Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Arsenal [Premier League] Mon 28th Sep @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W8 D7 L6

Chelsea

Read 271131 times
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,128 posts | 2488 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3225: Sep 14, 2019 11:36:53 pm
      Abraham looks like a proper player

Chelsea have a decent attack but shaky defence, we should be able to beat them next weekend but it's always a tough fixture.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3226: Sep 14, 2019 11:47:17 pm
      Chelsea have a decent attack but shaky defence, we should be able to beat them next weekend but it's always a tough fixture.

Lots of youngsters being relied upon now, with a midweek game vs Valencia thrown in there too. Hopefully we perform much better than we did against them in the Super Cup. That said, as long as we get the win again then that’s the main thing.
      adammac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,143 posts | 119 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #3227: Dec 06, 2019 04:01:54 pm
      See today reports saying their transfers ban has been cut so they will be able to buy players in the January transfer window. Looks like we will have a little bit of competition if we are looking at getting Sancho and I would expect them to flash a little cash during the winter transfer window.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,865 posts | 3325 
      Isaac!
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts | 21 
      Reply #3229: Jul 24, 2020 03:30:14 pm
      I love that Lampard's little tantrum was punished by such a fantastic goal.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,712 posts | 530 
      Reply #3230: Jul 24, 2020 08:24:52 pm
      Lampard, used to have a bit of respect for him, not any more, that foul mouthed rant showed him up for what he really is! He’s a bad loser, pure and simple, a little man whose jealousy got the better of him! No class, a total embarrassment, to himself and Chelsea FC.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,521 posts | 1522 
      Reply #3231: Jul 24, 2020 10:23:30 pm
      Lampard, used to have a bit of respect for him, not any more, that foul mouthed rant showed him up for what he really is! He’s a bad loser, pure and simple, a little man whose jealousy got the better of him! No class, a total embarrassment, to himself and Chelsea FC.

No class and Chelsea go hand in hand so he's actually the perfect manager for them.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,547 posts | 804 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3232: Jul 25, 2020 02:11:44 pm

Weren't arsed about what he was saying on the touchline. I imagine stuff like that happens quite regularly but the microphones can never pick it up (Apart from when Kenny told Wenger to "piss off" after Durk Kuyt slotted that penalty in 2011 ;D)

The thing that annoyed me about it was his crying to the media after it, whinging tw*t just needs to let it go. Embarrassing himself
      Tayls

• 5,221 posts | 437 
      Reply #3233: Jul 25, 2020 02:52:42 pm
      Weren't arsed about what he was saying on the touchline. I imagine stuff like that happens quite regularly but the microphones can never pick it up (Apart from when Kenny told Wenger to "piss off" after Durk Kuyt slotted that penalty in 2011 ;D)

The thing that annoyed me about it was his crying to the media after it, whinging tw*t just needs to let it go. Embarrassing himself

Agree mate, I think Jürgen said as much - things happen within games and sometimes people lose their cool, but after the final whistle it's done and there's no more talking. Unfortunately for Frank he not only looked a bit of a tit swearing in the first place, he also comes across as a moaner complaining after the game.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,128 posts | 2488 
      Reply #3234: Jul 25, 2020 03:30:10 pm
      Agree mate, I think Jürgen said as much - things happen within games and sometimes people lose their cool, but after the final whistle it's done and there's no more talking. Unfortunately for Frank he not only looked a bit of a tit swearing in the first place, he also comes across as a moaner complaining after the game.

Initially I wanted Man Utd to be the club that missed out on CL, but now I want Chelsea to not only miss out on CL but also Arsenal to beat them in the FA Cup final
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 31,171 posts | 4628 
      Reply #3235: Jul 25, 2020 05:06:43 pm

Always knew what the snide was about, only have to check the challenge that done Alonso in 2005.
      tezmac

• 7,308 posts | 292 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3236: Jul 25, 2020 05:28:33 pm
      I've heard he said you have only won it once, little c**t has a short memory 19 times you arrogant cockney pr**k
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,689 posts | 2298 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3237: Jul 25, 2020 07:03:05 pm
      Anyone who remembers how mourinho and his coaching staff used to carry on with more the irony of Mr lampard's comments,  plus his celebrating after derby knocked Leeds out in the play off semis before losing in the final.
      bigbob75
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 682 posts | 113 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #3238: Jul 25, 2020 07:56:07 pm
      They are all just jealous tits  :laugh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,780 posts | 4196 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3239: Jul 27, 2020 03:24:04 am
      Stolen from FB

FULL TEXT OF KLOPP v LAMPARD ROW

Klopp: “that’s a foul”

Lampard: “You ‘avin a giraffe?”

Klopp: “A what?”

Lampard: “Are you ‘avin a giraffe, you James Blunt?”

Klopp: “Speak English, you cockney pr**k.”

Lampard: “Do me a Cheesy Quaver you lanky Harry Potter. That was never a Colin Powell. You haven’t a Scooby Doo.”

