Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Moaning Evertonians

Read 3373 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6948 
      Moaning Evertonians
      Apr 02, 2008 01:15:44 am
      I haven't seen any footage of this alleged 'incident' with Phil Neville.  I'm fairly sure the couple of thousand of bluenoses singing about the parenthood of a one year old child hadn't either.

They need to get a grip. 

I'm half expecting "The Chosen One" to come out with

Ifithadnabeen for that punch in the back we would have won the game, qualified for the Champions League, and then become the Kings of Europe

Take the defeat on the chin you bitter sods (or on the back).

As far as I'm concerned the most reckless act of violence on display at Anfield on Sunday was either a) Lee Carsley's lunge on Torres that was aimed for his knee or b) the physical and verbal abuse aimed at Liverpool's stewards and the damage done to the away end of the Anfield Road end.

EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Moaning Evertonians
      Reply #1: Apr 02, 2008 01:22:09 am
      Surely they must have mentioned Heysel at some point too?

After all, everyone knows that one incident is responsible for everything bad that's happened to Everton since :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6948 
      Reply #2: Apr 02, 2008 01:26:53 am
      I don't know whether it is a blue in Merseyside Police who eggs things like this on, or just the bitter blues running Everton?

The last game it was the referee who they were threatening and now this game its all about one man who may/may not have punched/slapped Phil Neville on the back.  One person's actions do not equate with 3,000 horrible Evertonian bas**rds singing about a one year old girl.

The sooner they F**k off out of our city the better.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Apr 02, 2008 01:44:51 am
      I've been a steward at Anfield and I was usually in the divide (the bit between our fans and the away fans in the Annie Rd). I passed on doing the only derby game while I was a steward because I knew I'd probably end up in a fight and that is something I'd never ever want to do while being inside Anfield.
      The Anfield derby was one of the first things I asked other stewards about when I first started. Nearly every response was the same. 'You just get pure abuse, no matter what you do or say'.

There was verbal abuse going both ways on Sunday - some of which was sick and wrong. The sad thing is, the media have got a grip on it now and are looking to make a mountain out of a mole hill. If either club gets drawn into it further then it will only make things worse. I think the vast majority of reds and blues have the decency to know right from wrong and know where to draw a line. I hope so anyway, because some chants are getting ridiculous now.

As for the punch in the back. Is there any footage of it?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #4: Apr 02, 2008 01:47:03 am
      I was round a mates house earlier & seen this, surprise surprise this has managed to make front page of The Sun. No mention of the bitters part in it either.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Apr 02, 2008 01:48:45 am

As for the punch in the back. Is there any footage of it?

It was more of a push than a punch. Pathetic  :f_steam:
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Reply #6: Apr 02, 2008 02:23:20 am
      I've never understood why people support Everton when "probably the best team in the world" is just across the park   ;)
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #7: Apr 02, 2008 02:28:40 am
      This moaning has even reached out papers here downunder. Bloody blue sh*te just cop it on the chin, and the cheap shot aimed at Gerrard's family an absolute disgrace.
      icebreaker
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #8: Apr 02, 2008 11:02:31 am
      what was actually said about Gerrards baby  - I saw the Sun paper having a go - but wouldn't buy it for obvious reasons & nothing was said when I saw the the game on the net.
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #9: Apr 02, 2008 03:50:54 pm
      "Moaning Evertonians" well thats all they ever do. Moan moan and more moaning.
      I think all these bitters are just jealous of our recent success since 2001, and Everton's lack of success for the past 20 odd years is the real reason why they are obsessed with us, and moan about us.
      I cant belive they come out with such vile, yet claim to be the peoples club. I think there new moto should be the "Prentenders club", as they can only ever talk about liverpool football club and our fans, like there part of it, when infact there just rusting away across the park, and they know this, as even some of my mates who are blue, and some of them are decent, (yeah some are ;D) and understand there not a force anymore.

