Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Why are Chelsea fans so two-faced

Read 5734 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Why are Chelsea fans so two-faced
      Mar 23, 2008 07:27:34 pm
      Watching the wankers match before and have been listening to some of the views being read out on SSN and I can't believe what a shower of two faced tw*ts chelsea fans really are.

Avram makes a tactical change taking off Bollocks for Anelka, half the crowd go nuts booing and singing gobshites name, the other half at home start texting sky to tell everyone Avram needs sacking.

Obviously they win, so they change tack banging on about how there gonna hunt down United for the championship.

MsGerrard
      Re: Why are Chelsea fans so two-faced
      Reply #1: Mar 23, 2008 07:30:37 pm
      Watching the wankers match before and have been listening to some of the views being read out on SSN and I can't believe what a shower of two faced tw*ts chelsea fans really are.

Avram makes a tactical change taking off Bollocks for Anelka, half the crowd go nuts booing and singing gobshites name, the other half at home start texting sky to tell everyone Avram needs sacking.

Obviously they win, so they change tack banging on about how there gonna hunt down United for the championship.

Talk about fickle eh ! >:D
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #2: Mar 23, 2008 07:40:43 pm
      Just shows Chelsea fans no nothing. On a personal level ive never liked there fans, never got on with them when mixing in the pub before kick off. They think they no the world, yet despite winning a few trophy's the last few seasons, there still only a small club. One day money will run out in football, and Chelsea wont be up there mixing with the best in Europe when that happens.

Only good thing ever about them was Zola, would of loved to seen him play with the red shirt on.
      « Last Edit: Mar 23, 2008 07:44:14 pm by ste_macca »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #3: Mar 23, 2008 07:53:04 pm
      Bang on Ste mate, Zola would of been truly appreciated had he played for us.

Can safely say Zola is the only Chelsea player I have ever applauded.

Was that a pisstake MS G!!  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Mar 23, 2008 10:06:04 pm

Maybe ... ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #5: Mar 23, 2008 10:12:44 pm
      Eagle-Eye Ms G
      MsGerrard
      Reply #6: Mar 23, 2008 10:30:57 pm

:lmao: :lmao:  Stop making me laugh...I'm still trying to be in a bad mood ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #7: Mar 23, 2008 10:36:20 pm
       ;)

Well you know what they say about the way to a womans heart

Sorry luv - but is what is needed right now

that and alcohol or  :chongin:
      MissusFernandoTorres
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      • King of Spain
      Reply #8: Mar 24, 2008 08:14:26 am
      :lmao: :lmao:  Stop making me laugh...I'm still trying to be in a bad mood ;)
      trying?shoudn't you be in a foul mood right now? ;)
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #9: Mar 24, 2008 09:05:14 pm
      They have no retort all they can sing is Celery celery chelsea chelsea
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #10: Mar 28, 2008 12:55:56 pm
      Chelsea fans in my experience are much the same as other fans, I've known a Chelsea fan for many years now and he's OK. The trouble is that Chelsea have recently had success, something they haven't had for fifty years (apart from the FA Cup in 1970 and the Cup Winners Cup in '71) and suddenly all the fly by night 'fans' who just followed football sparingly before are interested. But they're interested without having any real football knowledge, I was going to Old Trafford all through the seventies and eighties and apart from the Cup it was a very barren time for us but that at least means that you have more appreciation of the good times...

Liverpool won everything when I was going to football back then, well now I'm enjoying my day in the sun...:)...
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #11: Mar 28, 2008 02:06:02 pm
      Liverpool won everything when I was going to football back then, well now I'm enjoying my day in the sun...:)...

Make the most of it I can see some big dark clouds on the Horizon  ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #12: Mar 28, 2008 03:10:19 pm
      From my point of view, it wasn't the change that made Chelsea win, it was the passion from Drogba that made Chelsea win. Drogba changed the game, not Grant.

Avram Grant lacks so much passion, you can see it's now lacking in the Chelsea team so if there is any passion in the Chelsea dressing room then it's only brought on by themselves and not the manager.

Mourinho has a lot of passion, and he injected this into the Chelsea players.. however Grant cannot do that right now!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #13: Mar 28, 2008 11:16:06 pm
      From my point of view, it wasn't the change that made Chelsea win, it was the passion from Drogba that made Chelsea win. Drogba changed the game, not Grant.

Avram Grant lacks so much passion, you can see it's now lacking in the Chelsea team so if there is any passion in the Chelsea dressing room then it's only brought on by themselves and not the manager.

Mourinho has a lot of passion, and he injected this into the Chelsea players.. however Grant cannot do that right now!
      I think Grant is living off Mourinho team this season, next season when he is making the signings and orders (or will it be Roman again ;)) next season Chelsea will crumble in the Avram empire!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #14: Mar 29, 2008 12:48:38 am
      I think Grant is living off Mourinho team this season, next season when he is making the signings and orders (or will it be Roman again ;)) next season Chelsea will crumble in the Avram empire!

Thats if Avram is still incharge. Chelsea will win nothing under him as he'll fail to inject passion and determanation into the players. They'll have to do it themselves!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Mar 29, 2008 11:20:48 am
      Chelsea fans in my experience are much the same as other fans, I've known a Chelsea fan for many years now and he's OK. The trouble is that Chelsea have recently had success, something they haven't had for fifty years (apart from the FA Cup in 1970 and the Cup Winners Cup in '71) and suddenly all the fly by night 'fans' who just followed football sparingly before are interested. But they're interested without having any real football knowledge, I was going to Old Trafford all through the seventies and eighties and apart from the Cup it was a very barren time for us but that at least means that you have more appreciation of the good times...

I know exactly what you mean, I don't mind anybody supporting any team, well with the exception of Everton, Man Utd or Chelsea, my three most hated teams, no.... I don't even mind that, as long as they are genuine supporters and have supported the team through thick and thin, good times and bad times, what I can't stand, and what I despise  more than anything is fans who support one team one year and a different team the next year, just cos Joe Blogg's team is doing well at the top, they feel the need to jump on the band wagon and join the party.......these people are not true fans and do not deserve to call themselves so.

King Cantona...........You may be a Manchester United supporter, but I feel you are a genuine fan so therefore I am quite happy to put up with you..........if I have to ;) It would be very boring if we all supported the same team, we'd have no banter then, would we?

Mind you I do worry about the amount of time you seem to spend on here, especially now that the matches between us are over  ;)
      cos let's face it, you're going nowhere near Moscow ;D
      Doesn't say much about man utd forums that's all I can say :o
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #16: Mar 29, 2008 07:27:42 pm
      Doesn't say much about man utd forums that's all I can say :o

Hmm...........Well I don't usually talk about football on Utd forums, I usually go on opposing fans' sites for that...:)...

It's more entertaining that way........
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #17: Mar 29, 2008 07:42:21 pm
      Chelsea fans are not too faced. I live in London right, and worked with many people who are Chelsea fans. One of them said he was sick of the way Chelsea play their football, the other is my mate and he actually really likes Liverpool which is quite weird. I send him a txt saying your gonna lose but good luck and he'd send me one saying hope liverpool win.

Some Chelsea fans can be really genuine, others are just deluded but thats Londoners for ya!

Man Utd fans are the ones who need their heads twisted on, so many of them down here and they chat so much rubbish it's unreal. Seriously it's like meeting someone of 606, they'll act just like that but to your face! I think a large majority of Utd fans are from London anyway
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #18: Mar 29, 2008 08:05:37 pm
      No team in the worlds fans are all one thing except fans of the same club.

Its stupid to think one teams fans are all the same.

That is all.
      King Cantona
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #19: Mar 30, 2008 01:51:27 pm

Man Utd fans are the ones who need their heads twisted on, so many of them down here and they chat so much rubbish it's unreal. Seriously it's like meeting someone of 606, they'll act just like that but to your face! I think a large majority of Utd fans are from London anyway

Bit disappointing that, Liverpool fans have a reputation as being very knowledgeable but here we have one who seems to believe that the 'MAJORITY' of United fans are from London, as a matter of interest, have you ever been to Manchester?...
      Doddzy89
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 704 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #20: Mar 30, 2008 02:14:39 pm
      You go to Manchester and all you find are City fans ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #21: Mar 30, 2008 03:26:18 pm
      Bit disappointing that, Liverpool fans have a reputation as being very knowledgeable but here we have one who seems to believe that the 'MAJORITY' of United fans are from London, as a matter of interest, have you ever been to Manchester?...

Yeah I have, full of City fans...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #22: Mar 30, 2008 09:29:18 pm
      Hmm...........Well I don't usually talk about football on Utd forums, I usually go on opposing fans' sites for that...:)...

So you don't talk about Footy on utd forums  ???  Strange !!! So you must all talk about where Wes Brown gets his hair done :lmao:
      or discuss the latest book by one C. Ronaldo on the the art of diving ;)

Quick Reply