Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

I'm a Turkish fan of Liverpool

Read 1987 times
      mgaltan
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 9 posts |
      Aug 14, 2006 09:26:28 am
      Hi to everybody.Especially every supporter of Liverpool.I'm not living in England but i love liverpool at english premiership.liverpool is the only team that i love after my team KOCAELISPOR.At the same time i admire the supporters who are at the anfield road  everytime.it is not important for liverpool supporters the team is playing good or bad.they are always saying  "you will never walk alone"
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #1: Aug 14, 2006 09:35:46 am
      thats because we love the reds and always have faith!! reds r the best supporters in world we have the most passion
      ultraltan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #2: Aug 14, 2006 07:19:46 pm
      Oww I'm from Turkey too...Liverpool has a great supporters potential in my country. Especially after the Liverpool's championship at Ataturk Olympic Stadium - Istanbul in 2005 lots of the Turk football-lover admire the Reds.

I had already support the Liverpool FC. before the big final. Because this team has a great supporter.
      mgaltan
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 9 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 15, 2006 09:41:24 am
      oh!really? you're right about your opinions about Red's potential in our country.The performance of Red's on the big final effected lots of Turkish people.

Quick Reply