Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Chelsea

Read 402499 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,194 posts | 4406 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #2668: Apr 04, 2016 01:18:24 pm
      Conte confirmed as the Plastics new manager next season.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #2669: Apr 04, 2016 06:54:12 pm
      Conte confirmed as the Plastics new manager next season.

Love to observe the amount of F**k people actually give about the chavs these days.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2670: May 13, 2016 02:04:24 pm
      John Terry: Chelsea captain offered new one-year contract

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36288281

Player bigger than the club?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,243 posts | 8576 
      Reply #2671: May 13, 2016 02:08:54 pm
      John Terry: Chelsea captain offered new one-year contract

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36288281

Player bigger than the club?

Nah more like keeping the fans onside.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #2672: May 18, 2016 06:00:14 pm
      So, the C**t terrys signed a new contract.

"I'm delighted to sign, everyone knows I'm chelsea through and through"

Yes, you are. That's the f**king point.

what a pr**k and if ever a player was suited to a club its Terry and Chelsea.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2673: May 18, 2016 06:19:12 pm
      Glad he's signed a new contract to be honest, he is nowhere near the player he was and they are worse off with him playing.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,243 posts | 8576 
      Reply #2674: May 22, 2016 08:05:33 pm
      Guus Hiddink has told Dutch TV he is staying at Chelsea in a consultant position.

- Just seen this snippet on that BTSport Europe channel.
      Kopite78
      Reply #2675: May 22, 2016 08:09:03 pm
      Guus Hiddink has told Dutch TV he is staying at Chelsea in a consultant position.

- Just seen this snippet on that BTSport Europe channel.

I'd love that job

Stood in a corner

JT's a c**t

Them plastic flags are f**king embarrassing

The clubs a joke

It's embarrassing your top scorer in history is a midfielder

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016 08:19:42 pm by Kopite78 »
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2676: May 23, 2016 09:54:02 pm
      http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/the-timeline-which-shows-why-frank-lampard-is-the-worst-signing-in-mls-history/ar-BBtmGC5?li=BBoPOOl

:lmao:

Fat Frank doing wonders for his reputation there, can understand why they're pissed off with him, pretty shocking read that to be honest. Treating them with contempt it seems.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2677: May 23, 2016 10:47:29 pm
      http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/the-timeline-which-shows-why-frank-lampard-is-the-worst-signing-in-mls-history/ar-BBtmGC5?li=BBoPOOl

:lmao:

Fat Frank doing wonders for his reputation there, can understand why they're pissed off with him, pretty shocking read that to be honest. Treating them with contempt it seems.

That'll teach the for signing has beens from the PL mate.  They're all fu**ed by the time they go there with all the games they play over multiple seasons.  Stevie hasn't exactly taken the place by storm either.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2678: May 23, 2016 10:58:03 pm
      That'll teach the for signing has beens from the PL mate.  They're all fu**ed by the time they go there with all the games they play over multiple seasons.  Stevie hasn't exactly taken the place by storm either.

True Debs but not playing at the start by staying at City and then only playing 10 games. After that taking a month out to be a TV pundit, imagine a player here behaving like that, they'd be lynched.

Surprised he can get away with it, what a contract I suppose, alright for some.

Hopefully it does teach them a lesson, they'd be better served developing their own game than pandering to has beens as you say.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2679: May 23, 2016 11:03:16 pm
      True Debs but not playing at the start by staying at City and then only playing 10 games. After that taking a month out to be a TV pundit, imagine a player here behaving like that, they'd be lynched.

Surprised he can get away with it, what a contract I suppose, alright for some.

Hopefully it does teach them a lesson, they'd be better served developing their own game than pandering to has beens as you say.

There was always something dodgy about the deal Luke, right from the start, so it doesn't surprise me that he's taken them for a ride. 

Shows where the priorities lie once your PL career is over, it clearly isn't giving your best.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #2680: May 23, 2016 11:11:18 pm
      Lets be honest here, because of that fat useless w**ker, Gerrards england career wasnt successful because every manager had to compensate for lampard, at the cost of Gerrard.

