Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Chelsea

Read 397140 times
      Keith Singleton and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Chelsea
      Reply #3197: Jul 25, 2020 05:06:43 pm
      Lampard, used to have a bit of respect for him, not any more, that foul mouthed rant showed him up for what he really is! He’s a bad loser, pure and simple, a little man whose jealousy got the better of him! No class, a total embarrassment, to himself and Chelsea FC.

Always knew what the snide was about, only have to check the challenge that done Alonso in 2005.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3198: Jul 25, 2020 05:28:33 pm
      I've heard he said you have only won it once, little c**t has a short memory 19 times you arrogant cockney pr**k
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3199: Jul 25, 2020 07:03:05 pm
      Anyone who remembers how mourinho and his coaching staff used to carry on with more the irony of Mr lampard's comments,  plus his celebrating after derby knocked Leeds out in the play off semis before losing in the final.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #3200: Jul 25, 2020 07:56:07 pm
      They are all just jealous tits  :laugh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3201: Jul 27, 2020 03:24:04 am
      Stolen from FB

FULL TEXT OF KLOPP v LAMPARD ROW

Klopp: “that’s a foul”

Lampard: “You ‘avin a giraffe?”

Klopp: “A what?”

Lampard: “Are you ‘avin a giraffe, you James Blunt?”

Klopp: “Speak English, you cockney pr**k.”

Lampard: “Do me a Cheesy Quaver you lanky Harry Potter. That was never a Colin Powell. You haven’t a Scooby Doo.”

Klopp: “Can someone get a translator? I have no idea what this guy is saying to me.”

Lampard: “Can you Adam’n’Eve this slag? A free kick? I could lose my Corn on the Cob, you Ethan Hunt.”

Klopp: “Ethan who? The Mission Impossible guy?”

Lampard: “Keep mouthing you slag. If you want Barney Rubble, I’ll give it ‘ya.”

Klopp: “I don’t understand what you’re saying, but the free kick has gone in you fat b***ard.”

:lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3202: Jul 27, 2020 02:15:43 pm
      Stolen from FB

FULL TEXT OF KLOPP v LAMPARD ROW

Klopp: “that’s a foul”

Lampard: “You ‘avin a giraffe?”

Klopp: “A what?”

Lampard: “Are you ‘avin a giraffe, you James Blunt?”

Klopp: “Speak English, you cockney pr**k.”

Lampard: “Do me a Cheesy Quaver you lanky Harry Potter. That was never a Colin Powell. You haven’t a Scooby Doo.”

Klopp: “Can someone get a translator? I have no idea what this guy is saying to me.”

Lampard: “Can you Adam’n’Eve this slag? A free kick? I could lose my Corn on the Cob, you Ethan Hunt.”

Klopp: “Ethan who? The Mission Impossible guy?”

Lampard: “Keep mouthing you slag. If you want Barney Rubble, I’ll give it ‘ya.”

Klopp: “I don’t understand what you’re saying, but the free kick has gone in you fat b***ard.”

:lmao: :lmao:

Quality Ian.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3203: Jul 27, 2020 09:32:07 pm
      It’s going to hilarious next season when the Chavs are struggling and Havertz, Werner and Ziyech are looking like a waste of money like Kepa, Morata and Jorginho. Especially after their fans hyping them up all summer. It’s just a continuous circle with that club and big money signings these days...it doesn’t go well.

Pulisic decent end to the season, granted. However, done sod all for the rest of the season aside from a 2 game spell.

Fat Frank showing he needs to be a cheque book manager.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3204: Jul 27, 2020 10:25:20 pm
      Do you know I always thought I liked him along with his family connections. It was only when he turned manager I realised he's as bad as that mate of his called John Terry. What a pair of cu*ts.  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #3205: Jul 28, 2020 12:41:45 am
      Do you know I always thought I liked him along with his family connections. It was only when he turned manager I realised he's as bad as that mate of his called John Terry. What a pair of cu*ts.  ;D

Yep Dirty Fat b***ard...him and JT as big as cu*ts as each other!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #3206: Jul 28, 2020 06:13:05 am
      It’s going to hilarious next season when the Chavs are struggling and Havertz, Werner and Ziyech are looking like a waste of money like Kepa, Morata and Jorginho. Especially after their fans hyping them up all summer. It’s just a continuous circle with that club and big money signings these days...it doesn’t go well.

Pulisic decent end to the season, granted. However, done sod all for the rest of the season aside from a 2 game spell.

Fat Frank showing he needs to be a cheque book manager.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3207: Jul 28, 2020 08:12:45 am
      Was there a reason why he was called Fat Frank?

Always baffled me to be honest. I've watched him throughout basically his whole career and never thought of him as being on the podgy side. Some players definitely were, but I didn't see him as one of them. Just thought it was weird every time I heard it
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3208: Jul 28, 2020 10:39:38 am

Always baffled me to be honest. I've watched him throughout basically his whole career and never thought of him as being on the podgy side. Some players definitely were, but I didn't see him as one of them. Just thought it was weird every time I heard it

Yeah I agree, he was a superb player in his day, but infected with that Chelsea arrogant entitlement, the way he reacted against Klopp and the bench was embarrassing, telling Klopp to shut up and sit down at Anfield, the cheeky cockney c**t!!
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3209: Jul 28, 2020 09:23:12 pm

I'm with you there
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #3210: Jul 28, 2020 09:42:00 pm
      Don't have a problem at all with what Lampard did on the touchline during the game - our lot were obviously pushing it a bit as shown when Klopp quickly told them to sit down after Trent scored the free kick.

What I did have a problem with was him carrying it on after full time. Just shake hands and move on - not doing so made him look a bit of a tw*t.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #3211: Jul 29, 2020 05:28:01 am
      Think, probably the reason, Bielsa showed him the gulf of difference between the two, last season when he gave that press conference, when Frank was crying over his tactics being "spied" on.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #3212: Jul 31, 2020 12:31:21 am

He likes to eat a lot of pies!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #3214: Aug 01, 2020 11:28:34 pm
      He likes to eat a lot of pies!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never thought of him as being fat though! Which is one small compliment I'll give the c**t 😂

Could understand it with the likes of Rooney
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #3215: Aug 02, 2020 11:41:34 am
      Sarri won the Europa League, finished 3rd and got to the final of the EFL Cup.

Lampard scraped 4th with less points than Sarri and failed to win a trophy, losing in the FA Cup to the team Sarri saw his side thump in the Europa League.

Not really sure how Sarri got so much stick and  lost his job whilst Fat Frank gets a free pass.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #3216: Aug 02, 2020 12:01:21 pm
      Sarri won the Europa League, finished 3rd and got to the final of the EFL Cup.

Lampard scraped 4th with less points than Sarri and failed to win a trophy, losing in the FA Cup to the team Sarri saw his side thump in the Europa League.

Not really sure how Sarri got so much stick and  lost his job whilst Fat Frank gets a free pass.

English and a club "legend"

A bit like if Stevie took over from Jürgen and had a disappointing first season he would get a free pass too of course.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #3217: Aug 02, 2020 07:03:00 pm
      English and a club "legend"

A bit like if Stevie took over from Jürgen and had a disappointing first season he would get a free pass too of course.

I think there was always the expectation that after losing Hazard and the transfer ban they would have a poor season.
      If you want to talk about managers getting a free pass what about the guy who is in charge of a billion quids worth of talent and will probably only end up with an EFL cup to show for it?

bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3218: Sep 01, 2020 09:02:24 pm
      Looks like they might sign Havertz.
      After signing Werner and Zijech.
      Might all take time to settle in, but some ability there if Lampard can integrate them well.
      Don't think they'll challenge us this season, but could close the gap.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #3219: Sep 02, 2020 03:52:33 pm
      Slag cu*ts!

Quick Reply