Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool v Arsenal CL (2nd Leg) Match Thread & Team News

Read 16670 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6732 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Liverpool v Arsenal CL (2nd Leg) Match Thread & Team News
      Reply #276: Apr 11, 2008 11:42:08 am
      thanks lil cisse  ::)... I wonder why? Of all people to run too...weird, but anyway.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #277: Apr 11, 2008 12:08:46 pm
      thanks lil cisse  ::)... I wonder why? Of all people to run too...weird, but anyway.

I thought that aswell but apparently they are quite close friends. I think this is probably true aswell as him wanting to celebrate the goal with all our players there as he knew the players on the field would follow him due to the importance of the goal.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6732 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #278: Apr 11, 2008 12:16:49 pm
      faie enough....good point.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #279: Apr 11, 2008 01:54:17 pm
      The way I saw it was Stevie just ran over towards the bench in general, and Riise happened to be the first person there.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #280: Apr 11, 2008 03:09:26 pm
      The way I saw it was Stevie just ran over towards the bench in general, and Riise happened to be the first person there.

I would have much rather celebrate with the Kop and Dirk and them team who followed than go over to JAR. Kop went ballistic!
      liverpoologic
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #281: Apr 11, 2008 04:55:05 pm
      They've bin at the club together for ages, but i think eddieC's rite - JAR was just there.

wat a penalty tho, i tried to replicate it at the park this mornin - no chance
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #282: Apr 12, 2008 08:12:31 pm
      Please forgive me guys, I will make a monster post tomorrow to express all that has happened since 10am on Tuesday... the 277 mile drive home via Eddie's and MsG's... THE MATCH ;) after the match, the following day, the following 2 days... It has all been such an incREDible experience ;)
      I feel honored to actually have been a part of Liverpool's European adventure on such a wonderful night of football. I could provide the energy for a small village, I'm still so charged up after that game! ;)
      My post will be an epic, I promise. I captured some amazing scenes on video and can't wait to share them with you all... you were all part of a piece of Liverpool's European history that night, in body, mind and spirit... the boys did us proud ;) ;D
      Oh when the the REDS go marching in...
      :aaliverpoolwz0: :aaliverpool2xt1: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0:

Quick Reply