month for some reason  :mad:

I work such little hours I still have to claim Universal Credit to pay my rent... plus being furloughed at the minute... I was getting more money NOT working, since getting a job all I’ve  done is struggle and it’s starting to piss me off...
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5571: May 16, 2020 12:09:49 pm
      For some reason the council have just sent me a new bill telling me my council tax will be increasing about £35 a month for some reason  :mad:

I work such little hours I still have to claim Universal Credit to pay my rent... plus being furloughed at the minute... I was getting more money NOT working, since getting a job all I’ve  done is struggle and it’s starting to piss me off...

Get onto to them if you feel you may have problems paying it or just To query it
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5572: May 16, 2020 12:22:54 pm
      Get onto to them if you feel you may have problems paying it or just To query it
      Yeah I’m gonna call on Monday, trust me to get it on a Saturday haha!

It’s just added stress on top of already a stressful time, since I started working part time in December, I am coming off WORSE then when I was just on benefits once you include travel costs, increase in stuff such as Council Tax etc and they wonder why people don’t work... unless you’re working a full time job it’s not worth it, might aswell stay on benefits. Never struggled once while I was solely on benefits, by the end of my second month working I was eating a banana a day until my next wage... it just confuses me...
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #5573: May 16, 2020 02:15:53 pm
      Yeah I’m gonna call on Monday, trust me to get it on a Saturday haha!

It’s just added stress on top of already a stressful time, since I started working part time in December, I am coming off WORSE then when I was just on benefits once you include travel costs, increase in stuff such as Council Tax etc and they wonder why people don’t work... unless you’re working a full time job it’s not worth it, might aswell stay on benefits. Never struggled once while I was solely on benefits, by the end of my second month working I was eating a banana a day until my next wage... it just confuses me...

Had to call local council on behalf of my dad as as his health has got worse and the pandemic has took hold he was finding it hard to get out and pay at the post office so I said I would set up a direct debit for him and . Kept checking to see if dd was set up and checked when first payment was due so I could transfer money into his account as we go halves. Saw it hadn't been taken as requested so called them and found out that they had received the mandate but not processed due to the shortage of.staff. I managed to get it sorted out so thankfully no warning letters were sent.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5574: May 16, 2020 04:25:44 pm

How much council tax were you paying monthly before the £35 increase..? Seems excessive, especially if your claiming benefits..
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5575: May 16, 2020 06:00:40 pm
      How much council tax were you paying monthly before the £35 increase..? Seems excessive, especially if your claiming benefits..
      I was paying around £17 a month, I only work a 8 hour contract at a really quiet cinema so I’m lucky to get anything near 15 hours, and usually come out with £600 or less a month, more than likely usually close to £500, if I was on UC alone I get £560, so they top it up, £318 of that goes to rent, then bills, food, travel etc on top... so to some £50ish a month council tax to some might not sound much but it’s a massive chunk of what I have left.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5576: May 16, 2020 06:08:27 pm
      Just done some sums;

Working;
      £318 rent
      £60 travel
      £40 gas and electric (being tight on using gas)
      £38 water
      £100 food
      £14 phone
      £25 internet
      £50 council tax

£645 a month, can only afford this if I defo do lots of hours, very rare. If low hours, I’m fecked.

Not working, I can take off the travel and the council tax goes down to around £13 I think when I wasn’t working at all, so that comes to... £548... which even on my lowest income, is just under my lowest payment, which I can just about live on...

Almost £100 worse off working.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #5577: Jul 01, 2020 02:13:40 pm
      I've been on furlough since March and I kid you not I'm really pissed off,done all I can do in the garden and around the house and now I can't find anything else to do.....arrrhhh!. 
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5578: Jul 01, 2020 06:07:44 pm
      I've been on furlough since March and I kid you not I'm really pissed off,done all I can do in the garden and around the house and now I can't find anything else to do.....arrrhhh!.

