Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 10th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Our players and manager - So Professional

Read 3691 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Our players and manager - So Professional
      Reply #23: Apr 13, 2008 03:51:27 pm
      Then why are some talking nonsense saying he wants us to win the CL? Yeah of course, just trying to upset the team as soon as we beat Arsenal.

He wants us to get knocked out, would give him a good reason to sack Rafael Benitez no?

Did I suggest many were not aware of this? It was a response to Maggilionare not the whole forum...
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #24: Apr 13, 2008 03:52:24 pm
      Did I suggest many were not aware of this?

As long as he's making money, he doesn't care. He won't build us into a winning organisation I don't know why many won't realise that!

Enough said.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #25: Apr 13, 2008 04:02:02 pm

I apologise to you Eddie, I was wrong in arguing against you when I've got f'all to back it up! I feel stupid now :f_steam:
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #26: Apr 13, 2008 04:52:30 pm

I apologise to you Eddie, I was wrong in arguing against you when I've got f'all to back it up! I feel stupid now :f_steam:

Ahhhh poor Ra Ra... Eddie brown star sticker for Ra Ra today... tut tut

Don't worry Ra Ra I'm sure Eddie will give you a golden star sticker tomorow.

IEWT
      IB
      • Prediction League Champion 2008/09
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts | 18 
      Reply #27: Apr 13, 2008 06:57:57 pm
      Then why are some talking nonsense saying he wants us to win the CL? Yeah of course, just trying to upset the team as soon as we beat Arsenal.

He wants us to get knocked out, would give him a good reason to sack Rafael Benitez no?

Ra rafa what you've got to realise is that Hicks does want us to win competetions because it means more profits for him! I admit the man is a tw*t but he doesnt want Liverpool to crash and burn because that means no profits for him. He only wants money and winning competetions will bring him money. Saying that he WANTS Liverpool to be unsuccessfu is not right because he wants Liverpool to be successful, but not because he wants it for the fans or anyone else or even for the glory, he just wants the money for himself. He's messing things up and if he wanted Rafa sacked so badly, he would do it. No matter what. No matter if we win or lose in the Champions League.

We know that his timing is bad because hes asked Parry to resign at a stupid time of season, so I'm sure if he really wanted Rafa gone, he would make sure it happened no matter what. Although I do admit that Hicks doesn't want Rafa at the helm, Hicks also knows that Rafa is the one to bring him money by successfully winning competetions. He is one of the most successful European managers in the world, and considering the funds that hes had to do this, he is no doubtly awesome. Hicks doesn't like Rafa but he cant sack him either because that means no profit for him. In short; Rafa will bring Hicks money, so Hicks has to keep him. 
      MsGerrard
      Reply #28: Apr 13, 2008 07:11:00 pm
      I think Rafa Benitez and all the Liverpool players deserve a pat on the back the way they have behaved recently.

Impeccable, and under extreme circumstances as well.

It can't be easy to go out on the field of play and win with such decorum and with such dignity. And with such pressure on young shoulders as well.

They deserve a round of applause :gt-happyup:

Let's hope this all gets resolved in an amicable way so we can move onward and forward and upward, and look forward to next season with our esteemed manager still in charge.

In Rafa we trust.

Rafa I pray you will still be our leader next season.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #29: Apr 13, 2008 08:25:55 pm
      This is Tom Hicks we’re talking about. Tom Hicks does not care about building a winning organization.

Hicks number one aim ....

The team to make money for him basically...

Winning the champions league = The team makes money.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #30: Apr 13, 2008 08:30:24 pm
      Hicks number one aim ....

The team to make money for him basically...

Winning the champions league = The team makes money.

And who makes the team win the CL = Rafa

There's no way they will let him walk, if anything, Hicks will want him to stay, just to make money for the club, and Parry will want him to stay so he won't get called for everything if Rafa walks, (even though he does already).  He knows he would be the scapegoat if that scenario happened and he'd forever be looking over his shoulder  ;)
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #31: Apr 13, 2008 08:33:40 pm

There's no way they will let him walk, if anything, Hicks will want him to stay, just to make money for the club, and Parry will want him to stay so he won't get called for everything if Rafa walks, (even though he does already).  He knows he would be the scapegoat if that scenario happened and he'd forever be looking over his shoulder  ;)

Why would he be looking over his shoulder... rear view mirror of his new Ferrari maybe... and they are difficult to catch when you run after them... even after 6 pints of Stella...

IRWT / PARRY = JUDAS.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #32: Apr 13, 2008 08:35:10 pm
      Why would he be looking over his shoulder... rear view mirror of his new Ferrari maybe... and they are difficult to catch when you run after them... even after 6 pints of Stella...

IRWT / PARRY = JUDAS.

;D

I'm good at shooting at tyres  ;) :D
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #33: Apr 13, 2008 08:35:50 pm

Exactly.

This needs sorting ASAP
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #34: Apr 13, 2008 08:37:55 pm
      ;D

I'm good at shooting at tyres  ;) :D

I'm good at making things look like accidents...

(I've got two kids).

IRWT / PARRY = JUDAS.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #35: Apr 13, 2008 08:40:33 pm
       :lmao:  Bonnie & Clyde of the forum  ;)
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #36: Apr 13, 2008 08:43:26 pm
      I mean you can't miss him as a target in his purple shirts and orange ties... just as long as you dont just skim the pubes with the bullets...yes the ones on his head dear...

Quick Reply