Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Crouch - why does everyone hate him?

Read 4634 times
      dizzy dave
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts | -1 
      Aug 14, 2006 05:48:53 pm
      Now peter croutch all my m8s say his crap and i have had endless arguments about him with them 2 but i must disagree he is 1 of the best forwards in the prem has any1 els got the same problem as me???

let me know :D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1: Aug 14, 2006 06:04:06 pm
      i think he is great at giving little flicks and linking the midfield and attack and should be 1st choice. i never used to rate him until the end of last season but he proved me wrong.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Aug 14, 2006 06:34:39 pm
      I'm warming to him, wish he wasn't played as lone striker though, needs Bellamy up there as well for pace.  :D
      23jeffries23
      Re: peter croutch y does every 1 h8 him??
      Reply #3: Aug 15, 2006 03:32:08 pm
      Quote from: "dizzy dave"
      now peter croutch all my m8s say his crap and i have had endless arguments about him with them 2 but i must disagree he is
      1 of the best fowords in the prem has any1 els got the same problem as me??? let me know :D

let me guess ur mates are all glory hunters and support either france (arsenal) or chelski scum or manks

ignore ur mates they will see when crouch pops up and scores against there teams
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Aug 15, 2006 07:55:55 pm
      first arsenal aren't really france anymore ;D
      Secondly chelski wud b the polish name... its chelskov ;D
      Thirdly Crouch is brill... he is gettin better and better wit each game and showin up other strikers and defenders cant wait till start of season COME ON YOU REDS
      dizzy dave
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts | -1 
      Re: peter croutch y does every 1 h8 him??
      Reply #5: Aug 16, 2006 05:28:10 pm
      let me guess ur mates are all glory hunters and support either france (arsenal) or chelski scum or manks

ignore ur mates they will see when crouch pops up and scores against there teams[/quote]

yh they are not only all them teams but also west ham and 1 of my m8s thinks ashton should be picked ahead of crouch ;D what a joke ;D
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #6: Aug 16, 2006 09:02:50 pm
      crouch is brill lets see a few hat tricks this season crouchie!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #7: Aug 16, 2006 09:12:31 pm
      Quote from: "Good old JC"
      crouch is brill lets see a few hat tricks this season crouchie!!

Looks like he's on course for one tonight !!  :D
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #8: Aug 17, 2006 08:44:47 pm
      shame he didnt get one hey!!
      lofty 1
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #9: Aug 20, 2006 10:31:30 pm
      i think the only thing crouch has to improve is his heading
      he holds the ball up and runs for ever
      defencive mid field and striker
      look at his all-round game and it is no wonder he plays for england
      he just needs a bit of feeding up/a bit more muscle power
      scouse and weights will do the trick 8)  ;D
      dizzy dave
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts | -1 
      Reply #10: Aug 22, 2006 05:50:24 pm
      'he just needs a bit of feeding up/a bit more muscle power
      scouse and weights will do the trick'  