Hopefully you'll be back at work soon Al, but I bet like with most you've got the nicest garden and house in Merseyside  ;D
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #5579: Jul 02, 2020 01:57:18 pm
      Hopefully you'll be back at work soon Al, but I bet like with most you've got the nicest garden and house in Merseyside  ;D

few more additions to my shed and that's it i'll post a pick.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5580: Jul 02, 2020 05:34:40 pm
      Been up scaffolding for 3 days trying to strip down the apex ... over a 100years of paint on it.. 🥴
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5581: Aug 14, 2020 06:48:45 pm
      Trying to get back to work and just went to an interview about delivering for Amazon.

£600 for 5 days - 45 hours, minus £200 per week for van hire off them, so £400 a week, have to pay 500 deposit for the van, taken at 100 over the first 5 weeks. So £300 a week for the first five weeks. After five weeks it's  still be minimum wage working 12pm till 9pm. Also have to front for weekly fuel.

When I was 18 I was earning £220 a week, now I'm 52, my earning potential is so f**king huge.

Literally be better off shelf stacking in Asda on a night shift Which I think is pretty decent money isn’t it? Rather than getting shafted by Amazon by the sounds of it.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #5582: Aug 14, 2020 07:44:40 pm
      Literally be better off shelf stacking in Asda on a night shift Which I think is pretty decent money isn’t it? Rather than getting shafted by Amazon by the sounds of it.

Amazon are taking on people down here and the problem is they know people are desperate for work and are almost taking the piss
      « Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020 09:55:50 pm by FATKOPITE10 »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5583: Sep 01, 2020 11:59:45 am
      The missus sent me a link to Aldi, working the shop was 12.50 days, mad isn't it?

The more I've checked into it today the worse I've felt about it. It's literally to the bone that you can scrape a meagre living, never mind paying a mortgage and getting the kids through school.

This country's just getting worse, the job I was doing ten years ago is paying less now, only pennies less but ten years down the line and the cost of living has risen but the wages have gone down and now they're going to use covid to make it worse.

What have you done throughout your working life, mate? Or where does your expertise lie?
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5584: Sep 02, 2020 12:43:55 am
      I am pissed that guys take advantage of girls. I thought I met a great guy online and after almost 2 months, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We have been together for 9 months and he now ghosted me. He stopped talking to me a week ago. The last thing he said to me that he was in Chicago and he was excited to see me in 4 days. He had to take a COVID test since he was coming back from the trip. I trusted this guy and fell for him. I don't even know where to begin. My heart is broken and I am so angry.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5585: Sep 02, 2020 01:50:43 am
      I am pissed that guys take advantage of girls. I thought I met a great guy online and after almost 2 months, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We have been together for 9 months and he now ghosted me. He stopped talking to me a week ago. The last thing he said to me that he was in Chicago and he was excited to see me in 4 days. He had to take a COVID test since he was coming back from the trip. I trusted this guy and fell for him. I don't even know where to begin. My heart is broken and I am so angry.

Mate that's not good. Give it a few more days mate, anything could of happened for him to not contact you. Don't lose heart just yet mate.

Hope you hear from him soon.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5586: Sep 02, 2020 09:00:03 am
      Driving mate, HGV. I live with a tinge of regret that I never got a trade.

You thought about taking up decorating..? Good trade to get into right now & wont cost the earth to set up.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #5587: Sep 02, 2020 10:33:02 am
      You thought about taking up decorating..? Good trade to get into right now & wont cost the earth to set up.

My cousin makes a very good living at that but over here the market is becoming a bit saturated and might be difficult to break into.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #5588: Sep 03, 2020 05:34:26 pm

As the father of three daughters, let me confirm what you already know/suspect, most guys are just.....disappointing.

But I know from only the briefest interactions (related to North American preseason tours) that you have an outstanding quality of kindness. That is extremely rare to find in this world - and there will be somebody worthwhile and exceptional who will know that and act accordingly. Hang in there young lady!

Quick Reply