Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Anger Management

Read 2334 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Anger Management
      Mar 03, 2008 10:54:04 am
      Some people really need to go to 'Anger Management' and I am not one of them ;)
      I'm sure Richobaz is looking into his 20th pc monitor from smashing the other 19 after reading some of Don's Rafael's posts. Therefore the most helpfull I can be is talk to Richobaz on this site and persuade him that Anger Management is the way to go. I don't want to meet up with him and talk about it, it's better to be safe than sorry so we are going to discuss this through LFCREDS okay? :)

Now Richobaz, when reading a post of Don's don't just get the hammer and start smashing up everything you've got, instead take a deep breath - hold it there and release!

Some people need God in their lives, I want to introduce you to him. He is almighty and if you believe in him, then you will have more to live for. Life is so short, so don't waste precious time. Each second we see, each breath we take, we should realise that they are invaluable to us so it's not worth looking and wasting your breath on posts which are going to wind you up. You are fragile, like everyone else and will be wound up by the smallest of things. Don't let little things in life get under your skin like this, it's not worth it!
      MsGerrard
      Re: Anger Management
      Reply #1: Mar 03, 2008 11:02:58 am
       :throw:   :lmao:

What you been taking Ra Ra :f_tongueincheek:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Mar 03, 2008 11:07:29 am
      :throw:   :lmao:

Nothing, why?
      Might need to take some food intake soon though. Poridge or cereal?
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #3: Mar 03, 2008 11:14:46 am
      Some people really need to go to 'Anger Management' and I am not one of them ;)
      I'm sure Richobaz is looking into his 20th pc monitor from smashing the other 19 after reading some of Don's Rafael's posts. Therefore the most helpfull I can be is talk to Richobaz on this site and persuade him that Anger Management is the way to go. I don't want to meet up with him and talk about it, it's better to be safe than sorry so we are going to discuss this through LFCREDS okay? :)

Now Richobaz, when reading a post of Don's don't just get the hammer and start smashing up everything you've got, instead take a deep breath - hold it there and release!

Some people need God in their lives, I want to introduce you to him. He is almighty and if you believe in him, then you will have more to live for. Life is so short, so don't waste precious time. Each second we see, each breath we take, we should realise that they are invaluable to us so it's not worth looking and wasting your breath on posts which are going to wind you up. You are fragile, like everyone else and will be wound up by the smallest of things. Don't let little things in life get under your skin like this, it's not worth it!

You high or summut Rafa ??? whatever you got I want some!
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #4: Mar 03, 2008 11:15:59 am
      Nothing, why?
      Might need to take some food intake soon though. Poridge or cereal?

Try some nutrigrain bars they are well nice :D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #5: Mar 03, 2008 11:18:49 am
      You high or summut Rafa ??? whatever you got I want some!

Not high, just respecting life as its that precious yet that short! I want to live my life to the full.

« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2008 05:59:35 pm by smigger15 »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #6: Mar 03, 2008 11:21:00 am
      Try some nutrigrain bars they are well nice :D

Nah dude had a box of 18 of those and I didn't eat them for breakfast, I just moderately ate them throughout the days that came by. I prefare Special K bars, or yogurt bars!

I just finished my cereal. It was sultana bran, special K & fruit and Fibre all added into one bowl. Was quite nice, no sugar either!
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #7: Mar 03, 2008 05:42:00 pm
      Porridge and a banana man. I've set up my new diet and it has a bowl of that that comes to 450kcals!
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #8: Mar 03, 2008 05:42:48 pm
      :throw:   :lmao:

Probably mushies or acid, he's seeing God and Cardiff weren't even playing today!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Mar 03, 2008 06:00:13 pm
      Not high, just respecting life as its that precious yet that short! I want to live my life to the full.

Have a large bar of Galaxy then mmmmm.... ;) :D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #10: Mar 03, 2008 06:23:42 pm
      That is one of the strangest opening posts I've read in a while, but it made me chuckle.

Good luck converting Richobaz :D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #11: Mar 03, 2008 07:14:35 pm
      However Eddie, I said that from the heart - not trying to be smart at all

Quick Reply