Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Chelsea

Read 396864 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3335: Nov 24, 2021 02:34:10 am
      If Tuchel keeps this up not only with he be manager of the year he could go above Klopp & Pep in the pepping order as best in the world. I can't believe his consistency of results not just in CL but our league.

Don't think I've ever ( certainly can't remember ) seen a manager come to a club in such a short space of time and stamp his own authority on how he wants them to play. Credit also to the players as they too have adapted very well to his style.

Shut the F**k up Manker, no one goes above OUR Jürgen!!!

Can't believe you would write such drivel on a Liverpool Forum.  :action-smiley-055:

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3336: Nov 24, 2021 04:19:46 am

Shut the f**k up Manker, no one goes above OUR Jürgen!!!

Can't believe you would write such drivel on a Liverpool Forum.  :action-smiley-055:

Shut up Aussie Tw@t. Your only moaning coz your still in lockdown  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3337: Nov 24, 2021 04:36:19 am
      Been out for ages sheila!  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3338: Nov 24, 2021 09:14:32 am

f***in Sheila! I prefer manc tw@t so Sheila from now on then  ;) :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3339: Nov 24, 2021 12:01:34 pm
      If Tuchel keeps this up not only with he be manager of the year he could go above Klopp & Pep in the pepping order as best in the world. I can't believe his consistency of results not just in CL but our league.

Don't think I've ever ( certainly can't remember ) seen a manager come to a club in such a short space of time and stamp his own authority on how he wants them to play. Credit also to the players as they too have adapted very well to his style.

Must be doing your head in this having to talk about class managers of other teams while your own club is a F***ing joke.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3340: Nov 24, 2021 12:02:30 pm

Shut the F**k up Manker, no one goes above OUR Jürgen!!!

Remember he's a manc and anything is possible Ian!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3341: Nov 24, 2021 12:46:02 pm
      Must be doing your head in this having to talk about class managers of other teams while your own club is a f**king joke.

You know I don't wear rose tints HR, you even say yourself class managers which brings Tuchel into the equation. But yeah it's a pain in the arse  giving you lot! Chavs & City all the credit.

There's not much between the three of you and looking exciting if I stay neutral. I still say City the team to beat and there next few games ( on paper ) apart from West Ham which I still expect them to win all look winnable games.

Chavs appear to be doing nothing wrong and sure ( IMHO ) to fight right to the wire from the football their playing. You lot also hanging in there.

Our day will return, just don't know when.  :f_doh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3342: Nov 24, 2021 12:53:10 pm
      Remember he's a manc and anything is possible Ian!!

Listen you Scouse fcuker  :roll: oh sorry you prefer Scouse Cnut but don't tell LFC across the water that as he may report me for bad language  :f_whistle:the fact is Tuchel current producing the best football and sure to get manager of the month come end of November.

Id take any of the top 3 mangers if I could, problem is it only happens in my sleep  ;D
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #3343: Nov 24, 2021 05:24:32 pm
      This Chelsea team are a horrible outfit. They score and don't concede. In the "Who'll win the league" thread I picked them, start of the season, because last years Champions league they were so strong. Tbh after 3 games I said they'll win the Champions League. Anyone could see their game was perfect for Europe. They could win it again. They're my favourite to win it. He nearly won the FA cup too. He basically nearly won everything he had a chance of winning when he took over. Yes they lost to Villa but their eyes were on the final. These lot are the real deal and we're in for one hell of a fight to stop them winning the league.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3344: Nov 24, 2021 05:59:29 pm
      They have potentially lost Chilwell to a cruciate injury so out for the season

Long way to go yet to be crowning them
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3345: Nov 25, 2021 01:32:12 pm
      They have potentially lost Chilwell to a cruciate injury so out for the season

Be interesting to see how they go on without him at left-back.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3346: Nov 25, 2021 02:26:06 pm
      Be interesting to see how they go on without him at left-back.

Probably by signing another for about 50mill again in little over a month.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3347: Nov 25, 2021 02:28:45 pm
      Its march and April were you need all the plaudits. Still more than happy were we are and how we have played so far and we have a lot of room to get better and we will
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #3348: Nov 25, 2021 02:30:55 pm
      Probably by signing another for about 50mill again in little over a month.

Hopeless management and transfer team. They should have known that these obvious things would happen and could have bought better to prepare for it. Their drop in quality is too great. They should have bought some good players and rotate.

I copied this right out of the best posts I’ve read about us. Time to put it to good use!
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #3349: Nov 25, 2021 02:45:26 pm
      Hopeless management and transfer team. They should have known that these obvious things would happen and could have bought better to prepare for it. Their drop in quality is too great. They should have bought some good players and rotate.

I copied this right out of the best posts I’ve read about us. Time to put it to good use!

Good one that… can’t wait to hear more of your comedy gold 😆 when you on your next?

I mean they’ll probably use their 25m back up instead
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3350: Nov 25, 2021 02:46:12 pm
      Its march and April were you need all the plaudits. Still more than happy were we are and how we have played so far and we have a lot of room to get better and we will

exactly.

And this mob will have a dip in form at some point, probably when the weather gets bad, and the injuries start piling up. I predict January. ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3351: Nov 25, 2021 02:55:07 pm
      if we get through January ok then we will really be in the fight for the title. I still fancy us for the CL though.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3352: Nov 25, 2021 03:13:05 pm
      yea. Losing Salah & mane is going to make it harder.

But other teams losing players too.

Maybe we just ahve to be very tight and go back to winning 1 nil for a month. ;D
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #3353: Nov 25, 2021 03:18:25 pm

Maybe we just ahve to be very tight and go back to winning 1 nil for a month. ;D

We lose the most. Chelsea lose their keeper and that's it. It's obvious who we lose. I think AFCON gives these lot and City the edge.

I'd like to see how they get on after losing thwir keeper tho. We can only hope they collapse.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3354: Nov 25, 2021 03:25:12 pm
      We lose the most. Chelsea lose their keeper and that's it. It's obvious who we lose. I think AFCON gives these lot and City the edge.

I'd like to see how they get on after losing thwir keeper tho. We can only hope they collapse.

yea the keeper is massive for them.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3355: Nov 25, 2021 04:08:31 pm

They lose one of their best players in Mendy - Kepa was shocking for them
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #3356: Nov 25, 2021 04:20:16 pm
      Their consistency and knack for keeping clean sheets has surprised me as I don't think their squad is as strong as ours or City's. Tuchel has done a phenomenal job IMO. However I still think we can hunt the f*ckers down and out them in their place  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3357: Nov 25, 2021 04:28:24 pm

They lose one of their best players in Mendy - Kepa was shocking for them

IMO he's not one of their best players, he is their best player.

Quick Reply