Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Chelsea

Read 402016 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2415: Nov 04, 2015 08:08:32 pm
      http://www.legalcheek.com/2015/11/chelsea-fc-mad-corporate-lawyer-tells-liverpool-fans-to-crawl-back-to-your-horrible-merseyside-home/
      you simply can't let people get away with stuff like this thier Corporate mantra is "we are fine lawyers and even better human beings"
      TIme for some fun.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2416: Nov 04, 2015 08:11:26 pm
      Oh how the world would be such a better place without lawyers!

http://www.legalcheek.com/2015/11/chelsea-fc-mad-corporate-lawyer-tells-liverpool-fans-to-crawl-back-to-your-horrible-merseyside-home/
      you simply can't let people get away with stuff like this thier Corporate mantra is "we are fine lawyers and even better human beings"
      TIme for some fun.

Can you imagine a world without lawyers?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VxpTMAbas
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2417: Nov 04, 2015 08:27:10 pm

their not Lawyers they are "fine human beings".
      He has made a half hearted apology he recently called west Ham's ground a Zoo.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #2418: Nov 04, 2015 08:58:21 pm
      I was looking at some of the new mockups for football grounds being built and saw one for Chelsea. Is Chelsea going to Battersea Power station? I dont generally acknowledge anything Chelsea does, except when they lose, 3-1 at home. But i really like that idea. Putting a stadium inside Battersea is crazy but its also awesome. Sorry but i have to admit, that would be the coolest stadium in Europe.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2419: Nov 04, 2015 09:15:48 pm
      I was looking at some of the new mockups for football grounds being built and saw one for Chelsea. Is Chelsea going to Battersea Power station? I dont generally acknowledge anything Chelsea does, except when they lose, 3-1 at home. But i really like that idea. Putting a stadium inside Battersea is crazy but its also awesome. Sorry but i have to admit, that would be the coolest stadium in Europe.

Granted - it's an incredible building and it was rumoured but yeah...now a case of when pigs fly and all that with that proposal.  :f_tongueincheek:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #2420: Nov 04, 2015 11:06:11 pm

Yes quite easily, this is what most of theirs and other London club's support think of Liverpool, our support and the city in general!!

And some of our support wonder why we continually bang on about being Scouse, Not English!!

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2421: Nov 04, 2015 11:13:11 pm
      Yes quite easily, this is what most of theirs and other London club's support think of Liverpool, our support and the city in general!!

And some of our support wonder why we continually bang on about being Scouse, Not English!!

This pr**k might be surprised by the number of scousers in London. However we should not sit idly by and just moan get an email off to them complaining about his foul mouthed rant.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2422: Nov 04, 2015 11:26:11 pm
      This pr**k might be surprised by the number of scousers in London. However we should not sit idly by and just moan get an email off to them complaining about his foul mouthed rant.

Why the F**k should anyone be concerned about this F***ing pretentious tw*t??

Hillsborough - ring any bells you stupid c**t.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #2423: Nov 05, 2015 12:08:21 am
      Had Ray Wilkins in tonight after the Chelsea game, gotta say he's an absolute gentleman. Could not wish to meet a nicer fella.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2424: Nov 05, 2015 12:29:36 am
      Daft posh c**t that lawyer fella. Of course what he's saying is offensive and ridiculous but I couldn't help but laugh at the daft w**ker. When be stopped ranting to say 'what the help was that?' was comedy timing at its finest.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2425: Nov 05, 2015 12:37:13 am
      Had Ray Wilkins in tonight after the Chelsea game, gotta say he's an absolute gentleman. Could not wish to meet a nicer fella.

Nice one mick! Do you get many big names coming in for a drink?

Daft posh c**t that lawyer fella. Of course what he's saying is offensive and ridiculous but I couldn't help but laugh at the daft w**ker. When be stopped ranting to say 'what the help was that?' was comedy timing at its finest.

Pretty sure it was Harry Enfield trying out his latest comic creation!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #2426: Nov 05, 2015 01:25:00 am
      Granted - it's an incredible building and it was rumoured but yeah...now a case of when pigs fly and all that with that proposal.  :f_tongueincheek:

;D..Nice one! ;)  How many forum members under 20y/o know what your talking about?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2427: Nov 05, 2015 10:46:42 am
      Nice one mick! Do you get many big names coming in for a drink?

From all accounts Mick is slewed under with celebs.

Pretty sure it was Harry Enfield trying out his latest comic creation!

Harry Enfield was never that good, the loadsamoney character was only faintly repulsive compared to this F***ing reptile.

Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #2428: Nov 05, 2015 11:06:38 am

Fortunately- because no one wants Chelsea to have the coolest stadium in Europe- Battersea Power station is being turned into a large residential development. It's a massive building site at the moment.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #2429: Nov 05, 2015 02:45:37 pm

I bet he went home and crushed a grape in anger hahahaha!!

I just like the fact Chelsea hate us soooooo much for 2005 and 2007 - they just can't get their heads around the fact that their greatest ever manager couldn't beat us when they were supposed to go on and rule Europe.

That's where it truly comes from  ;D

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,448 posts | 4584 
      Reply #2430: Nov 05, 2015 04:37:31 pm
      I bet he went home and crushed a grape in anger hahahaha!!

I just like the fact Chelsea hate us soooooo much for 2005 and 2007 - they just can't get their heads around the fact that their greatest ever manager couldn't beat us when they were supposed to go on and rule Europe.

That's where it truly comes from  ;D

Throw in another fact the man they hated most Rafa won them a European Cup & saved their season,Jose yet to win any significant European Cup with the plastic cu*ts.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,448 posts | 4584 
      Reply #2431: Nov 06, 2015 08:39:29 am
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #2432: Nov 06, 2015 03:23:42 pm
      Funny ^ how upset he is by us thrashing them.
      I'd just say it's allowed to lose your rag no matter what your job is, but personally I can't imagine acting like that ever even when we're doing bad. Mind boggles. I wouldn't get too worked up over the insults tbh people.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #2433: Nov 07, 2015 07:11:20 pm
      Bunch of individuals with no class
      Ynwa
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #2434: Nov 07, 2015 07:11:50 pm
      Cmon the stoke ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2435: Nov 07, 2015 07:28:36 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2436: Nov 07, 2015 07:46:28 pm
      Robbie Savage in the BBC studios tonight.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,189 posts | 4404 
      Reply #2437: Nov 07, 2015 08:04:23 pm
       :lmao:

Quick Reply