Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Gumtree

Read 4918 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Gumtree
      Mar 23, 2008 11:24:37 pm
      Boy have I got a nark on now, got a message alert for tickets (actually for music gigs) but there is people advertising on there tickets for reds games.

Most are just saying tickets available, but there is one from London with 4 tickets for Blackburn selling them £70 each, saying can meet in London.

So for anyone wanting to know why so many whoppers are attending our games, heres your answer, this tw*t will make £280 off four tickets.

Me I'd contact him and meet him with a baseball bat - but I don't need a ticket
      MsGerrard
      Re: Gumtree
      Reply #1: Mar 23, 2008 11:44:13 pm
      This is why the atmosphere has gone down so much at Anfield...........not real or true fans getting tickets for these games, just day trippers wanting to saviour the Anfield atmosphere >:(

By the way Huyton Red......remind me never to get on the wrong side of you ;) :o
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Mar 24, 2008 02:39:53 am
      I predict jester hats.  >:(
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Mar 24, 2008 11:38:33 am

You know my thoughts on touts and jester hats! I'll get my matches and petrol!!  >:D >:D
      scousekev
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Mar 25, 2008 09:30:14 pm
      The same fella has just offered me 4 tickets in the kop for the arsenal game for £250 each. I really begrudge giving my money to this t**t but i really want to go the game. what should i do?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Mar 25, 2008 09:47:46 pm
      The same fella has just offered me 4 tickets in the kop for the arsenal game for £250 each. I really begrudge giving my money to this t**t but I really want to go the game. what should I do?

Jeez......£250 each !!! that's scandalous, its a lot of money scousekev, the bas**rds know people will pay it, I wouldn't pay that much.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Mar 26, 2008 06:24:53 am
      £1000 for 4 tickets ??? Bloody Hell mate !!  Dont give in to the robbing b***ard  ;)  Your just lining his pockets, it should be him wearing the jester hat, he really is a joker  ;)
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #7: Mar 31, 2008 02:34:33 pm
      What a tw*t, hate these touters who make ridiculous money off the clubs back, get out of our club!

Matt
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #8: Apr 04, 2008 09:40:19 pm
      As much as i love our club i would never give a tout that kind of money to get into anfield makes me sick the robbing tw*ts ,just had my tickets for the blackburn game confirmed but i wont pay over the odds.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #9: Apr 05, 2008 05:11:29 pm
      The same fella has just offered me 4 tickets in the kop for the arsenal game for £250 each. I really begrudge giving my money to this t**t but i really want to go the game. what should i do?

Arrange to meet him & rob the f**ker :D

Disclaimer: EddieC does not condone any criminal behaviour
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 08, 2008 05:52:49 pm
      Is this guy Dick Turpin or what?!  :o  What a f**kin cheek. I'd do him and take the tickets  :lmao:

Quick Reply