The sooner you blues F**k off out the city the better.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #10: Apr 02, 2008 06:39:03 pm
      Thing is the majority of them when on their own are sound. I have loads of blue mates and they are all good lads. Even a brother infact. Yet they have a many a twisted b***ard in thier ranks. All that disgusting Fowler being a smackhead and the rumours about Gerrards baby not being his really is a vile thing to do to somebody and is overwhelming jelousy. I have no doubt about it though that all my mates who are good lads really, sing these songs about Heysel, Michael Shields, Steven Gerrard and countless others. Yano when they are all together and at the game , i suppose its camaderie and all that and the masses end up following the dickheads in singing these pithetic chants ....non of which are witty , more pure hatred. Dose my head in really but then again its their problem.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #11: Apr 02, 2008 09:02:19 pm
      They don't have any reasons to be cheerful, so they start chanting stupid things and saying stupid things. Like they had any chance of beating us let alone getting 4th place and reaching Champions League or even winning it.

Deluded idiots!!
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #12: Apr 03, 2008 01:33:16 pm
      "Moaning Evertonians" well thats all they ever do. Moan moan and more moaning.
      I think all these bitters are just jealous of our recent success since 2001, and Everton's lack of success for the past 20 odd years is the real reason why they are obsessed with us, and moan about us.
      I cant belive they come out with such vile, yet claim to be the peoples club. I think there new moto should be the "Prentenders club", as they can only ever talk about liverpool football club and our fans, like there part of it, when infact there just rusting away across the park, and they know this, as even some of my mates who are blue, and some of them are decent, (yeah some are ;D) and understand there not a force anymore.

The sooner you blues F**k off out the city the better.
      How can they claim themselves to be the people's club when their name does not even resembles that of the city's name. Why not get them to go far away from Liverpoool, now that they are building a new stadium and get them out of sight and out of mind and after that maybe they can be less bitter with us. Its not a case of Man City and Man Utd where both clubs can claim to be the people's club as both have the word Man. 
      « Last Edit: Apr 03, 2008 01:52:27 pm by redkop63, Reason: Missing letter »
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #13: Apr 03, 2008 01:40:33 pm
      As they can't fill their ground or sell all their season tickets I think they should be called the not very many peoples club.

Also as they are moving out of Liverpool and the Everton area I think they should take a leaf out of the MK Dons book and rename themselves the Kirkby Town Toffees. 
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #14: Apr 04, 2008 12:25:35 am
      How can they claim themselves to be the people's club when their name does not even resembles that of the city's name. Why not get them to go far away from Liverpoool, now that they are building a new stadium and get them out of sight and out of mind and after that maybe they can be less bitter with us. Its not a case of Man City and Man Utd where both clubs can claim to be the people's club as both have the word Man. 

There name Everton doesnt even represent were they play, they play in Walton, not Everton. Fake club ;D
      Should be called Walton fc,
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #15: Apr 04, 2008 12:36:22 am
      There name Everton doesnt even represent were they play, they play in Walton, not Everton. Fake club ;D
      Should be called Walton fc,

They play in a sh*t hole in Walton Ste.  ;)
      ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #16: Apr 04, 2008 12:44:26 am
      They play in a sh*t hole in Walton Ste.  ;)

shithole fc then methinks.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #17: Apr 04, 2008 01:56:23 am
      Bunch of self righteous pricks if you ask me
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #18: Apr 04, 2008 07:39:31 am
      I've never understood why people support Everton when "probably the best team in the world" is just across the park   ;)
      probably??? DEFENATLY
      « Last Edit: Apr 04, 2008 07:42:41 am by fletch_rox »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #19: Apr 04, 2008 07:47:52 am
       Moaning Evertonians=Whats new,compare them to a leopard never changes its spots.Mind you if they support a team like Everton you cannot blame them for moaning. ;D
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #20: Apr 04, 2008 03:27:11 pm
      They have never let the Heysel thing go,they have it in their little minds,that they would have been a dominant force in Europe,what a joke. :lmao:Time for the sad bitters to live in the current rather than the past.
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #21: Apr 04, 2008 07:46:39 pm
      I didnt see the Neville incident myself but I think this is a pic of it about to happen. Most players I'd totally disagree with it but this is a Neville! :lmao:

ste_macca
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,175 posts | 22 
      Reply #22: Apr 04, 2008 07:58:31 pm
      If Carlsberg sponsored Everton, they they would problay be the worst club in the world.

Quick Reply