Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Chelsea

Read 402014 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2461: Nov 09, 2015 07:00:25 pm
      yes i f**king  do when they accuse an entire city of being animals and low life scum have a word with yourself .This city has had to deal with this sort of crap for generations so it may be a small victory but at least its a victory.

Have a word with myself? F***ing hell mate I'm worried for me job if that's the case. In fact, lock me up and throw away the key.......
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,189 posts | 4404 
      Reply #2462: Nov 09, 2015 07:05:32 pm
      Working for a International law firm why would they want someone employed for them who drags the companies name through the dirt by writing offensive blogs about people outside of London.

Anyone in that position will know you have a responsibility outside of your work place.
      I know for a fact my HR dept would hold a dim view if I acted like a c**t.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #2463: Nov 09, 2015 07:40:52 pm
      Working for a International law firm why would they want someone employed for them who drags the companies name through the dirt by writing offensive blogs about people outside of London.

Anyone in that position will know you have a responsibility outside of your work place.
      I know for a fact my HR dept would hold a dim view if I acted like a c**t.

I've got no sympathy for him mate, none at all. He works in Law, right? He's an even thicker c**t if he does. I can also see why the company acted in the way they did with the publicity the situation has now got.

I'm just amazed it went this far.

I'm also glad I'm my own boss as I'd be a bit worried about posts in the Mancs, Everton and this thread if I wasn't.

He didn't mention Hillsborough or Heysal did he? If yes, apologies as I've missed that if he has.

TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #2464: Nov 09, 2015 08:12:43 pm
      That bloke getting fired is a bit much IMO. Suspended a few weeks without pay would have been fair, though.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #2465: Nov 09, 2015 08:18:04 pm
      That bloke getting fired is a bit much IMO. Suspended a few weeks without pay would have been fair, though.

I've just gone full circle. Sort of like I was another person for a couple of hours.

F**k the cheeky tw*t. Hope he never gets another job in law. In fact next time I'm down there I wouldn't mind bumping into him for a chat.

Smarmy little shitehawk.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #2466: Nov 10, 2015 12:48:28 am
      "SOYN ON, SOYN ON WITH A PEN IN YOUR HAND AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB, YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB"

Are Chelsea having a whip round for him? Must be a hero!!

Imagine how much he must hate us now  :lmao:
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,198 posts | 1274 
      Reply #2467: Nov 10, 2015 01:20:13 am

Nope. No f**king chance. In no way is it 'a bit much'.

As a lawyer, he is placed in a position of high responsibility by which he must oblige to the utmost ethical and moral standards. And oh boy, did he fail big time with regards to this.

Understandably somewhat, people may argue that what he said was in the heat of the moment. We've all reacted like this, no matter who we are and what background we come from, we've poured vitriolic scorn on our rivals in emotive situations - so tantamount to 'Scouse scum' I've called them 'rent boys' many a time when emotions override any sense of rational thought. A grovelling and humiliating apology may have sufficed, but it needn't have as I laughed hard throughout that video anyhow!

But that's only the surface of it when it comes to Clive O' Connell (abbreviated to COC...). Evidence that this man is a vile nasty piece of vermin can be shown in his blog writing - a whole different kettle of fish that cannot be excused as 'out of character' or 'emotive'.

In his blog - by which he pens using a pseudonym - he has thinly veiled digs at Hillsborough by which he calls the city of Liverpool 'self-pity city', describes elder Liverpudlian gentlemen as 'Jimmy Savile' lookalikes, and overall describes the city as a hopeless dump with nothing to show for it.

A lengthy blog cannot be blamed on an irrational outburst. This is a premeditated act where tribal fanatacism overspills into downright prejduice of a city, where football support is used as a vehicle to denigrate everything and everyone outside of his posh stuck up lifestyle. Oh, and it's not just Liverpool he has problems with - he has posted equally abusive posts regarding Stoke, Newcastle, Birmingham, Crystal Palace, etc, etc. It's not just Liverpudlians who come in for abuse from Clive.

What can be gathered then is that Clive O Connell is a nasty piece of work and a downright disgusting human being. As I said, his position dictates that he must be a moral-standing, ethical human being, but in reality, he is the complete opposite and is as worthy as dog-sh*t on on the bottom of a shoe.

I am delighted he was sacked. And no, it shouldn't end there - the man quite clearly has displayed he is not of the moral fibre required to withold such a highly responsible job in society. He doesn't deserve a place in ANY law firm - unless that organisation wants to undermine its ethical and moral standards by hiring him. The man is toxic and I sincerely hope he never finds a job in a law firm ever again. And if the slimebag weasal does find a way back into a law firm, I sure as hell hope that said law firm are inundated with a hellish response against any potential appointment.

I for one won't ever consider looking for lawyers from his previous firm - if they could hire such a prejudiced c*nt as him, then how would I be confident my background and character was getting equal treatment as opposed to some rich Tory toff from London? I can't trust his previous firm, and that is why any law firm would be well advised to stay the hell away from such a toxic piece of sh*t.

