Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Looking For Tickets? Please Read This First

Read 4314 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Looking For Tickets? Please Read This First
      Mar 19, 2008 01:08:55 pm
      If you are new on this forum and are looking for tickets please bear this in mind.

There are a lot of regular members on here that can't get tickets for every game, if anyone does have a spare ticket do you think they are going to give it to one of these members, or someone who has just joined the forum?

If you have registered purely to ask for tickets, don't bother. You are wasting everyone's time, your own included.

Thank you.
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Re: Looking For Tickets? Please Read This First
      Reply #1: Mar 19, 2008 08:51:35 pm
      We have tried to get tickets for the CL away games for the past 5 years, and we have NEVER been able to buy any from the ground and log them against my fans card, and the issue we and several thousand other fans have is the previous CL campain is always used as a measure for this years CL campain. We were there in Istanbul and we were there in Milan, on tout tickets that cost a fortune, shame on me i hear you say but what can you do if there is no chance of getting any CL away tickets from the club. We have even bought tickets for the pre-season games, and we went to the Holland tournament. But try to log a tickets for a CL away game, no chance. Any suggestions on how we can even start to get the stubs on our fan cards???
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #2: Mar 19, 2008 08:55:22 pm
      The ticketing situation is, and has been for some time, an embarrasment at Anfield.  Fastest finger first on the phones tends to take precedent over people willing to line up outside the ground in all weathers.

That is a scandal.  However some fans 'never' get to see our club which I also appreciate.

But that is for a different discussion. 
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Mar 19, 2008 08:55:38 pm
      Best thing to do is start building on your fan card next season mate.

Then the season after that you get priorities on your card for games etc.  It's sad the way we do the tickets.  But we've got far too many fans.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #4: Mar 19, 2008 09:13:02 pm
      I can vouch for leekar as a true supporter.
      So this thread is not aimed at you Karyn.

Remember that sex shop we met outside in Rotterdam  :lmao:.

Quick Reply