Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Chelsea

Read 397063 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3772: Feb 07, 2023 01:34:04 pm

Exactly!!

I always thought his theatrics would suit you lot down to the ground :laugh:

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3773: Feb 07, 2023 02:26:12 pm
      Exactly!!

I always thought his theatrics would suit you lot down to the ground :laugh:

Not a chance, said many times he’d be the last manager I’d want at our place, he’s  sly too. He’d have his own mother over that kunt
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,138 posts | 1192 
      Reply #3774: Feb 25, 2023 12:47:17 am
      Seen that Potter has been receiving death threats against him and his family from disgruntled supporters. Absolute scumbags that lot.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3775: Apr 02, 2023 08:10:31 pm
      Potter sacked
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3776: Apr 02, 2023 08:17:32 pm
      Tonnes of new players, new manager - you have to give him more time surely.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #3777: Apr 02, 2023 08:18:05 pm
      Just in time for their game against us! F***ing brilliant.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #3778: Apr 02, 2023 08:20:20 pm
      Just in time for their game against us! F***ing brilliant.

F**k sake
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3779: Apr 02, 2023 08:22:41 pm
      So it cost Chelsea

£15mil to pay off Tuchel

£22mil to pay Brighton for Potter

It’s now going to cost them £50mil to pay him off

Joke of a club - thank F**k we haven’t got a clown like Boehly near the club
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 791 posts | 273 
      Reply #3780: Apr 02, 2023 08:25:41 pm
      So it cost Chelsea

£15mil to pay off Tuchel

Joke of a club - thank f**k we haven’t got a clown like Boehly near the club

Maybe they will pay Brighton another lorry load of cash for De Zerbi
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3781: Apr 02, 2023 10:15:37 pm
      So it cost Chelsea

£15mil to pay off Tuchel

Joke of a club - thank F**k we haven’t got a clown like Boehly near the club

100%

You don't hire Graham Potter and not be prepared to give him time.

Coke to think of it they didn't even give Tuchel that long.

Absolute car crash way to run a football club.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3783: Apr 27, 2023 06:11:25 pm
      Imagine spending £600mil to end up being closer to the relegation zone than Europe spots
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3784: May 02, 2023 08:43:15 pm
      Fat Frank worse than Ole, now that must be bad.  :lmao:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,976 posts | 666 
      Reply #3785: May 02, 2023 09:15:28 pm
      The whole club looks in meltdown. Regardless of manager the players are giving signals they don't want to be there. Of course they'll take their fat cheques and swan around in their supercars without a flying F**k for the ticket buying fans. Not that I would advocate it, but you wouldn't be surprised to see a fan get on the pitch and smack one of them.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,480 posts | 3285 
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,138 posts | 1192 
      Reply #3787: May 02, 2023 10:29:43 pm

Cloud cuckoo land. The fact that these two dinosaurs think there is a serious comparison to be made, since British managers are just as capable etc., hints at the same chauvinistic attitudes that led to Sky giving them the boot.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #3788: May 02, 2023 11:11:27 pm
      Cloud cuckoo land. The fact that these two dinosaurs think there is a serious comparison to be made, since British managers are just as capable etc., hints at the same chauvinistic attitudes that led to Sky giving them the boot.

How are they both still making a living on telly?! Can’t stand them
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3789: May 05, 2023 08:55:14 am
      Fat Frank worse than Ole, now that must be bad.  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #3790: May 13, 2023 02:33:14 pm
      I have to wonder why Pochettino would sign for Chelsea. Seems like a bad career move after his failed stint at PSG really. He's the definition of a manager that needs time (and lots of it). He's not a guy you hire for immediate success à la Mourinho or Ancelotti. So why sign for, literally, the team with the worse track record in the league in terms of sacking managers? Granted the new ownership might be different, but the fanbase is the same and will call for your head at the first slip up or even after a decent season.

I don't understand some of these managers decisions in terms of taking a job, especially when your last job didn't go too well. Why go somewhere where your managerial style won't be appreciated, you wont be backed for longer than 2 months and immediate success is demanded of you? I understand you pick from whatever is available, but he's waited for about a year and that's the move he makes. For reference, in that period Chelsea had 4 different managers in the form of two caretakers and two managers.

In my opinion, he would've been better off taking a job at a club like Dortmund, United when they were looking for a manager for 2 years or even somewhere like Sociedad or Villarreal.

Unless the new ownership truly put their foot down and decide that they will give him lots of time, I predict he'll be sacked by next summer or so.

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,976 posts | 666 
      Reply #3791: May 13, 2023 02:36:09 pm
      I have to wonder why Pochettino would sign for Chelsea. Seems like a bad career move after his failed stint at PSG really. He's the definition of a manager that needs time (and lots of it). He's not a guy you hire for immediate success à la Mourinho or Ancelotti. So why sign for, literally, the team with the worse track record in the league in terms of sacking managers? Granted the new ownership might be different, but the fanbase is the same and will call for your head at the first slip up or even after a decent season.

I don't understand some of these managers decisions in terms of taking a job, especially when your last job didn't go too well. Why go somewhere where your managerial style won't be appreciated, you wont be backed for longer than 2 months and immediate success is demanded of you? I understand you pick from whatever is available, but he's waited for about a year and that's the move he makes. For reference, in that period Chelsea had 4 different managers in the form of two caretakers and two managers.

In my opinion, he would've been better off taking a job at a club like Dortmund, United when they were looking for a manager for 2 years or even somewhere like Sociedad or Villarreal.

Unless the new ownership truly put their foot down and decide that they will give him lots of time, I predict he'll be sacked by next summer or so.
      Answer: £££££££
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3792: May 24, 2023 07:28:49 am
      Found this amusing!  :D

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3793: May 24, 2023 08:27:43 am

He has form for signing for shitey clubs with crap fans and money. l o l
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3794: May 25, 2023 09:53:05 pm
      Fat Frank the worse premier league manager of all time.  :lmao:

Quick Reply