I hope the guy is torn to bits over this. Live by the blog, die by the blog. Serves him right.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #2468: Nov 10, 2015 12:13:40 pm

As a lawyer, he is placed in a position of high responsibility by which he must oblige to the utmost ethical and moral standards. And oh boy, did he fail big time with regards to this.

Understandably somewhat, people may argue that what he said was in the heat of the moment. We've all reacted like this, no matter who we are and what background we come from, we've poured vitriolic scorn on our rivals in emotive situations - so tantamount to 'Scouse scum' I've called them 'rent boys' many a time when emotions override any sense of rational thought. A grovelling and humiliating apology may have sufficed, but it needn't have as I laughed hard throughout that video anyhow!

But that's only the surface of it when it comes to Clive O' Connell (abbreviated to COC...). Evidence that this man is a vile nasty piece of vermin can be shown in his blog writing - a whole different kettle of fish that cannot be excused as 'out of character' or 'emotive'.

In his blog - by which he pens using a pseudonym - he has thinly veiled digs at Hillsborough by which he calls the city of Liverpool 'self-pity city', describes elder Liverpudlian gentlemen as 'Jimmy Savile' lookalikes, and overall describes the city as a hopeless dump with nothing to show for it.

A lengthy blog cannot be blamed on an irrational outburst. This is a premeditated act where tribal fanatacism overspills into downright prejduice of a city, where football support is used as a vehicle to denigrate everything and everyone outside of his posh stuck up lifestyle. Oh, and it's not just Liverpool he has problems with - he has posted equally abusive posts regarding Stoke, Newcastle, Birmingham, Crystal Palace, etc, etc. It's not just Liverpudlians who come in for abuse from Clive.

What can be gathered then is that Clive O Connell is a nasty piece of work and a downright disgusting human being. As I said, his position dictates that he must be a moral-standing, ethical human being, but in reality, he is the complete opposite and is as worthy as dog-sh*t on on the bottom of a shoe.

I am delighted he was sacked. And no, it shouldn't end there - the man quite clearly has displayed he is not of the moral fibre required to withold such a highly responsible job in society. He doesn't deserve a place in ANY law firm - unless that organisation wants to undermine its ethical and moral standards by hiring him. The man is toxic and I sincerely hope he never finds a job in a law firm ever again. And if the slimebag weasal does find a way back into a law firm, I sure as hell hope that said law firm are inundated with a hellish response against any potential appointment.

I for one won't ever consider looking for lawyers from his previous firm - if they could hire such a prejudiced c*nt as him, then how would I be confident my background and character was getting equal treatment as opposed to some rich Tory toff from London? I can't trust his previous firm, and that is why any law firm would be well advised to stay the hell away from such a toxic piece of sh*t.

I hope the guy is torn to bits over this. Live by the blog, die by the blog. Serves him right.

To be fair to the oddball - he did pen this about Hillsborough, which is a good indicator to how a lot of Non-Liverpool support saw it, he just then returns to being a grad-A weapon with the rest of his ramblings.

Driver on the Wing’s Weather for Liverpool v Chelsea

By Admin ⋅ April 19, 2013 ⋅ Post a comment
      Filed Under Driver, Liverpool, Weather
      Weather_RainThere are simply too many clichĂŠs about Liverpool. Although it is tempting, at this stage in the season, to sink to comments about slavery and hubcaps, I will resist. There is more to Liverpool than that.

It is perhaps appropriate that we are playing Liverpool immediately after Thatcher’s funeral and the anniversary of Hillsborough. The two events are linked.

A year ago, at Wembley, a number but by no means a majority, of Chelsea supporters failed to observe the minute’s silence for the Hillsborough victims. Their reasoning was, at the time, understandable: 23 years of mourning an event which the authorities had judged, time and again, to be the fault of the victims.

Since then, the truth has finally emerged. The establishment lied for 23 years. The FA, the police, the government, the press and the judiciary all lied. We were misled.

If people did not show proper respect it was because they believed what the establishment told them.

Now is the time to make amends.

There are more similarities between us and Liverpool supporters than there are differences.

In the 1970s and 1980s we went to grounds that were unsafe. We came away alive and uninjured by luck rather than the good judgment of the police and football authorities.

Who can forget the crush at Grimsby the day we won the Second Division or the conditions at Swansea a couple of years earlier when police tried to managed the crowd by beating those being crushed into fences with their truncheons?

It was probably only our inability to qualify for semi-finals that kept us safe.

The people who died at Hillsborough deserve our respect. Those who fought for justice deserve our admiration and support.

For all that, let us also remember the differences between us and scousers and non scouse Liverpool supporters.

Liverpool is an area of urban decay and deprivation. Its primary purpose has passed. Its future is bleak. Manchester dominates the economy of the region. Successful Liverpudlians leave. Ken Dodd, alone, remains.

