Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Dragons Den

Read 6695 times
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Re: Dragons Den
      Reply #23: Mar 31, 2009 05:42:15 pm
      I have this idea about a frying pan with it's own power source so you can use it anywhere.
      Power would be provided from a battery pack that you charge up. It would be great for stuff like camping.

If i see anyone pitching that idea to the dragons with a scouse accent i'll be more than a little suspicious  :f_steam:
      Don't know if having batteries that close to that much heat would work other than that it's a pretty good idea.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #24: Mar 31, 2009 05:42:50 pm
      No need for it in the Sahara and in the Arctic "So with that in mind I'm out"  :D :lmao:

:lmao:

That's one dragon down :( Anyone else?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #25: Mar 31, 2009 05:43:18 pm
      Don't know if having batteries that close to that much heat would work other than that it's a pretty good idea.

It's not foolproof just yet  :-\
      Adz
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,192 posts |
      Reply #26: Mar 31, 2009 07:25:59 pm
      I have this idea about a frying pan with it's own power source so you can use it anywhere.
      Power would be provided from a battery pack that you charge up. It would be great for stuff like camping.

If I see anyone pitching that idea to the dragons with a scouse accent I'll be more than a little suspicious  :f_steam:
      I think i'll get away with it!

Quick Reply