Klopp: “Can someone get a translator? I have no idea what this guy is saying to me.”

Lampard: “Can you Adam’n’Eve this slag? A free kick? I could lose my Corn on the Cob, you Ethan Hunt.”

Klopp: “Ethan who? The Mission Impossible guy?”

Lampard: “Keep mouthing you slag. If you want Barney Rubble, I’ll give it ‘ya.”

Klopp: “I don’t understand what you’re saying, but the free kick has gone in you fat b***ard.”

:lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,375 posts | 863 
      Reply #3240: Jul 27, 2020 02:15:43 pm
      Stolen from FB

FULL TEXT OF KLOPP v LAMPARD ROW

Klopp: “that’s a foul”

Lampard: “You ‘avin a giraffe?”

Klopp: “A what?”

Lampard: “Are you ‘avin a giraffe, you James Blunt?”

Klopp: “Speak English, you cockney pr**k.”

Lampard: “Do me a Cheesy Quaver you lanky Harry Potter. That was never a Colin Powell. You haven’t a Scooby Doo.”

Klopp: “Can someone get a translator? I have no idea what this guy is saying to me.”

Lampard: “Can you Adam’n’Eve this slag? A free kick? I could lose my Corn on the Cob, you Ethan Hunt.”

Klopp: “Ethan who? The Mission Impossible guy?”

Lampard: “Keep mouthing you slag. If you want Barney Rubble, I’ll give it ‘ya.”

Klopp: “I don’t understand what you’re saying, but the free kick has gone in you fat b***ard.”

:lmao: :lmao:

Quality Ian.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3241: Jul 27, 2020 09:32:07 pm
      It’s going to hilarious next season when the Chavs are struggling and Havertz, Werner and Ziyech are looking like a waste of money like Kepa, Morata and Jorginho. Especially after their fans hyping them up all summer. It’s just a continuous circle with that club and big money signings these days...it doesn’t go well.

Pulisic decent end to the season, granted. However, done sod all for the rest of the season aside from a 2 game spell.

Fat Frank showing he needs to be a cheque book manager.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,375 posts | 863 
      Reply #3242: Jul 27, 2020 10:25:20 pm
      Do you know I always thought I liked him along with his family connections. It was only when he turned manager I realised he's as bad as that mate of his called John Terry. What a pair of cu*ts.  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,780 posts | 4196 
      Reply #3243: Jul 28, 2020 12:41:45 am
      Do you know I always thought I liked him along with his family connections. It was only when he turned manager I realised he's as bad as that mate of his called John Terry. What a pair of cu*ts.  ;D

Yep Dirty Fat B***ard...him and JT as big as cu*ts as each other!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,780 posts | 4196 
      Reply #3244: Jul 28, 2020 06:13:05 am
      It’s going to hilarious next season when the Chavs are struggling and Havertz, Werner and Ziyech are looking like a waste of money like Kepa, Morata and Jorginho. Especially after their fans hyping them up all summer. It’s just a continuous circle with that club and big money signings these days...it doesn’t go well.

Pulisic decent end to the season, granted. However, done sod all for the rest of the season aside from a 2 game spell.

Fat Frank showing he needs to be a cheque book manager.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,547 posts | 804 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3245: Jul 28, 2020 08:12:45 am
      Was there a reason why he was called Fat Frank?

Always baffled me to be honest. I've watched him throughout basically his whole career and never thought of him as being on the podgy side. Some players definitely were, but I didn't see him as one of them. Just thought it was weird every time I heard it
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,128 posts | 2488 
      Reply #3246: Jul 28, 2020 10:39:38 am
      Was there a reason why he was called Fat Frank?

Always baffled me to be honest. I've watched him throughout basically his whole career and never thought of him as being on the podgy side. Some players definitely were, but I didn't see him as one of them. Just thought it was weird every time I heard it

Yeah I agree, he was a superb player in his day, but infected with that Chelsea arrogant entitlement, the way he reacted against Klopp and the bench was embarrassing, telling Klopp to shut up and sit down at Anfield, the cheeky cockney c**t!!
      tezmac

• 7,308 posts | 292 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3247: Jul 28, 2020 09:23:12 pm

I'm with you there
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 23,410 posts | 1077 
      Reply #3248: Jul 28, 2020 09:42:00 pm
      Don't have a problem at all with what Lampard did on the touchline during the game - our lot were obviously pushing it a bit as shown when Klopp quickly told them to sit down after Trent scored the free kick.

What I did have a problem with was him carrying it on after full time. Just shake hands and move on - not doing so made him look a bit of a tw*t.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,386 posts | 389 
      Reply #3249: Jul 29, 2020 05:28:01 am
      Think, probably the reason, Bielsa showed him the gulf of difference between the two, last season when he gave that press conference, when Frank was crying over his tactics being "spied" on.

Quick Reply