;D yh then will will b lookin at one of the worlds best players
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #11: Aug 24, 2006 12:42:03 pm
      i couldnt agree more with u dizzy dave! ive got a friend who is a newcastle fan and he always jabbering on about how sh*te crouchie is! iv tried to control myself when it comes to arguing with him about crouche but i always lose my temper! i have explained that crouch will never be a 25goals a season stricker,at that point he always laughs, and i continue to go on and say that he can score around 15-20 goals a season an set up maybe 25-30! but my friend disagrees! then i tell him to put himself in crochies shoes,at that poit he lafs and says that crochies shoes r to big for him, but i continue on to say 'how would u have felt had it been u coming on for your country and the whole crowd shouting freak! and then i say every time crouchie plays he holds the ball upo really well does we flicks or dummies or lays of for stevie and co. or goes himself! still he says hes sh*te! Can anyone help me out on proving him wrong?!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #12: Aug 24, 2006 09:14:00 pm
      YEAH !! wait til the end of the season and the proof will be in his goal tally !!  What can't speak can't lie !!  Anyway he's got a cheek with the team he supports- tell him to come back to you when they got a trophy cabinet like ours full of silverware !    :D
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #13: Aug 24, 2006 09:22:20 pm
      Quote from: "Semple"
      i couldnt agree more with u dizzy dave! ive got a friend who is a newcastle fan and he always jabbering on about how sh*te crouchie is! iv tried to control myself when it comes to arguing with him about crouche but i always lose my temper! i have explained that crouch will never be a 25goals a season stricker,at that point he always laughs, and i continue to go on and say that he can score around 15-20 goals a season an set up maybe 25-30! but my friend disagrees! then i tell him to put himself in crochies shoes,at that poit he lafs and says that crochies shoes r to big for him, but i continue on to say 'how would u have felt had it been u coming on for your country and the whole crowd shouting freak! and then i say every time crouchie plays he holds the ball upo really well does we flicks or dummies or lays of for stevie and co. or goes himself! still he says hes sh*te! Can anyone help me out on proving him wrong?!
      Tell him to name a player whose actually scored in europe FOR THEM ;D
      dizzy dave
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 15 posts | -1 
      Reply #14: Aug 26, 2006 05:36:13 pm

'tell him to come back to you when they got a trophy cabinet like ours full of silverware ! ' [/guote]

1.Semple i feel 4 u ur in the same shoes as me ;D take 2days example of his goal agansted west ham what a bit of class!!!

2.smigger15 lovin it i coulnt av come up wid somthing betta 2 say myself ;D ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #15: Aug 26, 2006 06:42:42 pm
      Quote from: "dizzy dave"

'tell him to come back to you when they got a trophy cabinet like ours full of silverware ! ' [/guote]

1.Semple i feel 4 u ur in the same shoes as me ;D take 2days example of his goal agansted west ham what a bit of class!!!

2.smigger15 lovin it i coulnt av come up wid somthing betta 2 say myself ;D ;D

Hope you was gloating today DD !!  That West Ham mate of yours must be hidin somewhere by now, after today what more proof do they want on Crouchies abilities !   ;D
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #16: Aug 27, 2006 04:46:53 pm
      all my manc mates say hes sh*te and cant score yet im sure last 2 seasons hes equalled rooney with goals and assists.  remember a certain F.A  cup game he scored in to  :D
      kopalg
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #17: Aug 27, 2006 09:56:22 pm
      Crouch is growing all the time, his latest England stats. and his red stats. are proof of that.
      scouser alwayz
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #18: Aug 28, 2006 09:10:12 pm
      i think crouch iz a great player but all my m8z say he iz bad....but wen he gets an opurtunity he will make the most out of it :D
      KingoftheKop
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 87 posts |
      Reply #19: Aug 31, 2006 03:42:34 pm
      Crouchie if fast becoming a legend he is an all round team player and always gives 100% one of my favourites that we've bought since Rafas arrival. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #20: Aug 31, 2006 06:23:07 pm
      theyre all just jealous cos we got him
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #21: Sep 02, 2006 09:53:13 pm
      Basic example of today, two goals in England's 5-0 win over Andorra.
      Defoe's looking good, I think we are to keep an eye on him  ;)
      Dr Zoidburg
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #22: Sep 06, 2006 01:25:45 pm
      Crouchie is a legend if you look at the amount of goals he has scored since January it would be hard to find many other strikers who have got more. And as said before his link up play and holding the ball up is superb cant think of many other players who could do the job he does better.
      Seen on the Liverpool official site that he is ther only England player to score 10 goals in a calendar year and at the moment is the highest international scorer in the world for 2006. He keeps getting better and with Kuty after his spot should help him push on to get even better and better.
      It wouldn't matter if he scored 30 premiership goals in a season there would always be people slagging him off due to them not knowing about football and seeing an easy target to slag off.

Quick Reply