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest that he is considered their worst ever signing, all he ever did here was constantly shoot, take every free kick and take every penalty given.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2681: Jun 07, 2016 12:24:58 pm
      Eva Cameira refused an of court settlement of £1.2m from Chelsea for constructive dismissal.
      In a separate matter she is taking action against Mourinho who called her "a daughter of a whore" and was apparently instrumental in Dr Cameira's dismissal.
      « Last Edit: Jun 07, 2016 02:04:05 pm by stuey »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,194 posts | 4406 
      Reply #2682: Jun 07, 2016 12:29:30 pm
      Eva Cameira refused an of court settlement of £1.2m from Chelsea for constructive dismissal.
      In separate matter she is taking action against Mourinho who called her "a daughter of a whore" and was apparently instrumental in Dr Cameira's dismissal.

Hope to see that Kunt squirm in the box.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2683: Jun 07, 2016 12:51:18 pm
      It's about time people were made responsible for their actions/behaviour rather than just throwing money at things.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2684: Jun 07, 2016 01:10:31 pm
      It's about time people were made responsible for their actions/behaviour rather than just throwing money at things.

Yep, too many believe that money solves everything mate. 

From buying off injured or abused parties to winning the Title  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2685: Jun 07, 2016 02:28:05 pm
      Yep, too many believe that money solves everything mate. 

From buying off injured or abused parties to winning the Title  ;D

Fortunately Debs it appears Dr Cameira puts her good name and character above a few dollars more, certainly beyond any blemishment by that pr**k Mourinho and his former club.

Justice indeed that Chelsea are still paying the price of employing the fraud while Mourinho himself is sure to meet the same fate; what is amazingly comical is the fact that the millions the munts will pay him will enable Mourinho to pay the price of his error laden behaviour and continue in the same vein for F**k knows how long.

Bring it on.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2686: Jun 07, 2016 02:48:14 pm
      Fortunately Debs it appears Dr Cameira puts her good name and character above a few dollars more, certainly beyond any blemishment by that pr**k Mourinho and his former club.

Justice indeed that Chelsea are still paying the price of employing the fraud while Mourinho himself is sure to meet the same fate; what is amazingly comical is the fact that the millions the munts will pay him will enable Mourinho to pay the price of his error laden behaviour and continue in the same vein for F**k knows how long.

Bring it on.

Mate I've seen some despicable accusations being made towards her and I hope all their dirty laundry is laid bare for everyone to see them for what they are.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2687: Jun 07, 2016 02:58:22 pm
      Mate I've seen some despicable accusations being made towards her and I hope all their dirty laundry is laid bare for everyone to see them for what they are.

Apart from the mentally challenged who support Chelsea Debs it would be par for the course if the sh*t press were to be fed such innuendo by parties who stood to benefit from her character being shredded.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2688: Jun 07, 2016 03:08:55 pm
      Apart from the mentally challenged who support Chelsea Debs it would be par for the course if the sh*t press were to be fed such innuendo by parties who stood to benefit from her character being shredded.

I don't think they will be able to shred it mate, not once all the evidence, texts, emails etc come out.

The munts are using the same theories we used to defend Luis, that she's misunderstood the translation of his words on the day.  They laughed, ridiculed and outright slaughtered us for defending an acknowledged racist and are doing the exact same thing defending a sexist bully.

She's not some nobody, she's a well respected Doctor who was doing her job - not for the Club or player but her sworn duty as a Doctor.  Something that she could have been stripped of her licence to practice if she hadn't done once the Referee called her onto the pitch.

I hope she rips them to shreds mate.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #2689: Jun 07, 2016 03:25:48 pm
      I don't think they will be able to shred it mate, not once all the evidence, texts, emails etc come out.

The munts are using the same theories we used to defend Luis, that she's misunderstood the translation of his words on the day.  They laughed, ridiculed and outright slaughtered us for defending an acknowledged racist and are doing the exact same thing defending a sexist bully.

She's not some nobody, she's a well respected Doctor who was doing her job - not for the Club or player but her sworn duty as a Doctor.  Something that she could have been stripped of her licence to practice if she hadn't done once the Referee called her onto the pitch.

I hope she rips them to shreds mate.

Debs, I get the impression there is some juicy stuff to be thrown at them from your comments, any ideas what has been said to her?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2690: Jun 07, 2016 03:35:37 pm
      Debs, I get the impression there is some juicy stuff to be thrown at them from your comments, any ideas what has been said to her?

Well she's just settled with them both so case closed and contents will remain confidential.

Bit disappointed if I'm being honest.  I don't think it helps the feminist cause and our fight for equality, especially in male dominant environments that they can just buy their way out of breaking discrimination laws.

We may as well go back to sleeping our way to the top  :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply