Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

April Fools Day

Read 1984 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      April Fools Day
      Apr 01, 2008 12:41:21 am
      Just reminder, don't be fooled by what you may hear tomorrow morning.  ;)

Anyone got any good April's Fools jokes planned?
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: April Fools Day
      Reply #1: Apr 01, 2008 01:02:09 am
      I'll be in bed until 12pm.

;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Apr 01, 2008 01:04:56 am
      I've never played a trick to someone on April fools so I'll have to line one up >:D

Might confess something which isn't true :D
      Any Idea's lads, pets, boyo's?
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #3: Apr 01, 2008 02:29:43 am
      Okay, here it is.

NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE... NO ONE, is to be post a topic with "Torres breaks leg". If you do, I'll send the donrafael to your house and he'll sort you out good and proper. don't mess.
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #4: Apr 01, 2008 07:35:52 am
      Think I have told you all, when I was young, my dad had a pub on the dock road, I was only 16 when this happend, so I'm going back a lot of years.
      We lived over the pub, and there was 2 floors, the 1st floor had 2 living rooms, the kitchen 3 bedrooms and the bathroom, 3 more bedroom on the next floor.
      The bathroom door was half wood, and half glass done into those little pains or glass, about 10"by10", anyway my mother broke one of those pains of glass, so my dad took the glass out, and put some hardboard in its place unstill he got some glass to replace it.
      The morning of Aprill fools day, about 6am, armed with a spoon, I was in the bathroom working on this hardboard trying to get it lose, and trying to do it with no sound, as they were all in bed, I put a big note on the loo seat say April fool, came back out of the loo, and could get my hand back in where I loosened the hardboard, and lock the bathroom door, and with the aid of some gum, I put the lose hardboard back, went bact to me bedroom and waited.
      By 7.30 the fun started, I have 5 sisters and little me, and at 7.30 they where all getting up, and getting ready for work, they where all banging on the bathroom door to see who was in there, they came into my bedroom to see if it was me in the bathroom, but I had hid behind the door, with my hand over my mouth, my sisters by now where shouting and jumping up and down, they where all dieing to go to the loo, there was so much noise it woke my dad up, and he and my mum where banging on the bathroom door, saying are you in there Graham, after about 5 Min's I came out of my bedroom, past them all said goodmorn to my dad, and he said goodmorning son while still banging on the bathroom door calling my name, after about 2secs. my dad looked at me, looked at the door, i could not hold it in anymore, i was laughing and tears running down my face, but I flew downstares to use the loo,s in the pub, no one had thought of that.
      Mind you they all took in turns to hit me, but it was well worth it.

Have a good day.  ;D
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #5: Apr 01, 2008 08:44:23 am
      That's pretty crafty good job!

I remember when I was about like 8ish we got a neighbour to hide me dad's car and he went mad when he found out that it was not stolen at all, we let him call the old bill and that too!  prior to that we always said "dad your car's been stolen" on April fools but he got so used to it we had to make it more interesting ;D
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #6: Apr 01, 2008 09:32:02 am
      Not strictly an April fools joke but my best man lived next door to me when I lived in England and they have annual holidays in southern France at there caravan, any way one year off they went and whilst they were gone me and the neighbour at the other side  completely covered their detached house with newspaper,roof, chimney, everything  !
      We got and old "for sale" sign from our other house and stuck it in their garden and filled there answering machine up with enquiries !
      there faces were a picture on there return !
      they didnt live it down for ages but he got his revenge when we got married !
      don't get caught out ! ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #7: Apr 01, 2008 11:44:19 am
      Okay, here it is.

NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE... NO ONE, is to be post a topic with "Torres breaks leg". If you do, I'll send the donrafael to your house and he'll sort you out good and proper. don't mess.

DonRafael? :D he's a kid I wouldn't worry about him
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #8: Apr 01, 2008 11:46:36 am
      Me mates just woke up to the sound of his text message tone, to read Rafa has only gone & resigned.

Forgetting it was April Fools day he rushes down the stairs and hammers the remote buttons to Sky Sports News.

Idiot :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Apr 01, 2008 01:32:34 pm

I wouldn't be so sure about that RaRa ;)

Me mates just woke up to the sound of his text message tone, to read Rafa has only gone & resigned.

Forgetting it was April Fools day he rushes down the stairs and hammers the remote buttons to Sky Sports News.

Idiot :D

You were supposed to stay in bed till 12 Court !!!

Poor lad, I bet he nearly wet himself :laugh:
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #10: Apr 01, 2008 01:47:53 pm
      I'd

I'd rather be The Kid to be honest.

Nice one Rara always a pleasure to be called a kid...
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #11: Apr 01, 2008 02:19:06 pm
      I'd
      I'd rather be The Kid to be honest.

Nice one Rara always a pleasure to be called a kid...

Your welcome ;)

Quick Reply