Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Chelsea

Read 397209 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Chelsea
      Mar 12, 2006 06:06:53 pm
      What will happen to chelsea once abramovich leaves. Where will all there so called fans be then.
      « Last Edit: Oct 11, 2015 11:12:12 pm by redkenny, Reason: Amended title »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Chelsea
      Reply #1: Mar 13, 2006 08:57:20 pm
      Up sh*t creek.
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Chelsea
      Reply #2: Mar 13, 2006 09:27:50 pm
      Quote from: "koolkidda"
      Up sh*t creek.
      got that right
      RedWilly
      • Started Topic

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Chelsea
      Reply #3: Mar 13, 2006 09:36:03 pm
      i only asked this cos some f**ker who supports chelsea gave me some stick. :twisted:
      helenlfc92
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #4: Mar 27, 2006 04:44:36 pm
      i agree without their money from him theyd be fu**ed
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Chelsea
      Reply #5: Mar 27, 2006 08:19:31 pm
      chelsea will be in London when abramovich leaves - and they'll still be a jammy load of wankers .
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #6: May 21, 2006 12:28:34 pm
      If and when he leaves lets all hope they go back to were they were before just about to go into liquidation and drop out of the prem and take manure shited with them make the place better to play in and not coz there winning a bit but coz of there attitude towards other clubs and players when they lose BIG GOBSHITES the lot of them
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #7: May 21, 2006 12:38:40 pm
      The reason i really dispise the Fu*kers is that they were originaly set up
      because all the "rich & famous" didn't like going to West Ham , Arsenal
      you get the picture . Fake club , fake (glory hunters) fans , no history . Al
      have to stop now am really winding myself up . FU*KERS :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #8: May 21, 2006 12:44:07 pm
      JIMI whats that famous scouse saying CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN . ;D
      terry
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #9: May 23, 2006 09:39:24 am
      hopefully he will leave pretty soon, then we will find out who all the football merciaries are (going to chelsea to further my career..... swp)
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Chelsea
      Reply #10: May 23, 2006 08:27:21 pm
      without all the good players chelsea have brought in then they would be up the sh*t creek, but also that chairman of theirs seys they need more players to improve the squad further e.g shevchenko, f**K off just use the players you got atm, its just cause ur sh*t and u no u are!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #11: May 24, 2006 06:55:55 am
      Isn't that the same with all clubs we bring in better players to make us all better teams but do agree with you that chelski are sh*te or they were towards the end of last season may there form continue. :twisted:
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Chelsea
      Reply #12: May 24, 2006 04:53:06 pm
      they only bring in players so they won't have to work hard developin youth players!!!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #13: May 25, 2006 07:37:52 am
      Ok chelski don't bring many if any through but then again not is if we 've brought that many through lately, Potter, Raven and whitbread  to name a few but still not getting the chance in the first team, rafa's buying in young players like Agger and Kromkamp so cant see our youth getting a run out.
      terry
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #14: May 25, 2006 08:11:31 am
      i honestly think chelsea wont win the prem this year, :)  leaving abramovich scratching his head and wondering Why? How?, :shock:  then he'll turn his attention to formula 1......... buying out bernie eccleson ( :D well i hope so anyway)
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #15: May 25, 2006 08:34:12 am
      Terry, don't think, we know chelski won't win it coz our names already on it mate and as for abramovich who gives a toss about the sh*t.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #16: May 25, 2006 11:40:25 pm
      Quote from: "terry"
      i honestly think chelsea wont win the prem this year, :)  leaving abramovich scratching his head and wondering Why? How?, :shock:  then he'll turn his attention to formula 1......... buying out bernie eccleson ( :D well i hope so anyway)

Yes get rid of the poisened dwarf
      Luis_Garcia_rules
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts |
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #17: Jun 04, 2006 06:51:06 pm
      The Chelsea fans will be at anfield suporting Liverpool because when He does leave all the great players will come to the best team-LIVERPOOL-so then all the Chelsea fans will be at anfield(not like we want them though)
      sardar_ji
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #18: Jun 08, 2006 08:40:09 pm
      it doesnt matter if abramovich leaves or not because eventually they will become like Real Madrid and we will be the spanish Barca to sweep them aside

the players will lose interest in playing for the club because they are all overpaid and if they were not then they would play for a pay rise but now they will just think it doesnt matter fi we win or lose coz i am still getting paid
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #19: Jun 08, 2006 08:42:41 pm
      Exactly 8)
      sardar_ji
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #20: Jun 08, 2006 10:04:11 pm
      we have nothing to worry about in about 3yrs
      Gobbo17 YNWA
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Chelsea
      Reply #21: Jul 19, 2006 10:26:10 pm
      all da Russians are gonna probaly try and take over the prem :- Abramovich and Gaydamak and more to come
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,953 posts | 8458 
      Chavski
      Reply #22: Jul 22, 2006 01:01:26 am
      I heard a stupid rumour today that abramovich is tryin to buy roberto carlos cos it's his son's favourite player, bet mourinho will f***in love that!!

And their gettin shut of del horno after one season, and I also hope Ashley Cole gets another season long injury when he moves there the mercenary c**t

we've also been dragged into this duff sh*te either by then tw*ts or his agent so the barcodes would spend more

Am going for a lie down!! :evil:

Quick Reply