Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Why are Chelsea fans so two-faced

Read 5733 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Why are Chelsea fans so two-faced
      Reply #23: Apr 01, 2008 05:40:31 pm
      Fully agree with MsG, I'm happy with opposing fans coming on here as long as they are genuine an they don't chat sh*t (foxy) cos if they do, then we always have the matches and fuel at the ready...
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #24: Apr 01, 2008 07:18:20 pm
      Yeah I have, full of City fans...

I met a few City fans in Vegas for the Hatton fight but every city fan I met had two mates from Manchester with him and they were United fans, and then of course there were the United fans from Manchester of which there were loads...

I guess you've probably been to North Manchester because there are more City fans up that way I believe...

But the rest of the city has more United fans than City fans, it's just propaganda put out by Liverpool fans, you're just being mischievous but to say that the 'MAJORITY' of United fans are in London is nonsense, ever been to Hong Kong...;)...

Me neither.....
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #25: Apr 01, 2008 07:22:51 pm
      So you don't talk about Footy on utd forums  ???  Strange !!! So you must all talk about where Wes Brown gets his hair done :lmao:
      or discuss the latest book by one C. Ronaldo on the the art of diving ;)

Not really, loads of people slapping each other on the back and agreeing with each other is not what I like, I would rather talk to opposing fans who might have a different perspective as long as it doesn't descend into the childish argument that it has on one other forum (Arsenal)...
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #26: Apr 02, 2008 04:41:15 pm
      Not really, loads of people slapping each other on the back and agreeing with each other is not what I like, I would rather talk to opposing fans who might have a different perspective as long as it doesn't descend into the childish argument that it has on one other forum (Arsenal)...
      If you want a proper discussion get yourself on the Kop board, hardly ever see you post in there!
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #27: Apr 02, 2008 06:08:54 pm
      I met a few City fans in Vegas for the Hatton fight but every city fan I met had two mates from Manchester with him and they were United fans, and then of course there were the United fans from Manchester of which there were loads...

I guess you've probably been to North Manchester because there are more City fans up that way I believe...

But the rest of the city has more United fans than City fans, it's just propaganda put out by Liverpool fans, you're just being mischievous but to say that the 'MAJORITY' of United fans are in London is nonsense, ever been to Hong Kong...;)...

Me neither.....

I live in Stockport and as you would imagine I got a hell of a lot of abuse after the referee scored two decent goals and Nani scored a genuinely good goal. The one thing I had a problem with was EVERY united fan I came across after the game (even a few days after) was that they didn't want to chat about the football, the game in general or the refereeing. They just wanted to shout 'WHEYYYY 3-0 YOU SCOUSE c**t' in my face. To date the majority I have met just want to do that, and I live pretty much in Manchester.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #28: Apr 02, 2008 10:27:06 pm
      Chelsea lost to Fernabache 2 - 1 (own goal)
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #29: Apr 03, 2008 12:13:54 am
      Chelsea fans wont be so two faced tonight will they, im made up they got beat.

Quick Reply