Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

You said I must eat so many lemons cause I am so bitter!

Read 4510 times
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      You said I must eat so many lemons cause I am so bitter!
      Mar 31, 2008 11:38:43 am
      Just trawling the net (thatā€™s a technical term for farting about!) when I came across a few bits by blues and wondered are they really that bitter?
      You bet they are, as a lemon wrapped up in a lime!

Pre match tactics with the school of science, ā€œ Without Torres and Gerrard  LFC are like Sunderlandā€, and the answer to handling Torresā€¦ā€¦ā€¦kick him!
      http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6103

EFCā€™s finest try to excuse the ā€œbanterā€ Stevie G gets everytime their fans are let out of the care home for the day, take note of the S*n react with typical biase quote??

Oooh, those nasty Everton fans
      The Telegraph lead with it in the title, The S*n react with typical biased and laughable indignation to taunts by Everton's fans aimed at Steven Gerrard's family life. No mention of the Liverpool fans spitting at Phil Neville or Stevie G's own blatant stamp on Lee Carsley's knee. Media-driven, "Sky Four" bias? You betcha...
      http://www.toffeeweb.com/

Saturdays Independent, should they really be encouraging such dillusion?

ā€œYet there comes a point at which Evertonians no longer want to be regarded as plucky over-achievers, standing on tiptoes to knock at the door of the so-called "Big Four". It is time to reclaim the club's birthright as one of English football's powerhouses, and where better to assert that birthright than Everton's home from 1884 to 1892, when the Anfield tenancy was taken by a new team, a bunch of upstarts called Liverpool FC? It is time to answer the clarion call of history. Not that I believe in such things.ā€

A posthoumous knighthood please to the man who in 1892 said ā€œlisten lads ive got us a field down the road thatā€™s only half the price of Anfield and if we move the cows off it its oursā€ I bet his descendants include the man who plannned JFKā€™s motorcade and the fella who sold Charles Manson a copy of the Beatles White album, oh and it was nice of them to keep the cows!

"The Chosen One" has already begun modelling for Tescos as he sported their back to school range of blazer and pants at yesterdays game

Moyes: I know, I know its crap but itā€™s the only way I can guarantee pointsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.on my clubcard!..before the game he came out with these pearls of wisdom.

"The best moments are still to come; that is how I always look at it. I really hope that is true at Everton. I'm looking, I suppose, for perfection. I am always told that I am very intense,.... Intensity comes with the job because I am determined to succeed. I work hard and I am very determined." ā€“ "The Chosen One"

Perfection!!! Bloody hell what length contract is he going to need to see that one out?

A song from the blue sh*te , didnā€™t hear this one ringing out from the Annie road yesterday!

Chim Chim-ine Chim Chim-ine
      Chim Chim Chiroo
      Who Needs Torres
      When We've Got Ya-ku-bu

Things you wish you hadnā€™t said as the blue mystic megs predict the Derby result

* As Long as its 3 points for the Toffees Who Cares. But the Yak is unmissable at 7/1. COYB. Grego IOM.
      * I think we'll nick this 2-1 Ossie & The Yak. ....and I will enjoy the game Matt ! Adders from the Park End.

* 2-0 nil to the boys with Pienaar and Victor sharing the spoils. Billy
      * 2-0 Blue Boys, goals from our tater and the yak!! COYB. Sly
      * 2-2 AJ & The Yak For Us. Bally

I bet the fixed odds fella at Ladbrokes p*sses himself everytime a blue walks in!!

Who will the Bluesh*tes Derby games be against once they complete the move? At least they are preparing their fans for the glorious day, do us a favour lads use it soon.

« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2008 11:58:46 am by Glenbuck »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: You said I must eat so many lemons cause I am so bitter!
      Reply #1: Mar 31, 2008 11:40:10 am
      You are possibly the best wum there is, you actually signed up to other forums? You look experienced :D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Mar 31, 2008 11:50:54 am
      I am experienced but that's another story ;)

Something that intrigues me is if Blues are not manufactured but born why do they become so bitter? are they bitter babies, do they moan about their Farley's rusks and din dins? Or as they get older do they just get more and more twisted? i was in the main stand yesterday and just looked and shook my head at some lads around fourteen years old who sang the "Gerrard song" with so much hatred etched into their faces it made me wonder, how did they get so bad? and if they are like that at a football ground what the hell are they like on the streets?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #3: Mar 31, 2008 11:56:21 am
      Fantastic stuff that Glenbuck! ;)

Was brilliant to see them all just standing there gobsmacked when Torres netted the goal! :D After our mad celebrations you could just hear half the Kop laughing at them! :D

All this People's Club bollocks is daft! Just a tagline to deflect the fact that they've won f*ck all for ages! :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Mar 31, 2008 12:28:16 pm
      A total of 58 Major Trophies have been won by Liverpool and Everton.

Liverpool have won 43. Everton have won 15.

Says everything really doesn't it?

Loved that Glenbuck...........great post, made me chuckle  :laugh:  :lmao:

Bitter....you bet they are ;D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Mar 31, 2008 12:35:41 pm
      Glebuck you are truely a legend
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #6: Mar 31, 2008 12:57:00 pm
      All this People's Club bollocks is daft! Just a tagline to deflect the fact that they've won f*ck all for ages! :D

Don't you think Golum, sorry Moyes is trying to be a Shankly wannabe with comments like that ?
      I'm pretty sure Shank's was saying that about us 40 years ago.
      Next Moyes will be using the word bastion.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #7: Mar 31, 2008 01:04:27 pm
      I went to the game yesterday and was in the Main Stand right next to the Toffees and I was appalled and disapointed with the bile and hatred coming out of their mouths. 
      Since when was singing evil stuff about Stevie G's kids and Michael Shields classed as good fun or banter?
      I know we have sung about stuff, but from all the games I've been to it's never been that bad.
      It just made me 100 times happier when El Nino scored cos at least they shut up for 10-15 minutes. :lmao:
      My family like many others are split Red/Blue and they would NEVER dream of chanting those poisonous things.
      Am I wrong in thinking that their fans overstepped the mark on this occassion? 
      « Last Edit: Mar 31, 2008 01:19:06 pm by alsmal »
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #8: Mar 31, 2008 01:04:58 pm
      Don't you think Golum, sorry Moyes is trying to be a Shankly wannabe with comments like that ?
      I'm pretty sure Shank's was saying that about us 40 years ago.
      Next Moyes will be using the word bastion.

Who would you believe?

The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #9: Mar 31, 2008 01:36:54 pm
      Umm the bloke at the top, as the bloke at the bottom looks a shady bloke, very shady blueshady. If i had eyes like  his I would want to be a frog or some other reptile. Anyway great thread mate made me laugh no end awesome response to that blueshite retoric we hear so often when we beat them, which is quite often ...
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #10: Mar 31, 2008 01:42:29 pm
      I went to the game yesterday and was in the Main Stand right next to the Toffees and I was appalled and disappointed with the bile and hatred coming out of their mouths. 
      Since when was singing evil stuff about Stevie G's kids and Michael Shields classed as good fun or banter?
      I know we have sung about stuff, but from all the games I've been to it's never been that bad.
      It just made me 100 times happier when El Nino scored cos at least they shut up for 10-15 minutes. :lmao:
      My family like many others are split Red/Blue and they would NEVER dream of chanting those poisonous things.
      Am I wrong in thinking that their fans overstepped the mark on this occasion? 
      I can believe this, I have a few bluenoses as friends, (only in work you understand) and quite frankly they are very uneducated when it comes to football. One lad who is around 24, and he calls us murdering bast@%ds, 'cos of Heysel, as he was only around 2 when this happened his "unbiased" opinion has been made from other unbiased footie fans, when questioned if he actually knows any history of this and the causes he does not want to listen, why because it is easier to blame and ridicule than to accept defeat. Another one just told me to f#@k off after the usual post match texting, but is quick enough to comment on a bad result for us.
      In general they are sad and lonely people whos only enjoyment in life is trying to bring others down to their bitter and empty lives, as soon as they p!$$ off to Kirkby the better.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #11: Mar 31, 2008 03:53:01 pm
      Well I know the bitterest of bitters
      The f**ker that I work with, when we finish 4th
      and he has to part with two hundred quid
      Cheers William, you daft c**t
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #12: Mar 31, 2008 03:58:46 pm
      Seems like Golum is catching the bitterness bug too!!  :tosser:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3370115,00.html
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6948 
      Reply #13: Mar 31, 2008 05:58:46 pm
      Great post Glenbuck.  This should become a regular feature on here. 
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #14: Mar 31, 2008 06:57:25 pm
      ;D, can't believe you started a topic with lyrics from a Kate Nash song...

Good post though. :D
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #15: Mar 31, 2008 10:01:43 pm
      Kate Nash is a Chav! (I sense a case of Deja Vous)

P.S what's wrong with that?

Quick Reply