The poverty of Liverpool is all too apparent around Anfield. The lack of commercial outlets, the lack of shops selling anything other than pies, track suits and discounted alcohol and the filth on the pavements, the boarded up windows and burnt out wastepaper bins speak of an area without hope.

The much ridiculed dress sense of the locals also betrays the lack of aspiration. Cheap nasty clothing adorning bodies discoloured by cut price spray tans and, in the past, rigid and ridiculous perms, speaks of poverty of spirit as well as economy.

I took one of my daughters to Anfield a few years ago and parked at Anfield Community College. When we arrived home I sat her down in front of the computer and compared the OFSTED reports of that school and hers. The statistics of each school evidenced the gulf not only between them but between the south and north of this country in the post-Thatcher era.

London has thrived; Liverpool has not. London is now home to people who have flocked there from throughout the world; Liverpool is a place which people leave. The talent has been stripped out of the city leaving behind dejection.

But not all Liverpool supporters are from Liverpool. There are those who actively chose Liverpool because they once were doing well back in the days before the National Lottery when Littlewoods Pools funded their assault on the First Division and Europe.

While one can have some form of sympathy for the scouse supporters of Liverpool, the bleating of plastic scousers, their sense of entitlement and their ignorance of “history” place them beneath contempt.

Show respect for our scouse chums on Sunday by out-singing them (easily done at Anfield) and by dressing with style and flair.

It will not be as cold as it has been but it is not yet summer either.

10 degrees, a good chance of light rain, little sun. No worries about the UV index (hence the fake tan). Strong winds from the south south west.

London will be warmer but also wet. I will be in Florida where it will be 25 degrees. I will be looking for a dark bar with a television.

Sorry not to be jollier this week.

Remember, you are Chelsea and Chelsea is style.

Posted by Driver on the Wing

"Chelsea is Style" hahahahahahahaha - good one Clive that's why you wear a North Face fleece I wouldn't even wear to put the bins out when it's F***ing freezing.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2469: Nov 10, 2015 12:55:54 pm
      I've just gone full circle. Sort of like I was another person for a couple of hours.

F**k the cheeky tw*t. Hope he never gets another job in law. In fact next time I'm down there I wouldn't mind bumping into him for a chat.

Smarmy little shitehawk.

I did some research on the c**t he has form and in his position he should behave better in public he clearly has issues.
      I sent a nicely worded Email to his CEO in the Us suggesting he did not represent the companies values of being "nice people".
      Refering to Scousers as Jimmy Saville look alikes etc. This is supposed to be an educated man in a very senior position he should have known better and he should of acted far better than he obviously does.Its not just Liverpool he likes to have a pop at either.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #2470: Nov 10, 2015 03:58:27 pm

Had NO idea about the blog! Holy F**k. That changes everything. I retract what I said then. It wasn't just a "heat of the moment" thing like I initially thought it was. It's a repetitive thing with this guy.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #2471: Nov 11, 2015 02:19:44 pm
      The pompous pr**k got exactly what he deserved
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,208 posts | 8567 
      Reply #2472: Nov 11, 2015 04:28:01 pm
      Had NO idea about the blog! Holy F**k. That changes everything. I retract what I said then. It wasn't just a "heat of the moment" thing like I initially thought it was. It's a repetitive thing with this guy.

It's never just "heat of the moment" that is the general hatred some have in this country of scousers, bred on government led tabloid sh*te of thieving scum stereotypes.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2473: Nov 30, 2015 11:42:25 am
      Anyone seen this....Cesc Fabregas at his best.   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

https://www.facebook.com/bewarmers/videos/843537452423364/
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,189 posts | 4404 
      Reply #2474: Nov 30, 2015 03:31:12 pm
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,213 posts | 1221 
      Reply #2475: Dec 05, 2015 07:26:44 pm
      Three points off the relegation places

:lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2476: Dec 05, 2015 07:46:52 pm
      Three points off the relegation places

:lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

F***ing hilarious, as many :lmao: as you fella, I can't believe but I love how far they have fallen.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2477: Dec 05, 2015 07:51:51 pm
      Moyes and Rodgers are available if Jose gets sacked  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If they hang on they might even get a chance at Steve McLaren  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #2478: Dec 05, 2015 08:33:06 pm
      ;D
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #2479: Dec 05, 2015 11:26:57 pm
      When they changed the title of this thread I was pretty miffed. Why? I asked myself....

However now I get it!

There is no despise Chelsea or Laugh at Chelsea, just Chelsea sums them up perfectly!

The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #2480: Dec 05, 2015 11:42:40 pm
      https://twitter.com/Zonal_Marking/status/673233581515390976

Seen a few people mention this... phenomenal!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2481: Dec 14, 2015 09:54:01 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,446 posts | 4584 
      Reply #2482: Dec 14, 2015 09:56:35 pm
      Sacked in the morning...

PSG to come yet...

;D
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #2483: Dec 14, 2015 10:15:58 pm
      If we make top four and Chelsea don't, we should try to get Azpilicueta to come.  Problems at LB solved for the foreseeable future.

Quick Reply